JE T'AIME

FANTASTIC WEDDING

SBS CAM

The weather is in a good condition for outdoor activities today. Both of the leaders are now heading to Incheon Airport together. Where is their destination? Let’s meet the nation couple!

 

CL: “Wassup uri fans!”

GD: “Ahhhh yobo. Great them properly please?”

CL: “Mianhe everyone. Anneyonghasaeyo. Today I’m so excited so I keep make a mistake! Kekeke”

GD: “Yeah yeah me too. We’re going to Paris today! Yeahhhhh”

 

They are heading to Paris together with their friends for their bachelor and bachelorette party. They are going to make their wedding dress with their designer there. Seems a lot of events will occur in Paris right? It will to be fun!

 

SBS CAM

PARIS, FRANCE

DAY 1

CL: “Yay we’ve arrived! This is my hometown Paris! Omo I missed this place so much”

GD: “Yes baby this city is very beautiful and I’m glad that finally we can explore this city together! We have been to this place for several times but because of the schedule we are not able to have a proper vacation”

CL: “Yes I know it. Everyone this is Paris and we are currently filming in the centre of the city and surprisingly we both are left out by the production team alone!”

GD: “Kekeke honey this is suppose a good time for us to be alone right? You know, we’re going to married soon so let’s have some lovey-dovey moment in this city of love!”

CL: “Yes that’s right oppa! I would love to have our time together here! But oppa, don’t forget that we have several things to do here for our wedding”

GD: “Haisshhhh I just remembered. Yeah we have to meet our designer for the wedding dress and also we supposed to meet out photographer for our pre-wedding photo right? But I haven’t seen him anywhere yet”

CL: “I will call him later arraso oppa? Work is work but for now just enjoy our vacation here oppa. Look at that pyramid! Isn’t beautiful?”

GD: “Wow this is wow. This Louvre Pyramid is very classy and cool. Yeorobun we are here in front of the famous spot in Paris which is Louvre Pyramid. I guaranteed that this is a cool place for taking pictures for your instagram. And we have here, Ms Lee Chaerin our Paris tour guide that will explain this place to us” *Act like a journalist with mic

CL: “Kekekekeke what? Tour guide? Kekeke you are funny oppa. Yeorobun, this place called Louvre Pyramid and this is actually made of glass and metal pyramid that surrounded by three smaller pyramid around it. This is also as the main entrance to the Louvre Museum at the back. Actually I picked this place to meet with our photographer because my fiancée Kwon Jiyong-ssi really love museum and he has been nagging me all time to bring him to this museum if we visit Paris. Me? I don’t like this kind of place. It is boring kekeke but yeah I would respect his passion. Oh My Jiyong”

GD: “Kekeke yes I liked it that much. I just need some inspiration for my Art Gallery, Peace Minus One. Guys, checked that place out! Specially made for an art collector”

CL: “Yes like TOP oppa? Kekekeke that weird and wicked man”

 

 

FLASHBACK

YG STUDIO

TEDDY: “Guys you know these days it is becomes trending for couple to take their pre-wedding photos for their wedding. They picked beautiful places, wear something fancy and do photoshoot. That was cool. You guys didn’t plan it?”

CL: “I was thinking about that too oppa. But this Kwon Jiyong is freaking busy and I don’t think he will agree to that. Sigh”

GD: “I don’t think that we need a photoshoot before the wedding. Like seriously, we have a lot of photoshoot session together before right? We also did it in oversea” *laughing

CL: “FINE. I ALSO NOT NEED THAT. YES! JIYONG OPPA PLEASE MARRY ALL YOU MUSIC SHEET AND INSTRUMENTS INSTEAD OF MARRY ME!”

TEDDY: “Yo man! That’s funny I almost cracked! Hahaha. Dudes come on, wedding is once in a lifetime you know”

GD: “Hahaha I know that hyung! That’s why I booked tickets to Paris right away! Don’t sulk my dear Chae. We will take a LOT of pictures there. I will arrange a photoshoot session for us okay?”

CL: “Yah! That was a lame joke GD-ssi! Anyway thank you for the tickets! I can’t describe how happy I am right now. Yay!”

