BABIES JOURNAL PART 2

FANTASTIC WEDDING

TWINS 12 MONTHS 

(1st Birthday)

 

 

“Hey oppa, wake up”

 

“5 more minutes baby. Let just stay like this okay”

 

Jiyong wrapped her arms into Chae and  smiles while nuzzles her face in the crook of her husband neck. Its Saturday, their off day and they wanted to spend it for their family bonding time. 

 

Knock. Knock

 

“Seriously Butler Jung, can you not disturb us in the morning?”

 

“Oppa! It wasn’t nice to speak like that to her. I would check that for you. Maybe she have something urgent to inform us”

 

“Tsk. Whatever. You go. I need to sleep”

 

‘Aigoo this old man’ Chaerin sigh and went to their bedroom door.

 

“What’s wrong Butler Jung? Is there something happened? Did the twins cry?”

 

“I’m sorry Mrs Kwon. I don’t want to disturb your sleep but i have to because suddenly we have a guest this morning”

 

“Guest? Who?!”

 

“CHAERINNIEEEEEREE! UNNIE IS HERE!!”

 

‘Damn. It seems like i will never able to sleep peacefully this morning’ Jiyong hissed.

 

“Dara unnie! Wow i’m so happy that you came this early!” 

 

“Yah Chae! How come you being sarcastic like that to your unnie? Yah palli! This is urgent! Get Jiyong here because i have something to discuss!”

 

“Thank you noona for ruined my peacefully sleep this morning. You came just in time when i need my cuddling time with my lovely wife”

 

Jiyong said while giving his wife morning kiss in her lips. In front of Dara.

 

“Euwww. Cringed! Anyway guys, its the twins 1st birthday tomorrow! Don’t you remember? Don’t you have any plan or anything?”

 

“Unnie, of course we would remember their birthday! What kind of parent are we if we forget that. Tsk tsk”

 

“Yes noona! But so far we don’t have any plan yet. We didn’t have any thought on having their birthday party because we just had our leave today and didn’t make it to hire any planner for that occasion”

 

“Yes, we are so busy!”

 

“I knew it! That’s why i came today! Don’t worry guys let me be the planner. All you have to do is to give me either one of your ‘black’ credit card and everything is consider as done”

 

 

 

DAISY GARDEN CAFE - PARTY VENUE

 

 

The party is taken place in one of the Seoul famous bakery and attend by both families and closest friends, mostly YG family. They came to celebrate the twins 1st birthday and brought the gifts with them. Everything is arranged by Dara and luckily everything is well planned even it was a last minute preparation. 

 

“Unnie where’s my kids? I thought they are with you!”

 

“Aigoo this mummy is worried too much! Jirin and Chaeji with their uncles right now. Heechul said they he want to dress them up so i left the twins with them!”

 

“You give them to my oppas? Yah unnie! That will be disaster! I wonder what style that they put for my kids!”

 

Jiyong meanwhile is greet the guest who came to the party and suddenly......

 

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AIGOO SO CUTE MY BABIES”

 

“YAH OPPA WHAT ARE DOING WITH MY KIDS!”

 

Jiyong is laughing so bad but Chaerin is about to die when she saw Heechul and Junhyung come out with the twins. 

 

“Chaerin ah, they are adorable right?”

 

‘Adorable. Yes oppa, but what the hell that you guys thinking to dress them like that’ Chaerin can’t help but to swear. 

 

Oh i’ll show you guys what they wear.

 

Kwon Jirin:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m03whpxkzD1r3o0eco1_400.jpg

 

Kwon Chajie:

http://srslycuteasianbabies.tumblr.com/image/13112890126

 

 

“YAH LEE HEECHUL LEE JUNHYUNG YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TODAY!!!”

 

 

 

TWINS 18 MONTHS 

(Stand and step up babies!)

 

 

Today Jiyong decided to bring his wife and kids back to Jeju Island to meet with his family. His family has moved to the island and stay at their new bungalow that Jiyong bought for them. It is located just in front of the beach and view is very calm and nice. Suitable for those ages to relax and enjoy their life. 

 

“Wah so nice being here! Wah Jiyong how much you spend for this house? Buy for me one too!”

