ROAD TO THE DAY

FANTASTIC WEDDING

Two months before the wedding of the idols will be held. Everyone is busy to play their role in order to give both idols a fantastic wedding that they’ve been dreamed before. From hall to decoration, theme, catering, officer and others need to be done perfectly on the day the wedding will happen. CL and GD are both excited and happy to wait for the day to come, yet a lot of things need to be organized by them. By taking their family advice, they agreed to get help from a wedding planner to assist them for the wedding ceremony.

 

GD CAM.

GD: “Hello everyone. Today is a good day and I’m happy to bring my fiancée here to planning our wedding that will be held soon! Jagiya, wave to the camera!”

CL: “Ah anneyong everyone! Today we are kind of busy because there is a lot of things to do but, thankfully we got Mr.Chen here to help us. Tadaaaaaaa!”

*waving to the camera*

MR.CHEN: “Hello. My name is Mr.Chen from Dream Wedding Company. I will be their wedding planner. Hope we can cooperate very well and I can’t wait to make their wedding to be fantastic”

GD: “Yayyyyyyy! I also can’t wait for it! Wehoooooooo! I’m going to be a husband…..husband…..husbandddddd!”

 

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM.

Q: WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL WEDDING?

GD: “For me there is nothing specific wedding that I want. All I need is the wedding must be held in a large hall kekeke because I want everybody that close to me come and share the happiness with me! And kekeke I’ve been thinking this for a long time. I want Big Bang members to sing a song for me and my future wife at the wedding. It will be great!”

Q: MOST OF THE GILRS DREAMED TO HAVE A FAIRY WEDDING, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

CL: “Yes! I like being a princess especially on my special day! Kekeke my ideal wedding is I must wear a wedding dress that really beautiful with a tiara (crown) that full with diamonds, nice make up, hair, shoes and a handsome future husband! (guess that you have achieved that goals!) Then I want my wedding theme to be white and gold. I love white and Jiyong oppa loves gold and that is a good combo kekeke. The most important thing is I want both of my brother and my dad to walk with me into the aisle and everyone who came clapped for us. Oh yes! During that I want little children to scattered petals around the hall!”

GD:  “GILRS”

 

SBS CAM.

 

MR CHEN: “So guys what type of wedding that will you choose?”

GD: “We need a large hall with a white and gold concept. Right Chae?”

CL: “ Ah nae. And one more thing can I request the stage to be at the centre? We will use 360 degree concept so that everyone can see us”

MR CHEN: “Noted. Anything that you want to add for the decorations?”

GD: “It will be good if we put a lot of fresh flowers like rose around the hall because my fiancée loves that very much kekeke. We need a team of Lamborghini cars to the hall. A significant of our cars kekeke and I want all the YG family to rides it”

MR.CHEN: “How about your marriage officer? MC and bridesmaid?”

CL: “We have discussed and it will be our appa, YG sajangnim kekeke and as for the MC we will assign PSY oppa and Yoo In Naa unnie. Ahhhh oppa it will YG family wedding! Kekekeke

GD: “It is because they are our family! And we must celebrate it together! Right? For the bridesmaid of course it will be our member of Big Bang and 2NE1”

MR CHEN: “Wow! Can you imagine they’re wearing the same theme colour dress and suit? It will be fantastic! Boom! I likeeeeeeee it!”

GD: “You have to calm down Chen-ssi. We are the ones who will get married! Kkekeke okay now we can discuss about the public wedding”

CL: “We need an open location whereby everyone will get to see the parade. Oppa imagine us riding a horse car while waving to them awwwww I can’t wait to be princess!

MR CHEN: “Going to make it reality CL-ssi! High five!”

GD: “Kekekeke aigoooo my baby you watched too much Barbie movie! Your appa suggest Everland Lotte Amusement Park. What do you think?”

CL: “YES! MY PRINCESS FAIRYTALE WEDDING IS GOING TO HAPPEN FOR REAL! YES YES YES YES OPPA YES!