GD: “Anything for you my love. But I would like to request something. I want to go to museum please. As a reward, your wedding dress will be designed by your favourite designer. All the way from Paris”

XIN: “Hell no that was gross. Too cheesy bro. I better book your designer now. It is very lucky marry to rich people like GD yah you Chae. A cost for a dress almost same with the prices of my car. Huh”

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

GD: “I think you should call him now. We have a lot of things to settle today. If we finish it early then we can have our leisure time. We need some privacy time you know Chae” *smirk

CL: “Kekekeke yah you byuntae! Alright I will call him now oppa. *point to camera* VIP girls, your oppa nagging to much right? Aigooo”

 

FRENCH CONVERSATION

CL: “Bonjour James. Ou etes-vous maintaenant? Nous venons de rentrer. Oui! Je t’ai vu!” *waving

JAMES: “Bounjour CL. Wow votre fiancée est tres beau. Ravi de vous rencontrer Mr GD. Je m’appelle James” *Shake hand

CL: “Je suis tres heureux de travailler avec vous”

JAMES: “Oui, bien sur je ne peux pas attendre pou prendre de belles photos de vous les gars dans cette ville”

 

TRANSLATION

CL: “Hello James. Where are you now? We just arrived!”

JAMES: “Hello CL. Your fiancée is very good looking. Nice to meet you Mr GD. My names is James”

CL: “I am excited to work with you!”

JAMES: “Yes sure I can’t wait to take a beautiful pictures of you guys in this city!”

 

GD: “GUYSSSSS DON’T YOU REALIZE THAT I’M NOT UNDERSTAND EVEN A SINGLE WORD OF IT? FRENCH WHAT?! OH HELLO MR JAMES. I’M GD”

CL: “Kekekekeke I’m sorry oppa! I’m just too excited after a long time haven’t speak in French! By the way this is James, our photographer for today”

JAMES: “Anneyong hasaeyo GD-ssi. James imnida. Hahah don’t be surprised. I can speak Korean because I am actually Korean! Can you see my small eyes? Keke I am a mixed of France and Korean so that’s why I prefer people to call my name James. I am a classmate of CL when she was staying here. Don’t worry about that because I am married! Kekeke”

GD: “Yah Chae you make fun of me? If only I know he is Korean before. Haishh come here Chae I want to smack your heads -.- I’m sorry James for that behaviour. I definitely will greet you proper if I can understand your conversation just now”

JAMES: “Hahaha it’s okay bro. I used to be her friends before so I knew it well how CL was before. No wonder her brothers always got angry with her. There is once back in years ago, CL was being chased with her first brother because she put a glass of pen ink into her brother shoes. He was dead mad at that time kekeke. Today looking at her getting matured and going to married soon, with you I just thinking that she is growing up beautifully as a woman. You know she kind of boyish in school before”

GD: “Really? That was epic! Hahaha I know. That’s why I love her very much. Je t’aime Lee Chaerin”

 

 

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM

Q: YOUR ARE VERY FLUENT IN FRENCH. TELL US ABOUT YOUR LIFE THERE.

CL: “Hahah yes fortunately I still remember how to speak French after moving to Seoul back in years ago! Yeah I was born and I grew up in Paris. My father is a professor in art international university here, a university that me, both of my brothers and also Teddy attended. James is my classmate before. Grow up in this city thought me a lot of things and also make me appreciate the art and music and it influenced me a lot in my life. My family also have a resident villa here so we frequently visited this place but going with Jiyong oppa is very precious for me”

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PARIS?

GD: “Very lovely city. I really love Paris and we’re actually have a lot of memories here. Psss there is one secret I want to reveal. Back years ago, we are on fashion trip together with Lee Soo Hyuk here. And I once kissed her secretly but at that time I tell her that I was drunk when actually I’m not! Kekekeke”

 

PONT ALEXANDRE III

They are almost finished with their pre-wedding session with their photographer James who was actually CL classmate when she lives here before. They have took a lot of beautiful pictures in different places like Louvre Pyramid, Polais Garnier and Pont Des Arts that becomes a landmark for city of love, Paris. Polais Garnier is an opera house that was very classy with the luxury concept it is very suitable with their wedding theme which is gold and white. Besides that, they also went to Ponts Des Arts bridge that very famous for their signature, love lock. This place is the originality from the one that we have in Namsan Tower. Many people come here with their partner to write their love message on the padlocks and lock it at the bridge. GD and CL also not missed this chance and wrote their name too! GD&CL forever. Skydragon fighting!

 

CL: “Oppa we are now in Pont Alexandre III. This is actually a deck arch bridge that connects the Champs-Elysees quarter with those of the Invalides and Eiffel Tower. This bridge is regarded as the most ornate, extravagant bridge in the city”

GD: “Wow this is amazing. I have seen this bridge in James Bond movie, A View To A Kill. The part when Bond comes to a halt at this bridge in a hijacked Renault 11 taxi. I can’t believe I am standing at my favourite movie scene. Daebak”

CL: “Yes that’s why this place is known as one of historical places in Paris. Adele also filming her music video here in 2011 with Someone Like You song. Ah oppa did you saw view of Eiffel Tower there? That is my favourite places. Everytime I went to my parent house, that a place that I must visit. I always dreamed to go there with my husband sooooooo I think we need to go there! Jebal oppa jebal”

GD: “I will take you there sweetie. But not today. We still have a lot of times right? And that tower won’t go anywhere so we can visit it anytime. The most important thing is we have to find our member. They went together with us but suddenly disappear. I wonder where they are heading right now!”