 

“Dami noona. I’m buying it for our parents so the price doesn’t really matter for me. As long as they happy, i will be glad”

 

“Jiyong, you have changed so much. In a better way of course. Well i guess being a father really turns you into more responsible man huh? You will raising your kids well, Ji. I believe in you”

 

“Thanks noona. I hope so. That’s why I work so hard right now. I want my kids to grow up without any worries and living in a comfortable life”

 

“Comfortable? Heol. It is more into luxurious life Jiyong ah. Both of you are the millionaires of entertainment world! Ah speaking about them, where is my nephew and niece?”

 

Meanwhile Chaerin and her kids are inside with her mother in law. They spend their time together looking through Jiyong families old photos and shares the stories.

 

“You know Chae, Ji is very naughty back then. When he was 5, I remembered that every time he got scold by his father for doing mistakes,he used to climb up the tree behind our house and wait up there and sulk”

 

“Hahaha really omma? Aigoo that oppa! Luckily my house didn’t have any tree so later these kids will not follow their father antics kekeke”

 

“Ehem ehem. Is it good to team up and talks behind my back?!”

 

“Kekeke oppa! Omma just told me some secret about you”

 

“Jirin, Chaeji. Look at your mummy! She team up with grandomma! Daddy needs backup!”

 

And they laugh. The twins will always laugh when their daddy said something to them. They just love their daddy too much. 

 

“Aigoo my grandchildren sitting there so cute! Come here to grandappa!”

 

Jiyong dad and soon join by his mother play with the twins in the living hall after coming back from the garden just now. Jiyong purposely buy a house that have a yard so that their parents will have something to do like planting if they got bored. 

 

“Oppa, isn’t that lovely seeing them having fun with the kids?” Chaerin leaned her head to Jiyong shoulder while watching her parents in law.

 

“I know Chae. I’m glad that the twins becomes a happy pill for our family. I wonder if we could have this situation later when we old. You know having grandchild and growing older together”

 

“Yah oppa! Jirin and Chaeji are still babies and you already talk about having a grandchild? I’m not ready for that yet! But I would love to grow older with you, my husband”

 

“Me too, my wife. I love you jagiya” Jiyong kissed her forehead.

 

“JI, CHAE LOOK AT THIS!! YOUR KIDS IS STANDING BY THEIR OWN!!”

 

“AND STARTING THEIR FIRST STEP!! AMAZINGLY THEY BOTH DID AT THE SAME TIME!”

 

“Woah did they? Wow another progression! Mummy is so proud with you Jirin and Chaeji!”

 

“Daddy is proud too my twins!”

 

“Come on. It’s their grandappa who teach them how to walk. Of course they will”

 

“Hello? It’s me! Their grandomma who give them strength to get up and stand!”

 

“Yah yeobbo, it’s me obviously!”

 

“No it’s me!”

 

“Me!”

 

“Told you it’s me!”

 

“Chae, are we going to keep arguing like that even we old?” Jiyong whisper to his wife.

 

“Well, i think so. But first let just take the babies out from this messed”

 

 

 

TWINS 25 MONTHS 

(Slowly first word)

 

 

Chaerin and the rest of 2NE1 members decided to do some shopping session and girls day out today since they have a day off. It’s been a while since they spend their time like this and since Jiyong agreed on taking care of the twins at home, Chaerin thought that it will a good idea to join the rest of the girls. 

 

“Woah the sauna just now really makes my body relieved”

 

“Yes Bom ah. It felt so calming and the stress is gone after the spa session! I feel so fresh!”

 

“Me too Dara unnie. Now, should we go eat? Because apparently I’m hungry to the maximum level”

 

“Hey Chae, you okay? You didn’t look energetic as we are”

 

“I’m okay Dara unnie. It just that I’m thinking about the twins at home. Whether they good or not left with Jiyong oppa”

 

“Don’t worry Chaerin. They will be fine! Come on. I know that Ji is capable to take care of them. Just enjoy your your day off okay?”

 

“Alright unnie if you missed your kids so much, what if we go to the kids clothes store after lunch? We can buy them something!”

 

“Yes Minzy! I agree! I want to buy them new clothes too! Yay finally I gained my strength back! Yuhooo let’s go eat now!”

 

“See that? Mother instincts. Awwwwww so lovely my Chaerinnie. I need to have that kind of feeling too” 

 

Bom pout envying their leader, again. After having their lunch together the girls decided to stop at baby clothes store. 

 

“Chaerinnie! This one is cute! Buy this for Chaeji!”