GD: “Anything for you darling”

MR CHEN: “Before that, for your private wedding ceremony how many people were invited? We can allocate the sit and foods base on the invitation”

GD: “Around 600-700 pax?”

CL: “Make it 700 pax. It won’t be a large scale because we want to do it privately for family and friends. Fans can watch it live on broadcast”

MR CHEN: “It will be full with a lot of artist! Going to make a good outfit to wear on that day! Yay! I’m going to meet a lot of celebrity!”

 

 

SBS STATION.

The bride and the groom to be have come to SBS station to sending the invitation card of their wedding. This is the new experience for them. They seem lost and didn’t know what, where and who they will start by! Luckily they have been saved by someone!

GD: “Ahhhh hyung! Anneyonghaesaeyo!”

CL: “Anneyong hasaeyo Jaesuk sunbaenim!”

JAESUK: “Aigoooo kids anneyong! Long time no see! What are you guys doing here? Aren’t you supposed to arrange your wedding?”

GD: “We are here to give our invitation card but unfortunately we don’t know how to start! Kekeke”

CL: “Nae subae. Anyway this is for you! Please come to our wedding!”

JAESUK: “Kamsahamida! I will be coming don’t worry!

LEETUK: “Yah Lee Chaerin! Wahh I can’t believe we will be meeting here! Ah GD-ssi, congrats for your wedding!”

GD: “Thanks hyung. Anyway please come to our wedding with Super Junior members! It’s been a while since we met each other!”

JAESUK: “Jiyong ah I will bring you to meet a few people, and CL you go with Leetuk to Inkigayo recording. There will be a lot of artist there!

GD: “Good idea! See you soon Chae! Hyung take care of my fiancée kekeke”

CL: “Aigooo oppa should jealous instead of happy -.-“

 

 

VARIETY SHOW DEPARTMENT.

RM: “Whats up G-Dragon!”

GD: “Kekeke whats up running man members! I’m here to give you invitation card to my wedding. Please come hyung! Noona!”

JIHYO: “Yah GD! I thought you will choose me!”

GARY: “WHAT? YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND JIHYO AH!”

JONGKOOK: “Look at that ahjumma yah Haha. She is dreaming something will never get true”

HAHA: “Yah noona! The only person want you is Gary hyung! GD only for CL the gizibe gizibe right?”

GD: “Aigooo guys you are so funny. Mian noona. My heart is only for my gizibe kekeke”

KWANGSOO/SUKJIN: *na nappeun gizibe* *singing gizibe songs*

 

 

INKIGAYO RECORDING ROOM.

CL: “Nnanananananananana shake that brass! Yo amber!”

AMBER: “YOOOOOOOOOO CIEEELLLL! CL in the house yup!”

CL: “Kekeke I want to meet them! Let’s go!”

SNSD: “Congratulations congratulations congratulationlationlation! Congrats baby for your wedding!”

AILEE: “Yay! Chaerin sunbae is going to get married with GD sunbae!”

CL: “Awwwww that is so sweet! You guys must come to my wedding!”

RAIN: “How about me?”

JACKSON: “It’s okay bro. We could only watch it on tv”

HENRY: “Let’s go Amber. We should buy tv to watch it live”

AMBER: “Sorry but I got invited! Kekekeke”

YONGHWA: “YEAH ME TOO! YESSS!”

CL: “I’m so happy today because you guys are hilarious! Kekeke. Everyone will get the card don’t worry! Must come okay!”

 

 

SBS RADIO.

HEECHUL: “Welcome back to our listeners! Today your MC Heechul is accompanied by our soon to be bride and groom. They are very famous and I’m their number 1 fans!”

GD/CL: “Whats uppppp everyone! This is GD from Big Bang and CL from 2NE1”

HEECHUL: “Ah I’m so happy because my sister and my future brother in laws is here! Anyway congratulations”

GD: “Nae kamsahamida hyung. We also very happy to be here with you and our fans. Thank you for the ultimate support that you guys give to us from the beginning and please pray for our happiness!”

