EPILOGUE

FANTASTIC WEDDING

5 Years Later

 

“Hurry up guys! Concert start in 10 minutes!”

 

The situation at the backstage was chaos as usual. Stylists were in hurry in order to finish up the members look, manager was yelling everyone to be prepared, stage coordinator make the last technical check up and the members are more than excited to rock on stage. 

 

2009 - 15 years ago. The day that embarked the journey of the greatest 2NE1, legendary girl group that takes pop world by storm with their music. With their successful debut followed by numerous mega hit album and sold out world tours, they never imagined that they will reached this stage, a reunion concert for their 15 years anniversary as a group. 

 

15 years didn’t go through as they planned tho. But every single experienced that they gained has become a beautiful memories that each member will never forget. They went through lot of ups and down with the scandals, disbandment and broken friendship but the bond within CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy are still strong. Because they are not only band members, but also a family that will always together despite of challenges. 

 

“I’m sure that I heard my bone are making a cracking sound just now” 

 

“For Godsake Bom, we are 40 years old this year! I’m afraid that we will look like a stupid dancing ahjumma on stage!”

 

Listening to her older sisters arguing while maknae try to calm they down will always be a good music to CL. Even though they are loud but this she knows that it will be missed. As a leader, she never failed to support the members in whatever they did. Minzy now became a successful dance instructor in Seungri entertainment agency, yes he just set up his new agency. Meanwhile, Bom is becoming a fiancée to famous actor Lee Dong Wook that she met during Roomates era back then and Dara is enjoying her newlywed times with her husband, Mario Maurer. 

 

CL now working as a full time producer, making a music for kpop artist and also becoming a successful wife and mummy to her family. With the responsibility as a main music director in YG entertainment, yes she still in that company considering that YG always a home to her and she devoted all efforts and hardwork to maintain the company reputation as no 1 entertainment company in Korea. However, she always managed to slip some times to spend with GD and both twins. 

 

Meanwhile, the boys of Big Bang is having a stable life where they spend their life handling their side business instead of focusing on music. They are old and should give chances to newcomers like Wanna One for example - that’s what they said. But no one could ever forget Big Bang. They do make a comeback once a while or world tour but they do it just fun and for the sake of VIP who missed them. 

 

Seungri has become a successful CEO of entertainment agency with the help of YG sajangnim himself, TOP owned 4 arts gallery, Daesung migrate to Japan to pursue his career as successful celebrity there and Taeyang expanding his real estate business nationwide, where it becomes as excuse for him to postpone his wedding. Meanwhile G-Dragon enjoyed his middle age life raising up his kids and has becomes a vice president of YG entertainment. He didn’t need a proper agency or company when he already flooded royalties money and several businesses like fashion line and cafes. Teddy, GD and CL has set up a new music academy where it focuses on producing a good music instead of producing an idols group. It becomes a platform for those who are talented in music to use their talent and produce songs. 

 

“Hey my loves are here to support mummy! Thanks for coming daddy, Jirin and Chaeji!”

 

“Of course we have to come for you Chae. Remember that we always be behind to support you!”

 

“Thank you my lovely husband! Are you kids going to wish me goodluck?”

 

“Goodluck mummy! Rock the stage!”

 

“2NE1 nolza!”

 

Their concert started and as always they never failed to amazed the crowd once the curtain is lifted. Gocheok Sky Dome was filled with 20 000 blackjacks that come all around the world to witness the reunion concert held by their favorite idols. Not to be missed, YG family and kpop idols such as SNSD, EXO, BTS, GOT7, TVXQ, SUPER JUNIOR, HIGHLIGHT and more to attends their concert. It rumored to be concert of the year where it becomes the most anticipated concert by the fans. The girls sang their all time famous songs such as Fire, IATB, Crush, Come Back Home and more. They also present a surprised song titled Blackjack as a appreciation gift to their fans. 

 

“I hope everyone enjoys the concert tonight as this the only way to repay your support towards 2NE1 for this past 15 years”

 

“Yes leader I hope our fans enjoys tonight! Have you guys listen to our new song, Blackjack? How do you think about that? That was cool right!”

 

“Yup that was amazing Dara! We would like to thanks our genius leader CL for the songs!”

 

“Maknae was right! Let’s give a round of applause to our leader nim! And with this opportunity, me Park Bom as the eldest would like to say thank you a lot to our Chaerin for her hardwork all this time, for her effort to always brings 2NE1 to the whole new level and also for always believing that 2NE1 will be together again, together we 4EVER!”

 

CL can’t hold her tears anymore and cried out loud in the stage. All this while she always thinks that it just a part of her responsibility to make this happened, to live up 2NE1 again. She never once in her mind thinking that 2NE1 is over. Despite of their break up, deep down she always hope that they will remain 4EVER. 

 

“Our blackjack, did you guys remember that today is our leader nim birthday?”

 

“Of course they did Dara unnie. But i guess it won’t be special if just us celebrate it right?”

 

“You are right Minzy. How about we called her important persons in her life?”

 

The light went off and there is a spotlight at the centre of the stage highlights a group of people that walk through the stage while holding a cake, bouquet of flowers and balloons.