 

“Bom unnie. It’s bikini. And Chaeji is just a baby. How am I supposed to make her wearing that? Tsk tsk aigoo my unnie”

 

Chaerin is picking up few pairs of clotes for her babies helped by the members. Suddenly, a woman around 50s approach them.

 

“You guys are 2NE1 right?”

 

“Ah nae ahjumma. We are 2NE1. Nice to meet you”

 

“Nice to meet you too. I’m your fan! And you CL right? Wife to GD?”

 

“Nae ahjumma. I’m her wife”

 

“I saw your twins in magazine last time. They are so cute! How old are they?”

 

“Thank you ahjumma. They are 2 year and 1 month”

 

“Ah i see. Then I assume that your kids just learned how to talk right? I bet it must be tiring for both of you to handle them”

 

“Hmm they are not able to yet. Their progression is a bit slow this time. But they able to walk already. It shows a good sign”

 

“Eh? Just walk? As an experienced mother, I would say that your kids was indeed late. At their age they are supposed to be able to talk few words already! Just like my kid and grandchild. They are growing up normally. Well i guess you and your husband should be focus more on your kids. Especially you. As a mother I advise you to alert on them instead of career. Being a singer meaning that you will have less time with them. You spend more time with the music and it is useless. By the way, I’m just saying that. No harm. I have to go now. By the way, nice to meet you girls. Have a nice day!”

 

The ahjumma left them dumbfounded and more into shocked. Especially Chaerin who received the harsh comments.

 

“Yah I’m so pissed off right now. Did the ahjumma bipolar or what? At first she said that she’s a fan and then she said that being a musician is useless. Yah I’m going to chase her right now”

 

“Stop making a scene Bom ah. We are in public!”

 

“Yeah you right unnie. Chaerin, are you okay?”

 

“Y...yeah. I just need to go back home”

 

Chaerin make her way to their house after the incident happened. She was so pissed off with that ahjumma. She knew that somehow she was right about their kids slow progression, but they are just babies. They can’t be forced! And how can she simply judge her like that.

 

“Hey I’m home” Chaerin slammed herself to the couch.

 

“Hey why are you looking bad jagiya? I thought you guys having fun just now”

 

“We did but suddenly...it’s fine. I will tell you later. It just...can i hug you right now? I’m sort of need it”

 

“S...sure. Hey, look baby I know something is not right. Can you tell me?”

 

Jiyong is the only one who can make Chaerin calm right now. Being her husband is enough to know everything about her. He can predict whether she’s in a good or bad mood just by seeing her face. That’s what husband do. Comforting his wife. 

 

 

2 WEEKS LATER

 

“And ahhhhhhhh the aeroplane will come to you! Open your mouth for daddy ahhhhhh”

 

“Chaeji ah. You too, open your mouth like Jirin oppa. The aeroplane is coming ahhhhhh”

 

They will try every tactic to make their kids eating. At this age they are easily interrupted and refuse to eat. All they want is to play, so as the solver the parents also need to play to feed them. 

 

“Chaeji ah! Daddy going to tickles tickles you!!!”

 

“Kekeke oppa she love that!”

 

“D....daddy”

 

“YAH! DID YOU HEARD THAT? CHAEJIE SAID HER FIRST WORD!!”

 

“ITS DADDY! HER FIRST WORD IS DADDY I’M SO HAPPY!”

 

“This is not fair! It should mummy as her first word!” This is not fair. It supp....” Chaerin was interrupted by something.

 

“M...mummy”

 

“OPPA FINALLY! JIRIN FIRST WORD IS MUMMY OMG OMG I LOVE MY KIDS SO MUCH! I’M CRYING T.T”

 

“I’M CRYING TOO CHAE. THIS IS TOO OVERWHELMED”

 

‘Thanks God for giving them to us. Our precious kids. Our lovely Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji. Prince and princess of our life’ Jiyong and Chaerin thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Its finally an update! This will be the last chapter that will using journal as a the and after that the story will be resume as normal chapter back. Sorry it’s a bit bored because i promise the next chapter will be interesting because they twins is growing up and becomes talkative! More and more interaction of them and surely it will be more fun so stay tune! Subscribe because the next chapter will be up in two days! Ehem or maybe tomorrow kekeke!

 

Disclaimer: Photos not mine, just took it from tmblr and had to include it because it was so cute right! Oh and please drop some comments about this chapter.

 

Love, theblackblossom ♥️)