HEECHUL: “Yes fans support is always good right? Chaerin what is your feelings right now? Your wedding is around the corner and what do you feel! Ah I’m going to cry in front of my sister! Kekekeke

CL: “Awwww oppa jebal. Don’t cry because I’m going to cry too! Tsk tsk. I’m so happy right now but I’m actually nervous for the day and I hope everything will be fine just like we have planned”

HEECHUL: “We have a lot of request from the fans to ask you a few questions. I will read this now. The question is, ‘can you guys describe each other in 3 words?’? Wow this is cool. I should ask at home instead! Kekeke

GD: “3 words? CL is heart, love, life. My heart, my love in my life”

HEECHUL: “Yeorobun I’m getting goosebum here! Wahhhh GD is such a sweet gentleman. My idol! Yah donseng! Your turn!”

CL: “3 words is I. LOVE. YOU”

HEECHUL: “Wuuuuuu this is not CL yerobun. This is Lee Chaerin. CL is too fierce and swag to said this kkeekeke”

CL: “Yah! Useless brother! Kekekeke anyway to our fans who want to meet us on our wedding day, you guys can submit your entry at YG Family web page to get the pass of our public wedding parade”

GD: “Yes. Those who get picked will be informed by our managements and stand a chance to join the parade that will be held at Everland Amusement Park”

HEECHUL: “Daebak! Guys go get the pass quickly! This show is going to end but before that we got a special performance from GD. Can you explain it CL?”

CL: “Everyone who watched our show Fantastic Wedding will probably know our task and a pena;ty that GD will receive. And as the punishment, he will sing live the songs that he wrote specially for me which is ‘Butterfly’ and ‘Who You?’. Enjoy!”

*GD start singing live by mention CL name in every verse*

 

 

TWOSOME CAFÉ AND STUDIO.

CL: “Yoboseyo? Soo Hyuk oppa! Please come to Tedyy oppa café now. I’m all alone and it is urgent! Jiyong oppa…he….he…”

SOOHYUK: “Calm down Chae. I’ll be there in minute!”

 

“SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA! SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA! SARANGHAEYO LEE SO HYUK! SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOO HYUK!”

 

Today is another memorable day for the couple as today is their bestfriend birthday. Model and actor Kim Woo Bin, Jong Hyun, YG stylist Xin and GD, CL is gather together to celebrate birthday of actor/model Lee Soo Hyuk.

 

SOOHYUK: “YAH CHAE! DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN UNLESS IT WAS REAL! I’M SO WORRIED!”

CL: “Kekekeke mian oppa. The idea and everything, it was all from Jiyong and JongHyun oppa”

GD: “Yo chill bro kekeke. This is our gift, wedding card”

SOOHYUK: “I can’t be more happy than this. My two bestfriends, who is my brother and sister is finally getting married! I’m about to cry dudes!”

JONGHYUN/XIN: “Kekeke that was so funny! Let’s celebrate your birthday and their upcoming wedding!”

WOOBIN: “Too many drama! Cut it off kekeke we are definitely going to your wedding guys!”

 

 

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM.

Q: WHAT DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR FRIENDS ARE HAPPY FOR YOUR WEDDING?

GD: “Speechless. I’m so thankful because everyone very happy for us and I’m glad when they said they will be coming to our wedding”

CL: “A lots of thank you from us for your support and we are very grateful for that! Can’t  wait to meet you guys on the day!”

Q: THE MOST SPECIAL GUEST?

GD: “YG FAMILY”

CL: “Family that have been with us from nothing to something, our beloved YG FAMILY”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Yay! An updated :) I've been wrote for several chapters for this story so far and it's almost done. I want to post the whole complete story but the problem is i'm stuck in chapter 4. Yessssss everything is done except the middle chapter of this story! And i'm even finished the ending chapters. I got the idea how the chapter will be but when i'm about to write, everything went blank. Arghhhh i'm going nuts! 

p/s: I missed the old YG family. No worries i'm a big stan of iKON, Winner and others too!