 

“Happy birthday to you..........happy birthday to you.........happy birthday to.......CL.......happy birthday to you”

 

“Happy birthday mummy! We wish you a blast birthday. We love you so much!” 

 

“To my wife, I bought you a baby breath bouquet your favorite. Happy birthday Kwon Chaerin, I wish you to have a great life and become more successful. I love you and let’s grow old together”

 

She always know that her husband never failed to surprised her like that. For her, there is nothing more important besides her husband and kids. To celebrate her special day with family, members and fans, she couldn’t be more blessed. The girls has been with her since earlier together they make a progress from rookie to the most famous female group, for her they are more than her family. If 2NE1 are treasures, then Blackjack is the hidden gem. Without them 2NE1 won’t be here, so as CL. Most importantly without GD that never fails to be her guardian, supporter and lover she will never feel the happiness that she have right now with her kids Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji. 

 

+

 

This year is a totally a bless. After years of dating, Taeyang finally proposed to his lover Min Hyorin to get married. Not to be surprised when they actually could expect this to be happened soon. He managed to let YG family know that he will be holding a wedding ceremony at the 2NE1 reunion concert after party. He thinks that this is the suitable time for him to settle down and build a family. 

 

“Dope wedding! Congratzz!”

 

Meanwhile GD having his own times cried because of his best friend finally get married, CL personally came to met Taeyang before the wedding started. He always become the first one to calm her down and listened to her problems besides GD. Her best friend looks so happy. She saw how his eyes nervously looking around the venue, making sure everything is perfect. She let him know that it will went well and wish him a good luck at the altar. 

 

GD together with Big Bang members are chosen osen to be the groom best man and stand together at the edge of the altar with him. GD remembered how his wedding look like, he remembered how both Big Bang and 2NE1 members walks together witness by the crowd that continuously congratulated them on their marriage. CL beautiful faces with her flowy white dress still lingered in his head. This year is their 11 years wedding anniversary and he felt so grateful for this amazing years that he have with his family. Greatest gift that he ever received is the twins, the most precious gem that he loves most. 

 

“Wow Jiyong, your kids are so talented!”

 

“As expected, music genius genes runs in your family!”

 

The twins is playing a piano for their samchoon wedding. They played Eyes, Nose, Lips for them as it was a song that describes Taeyang love for his wife Hyorin. Every single beautiful beats is specially dedicated to her. Unlike others members, Taeyang is famous for showing his romantic side when it comes to relationships. Having his favorite niece and nephew to play this song at their wedding, it is very meaningful. 

 

The twins are now 10 years old and attending school. Even though their life is being a spotlight of media, but they never felt burdened and enjoyed their student life as usual. In fact, they were grateful to received lots of love from the fans. They are not only known as GDCL twins, but also famous for their talents in music and they did pretty well in academic. Seeing his kids growing up well, he always thankful. He didn’t asked for a fame or successful album, but only to make sure his family in a good health and be happy. Priority will always be given to his family. He changed a lot during his marriage life. He stop smoking and less drinking now. Only went to club for events. He said that it is to set a good example for his kids. 

 

Highlight of the ceremony will be the dance from the groom and bride. Being the ace of dance, Taeyang amazed everyone in the hall with his dance. Min Hyorin on the other hand, did a good job as his dance partner. The crowd went crazy when suddenly he picked up the bride and kiss her at the end of show. Everyone raised up their glass in the air and cheers for the newlywed. 

 

GD took the chance to come closer to her wife slides his arm into her tiny waist. He amazed how CL body never changed despite of giving birth to the twins but still maintained her hot y body. The one that he always craved. No matter how many years they got married, they are still attracted to each other and never got bored. 

 

“They are lovely right oppa?”

 

“Yes they are. But i guess we are more romantic sweetheart. Look at the guest they are in awe seeing us together like this”

 

“I’ll put all the blame to you for being clingy with me at the public place like this! Awww their wedding is so beautiful!”

 

“Nahh but don’t forget that we have the most fantastic wedding!”

 

“Cheesy! I love you Kwon Jiyong! You better said it back because after 5 years now I’m ready to gift you another gift. I’m pregnant!”

 

“Oh my god seriously?! Thanks God. Thank you Chae! This is the best gift ever! But i hope that this time please just give me one instead of two. I can’t bear to have another twins running around in our house. Oh and i love you too Chae”

 

At one corner there is a man standing proudly saw how his kids today. Starting with a small company with a burning passion to debut groups that will give a big impact on industry, he managed to captivated everyone hearts with Big Bang and 2NE1. At the beginning everyone told him that both of the groups are lacks of looks and with the difference styles of music they made, they will never succeeded. But now look at them, even though the era of Big Bang and 2NE1 has passed, he proudly can said that these two groups are definitely legends. No matter how many challenges they faced at the end they will reunited back because once a family, will be a family. As if fate knows how right his decision is, on beginning at one night how he planned to debut both groups, let GD and CL as the leaders and carried their own music styles, he knew his decisions was right. And if people asked him what he love most, he would say family. In his case, YG family: One night till infinity, One.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OMG ITS FINALLY DONE! 

 

 

Love,

Theblackblossom.