CL: “Ahhhh unnie just text me oppa. They said that they are now heading to Paris Disneyland! I think we should join them!”

GD: “Yes exactly! A good leader need to protect their member in no matter situation kekeke okay guys we are going to have some fun! See you in the next episode of…..”

GD/CL: “FANTASTIC WEDDING!”

 

 

DAY 2

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM

Q: BOTH OF YOU ARE KNOWN AS FASHIONISTA. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STYLE OF YOUR PARTNER?

GD: “We all know that she will always look good in any styles. But my favourite is her long black hair? I also like when she wear fur coat with leather long pants. She looks very classy and hmm y? Kekeke”

CL: “Jiyong oppa? Ahhh we always see his fancy and ‘rare’ clothes in stage right? Many people took that as their inspiration in fashion but for me I like when he is being simple. Like you know he will wears a simple T-Shirt with jeans and matching up with a sneakers and snapback when he was off stage. That is my favourite. Looking him as a normal people always pleased my eyes”

 

VERA WANG BOUTIQUE, PARIS

GD: “Hello everyone! We are now in our favourite designer boutique, Vera Wang!”

CL: “Nae oppa. She is the famous wedding dress designer and she have been worked with many people like Beyonce and a lot more”

GD: “Really? Waaaaa we should meet her now!”

CL: “Hello Vera Wang! It’s been a long time we haven’t see you!”

VW: “Hey guys! Nice to meet you here in Paris! I would like to say thank you for choosing me as your designer! I am very pleased”

GD: “You are most welcome. You know we need to choose the best designer for our special day!”

VW: “Exactly! So CL please tell me what concept that you want for your dress?”

CL: “Of course it has to be white. I want the dress to have the element of laces, small pearl with a little bit of sparkling sequins and beads to make it look glamorous. And I want the back of the dress to be exposed. Use a very thin transparent fabric maybe? Yeah I want that for my private wedding ceremony”

VW: “You have a good vision CL! That’s surely great! So for another dress? I heard that it will be held at the amusement park? Wow your fans must be loved it. And yeah for GD what should the suit look like?”

GD: “Yeah anything will be fine for me. CL can wear anything because she is naturally has a great sense in fashion. I will absolutely look stunning with just a simple black suit. I am handsome enough right? Kekeke”

CL: “Yah you pabo! Kekeke yeah GD just need a suit so Vera let’s forget about him for a moment. Hmm for my public wedding I’ve been thinking about a long flowing dress you know just like the princess wedding? I love that concept very much. I want something very feminine and fantasy just like a princess”

GD: “Princess Chaerin you are so choosey! But that will be fine because this wedding ceremony only happen once in a lifetime and I want to make you happy for that day!”

CL: “Really? Awww thank you oppa! I’m really appreciated it! As for you oppa I have one request. I will dye my hair back to black so you have to the same. Just for a while please forget about your fancy hair colour okay? Your yellow durian hair, flaming red, the series of seaweed long hair and your heartbreaker blond hair just forget about that. Trim your hair and make it short. I want you to be Kwon Jiyong instead of G-Dragon on our wedding day. Okay?”

GD: “Did you saw that Vera? She nagging me that much as if I am her son kekeke of course darling I will do that. Because I don’t want our children to make fun of my hair when they look our wedding photos in 10 years later”

VW: “Hahaha you guys are so cute! Don’t worry guys because I will make sure that your dress will come out beautifully. Just trust me! Congratulations for your wedding. Sorry I couldn’t make it for the day”

CL: “It’s okay Vera. Wearing the dress that made by you is great enough for us. Thank you for having us babes. We will see you soon!”

 

 

SBS CAM

Both of them are now with their invited friends all the way from Seoul to join their bachelor and bachelorette party. GD is in a room with his clique like Taeyang, Seungri, TOP, Daesung, Lee Soo Hyuk, XIN, Teddy and Kush. Meanwhile CL is accompanied by her lovely girls Dara, Minzy, Bom, Lee Hi, Lee Hyori and also her Paris friends Pony and Harin. What will their party look like? Let’s go party….we like 2 party!

 

BACHELOR PARTY

SEUNGRI: “Here comes our groom Mr GD! Gee gee geee baby bab gd gd baby baby!”

GD: “What was that man? Yo wasssup guys! Thank you for coming. So let’s have some fun! Cheers!”

ALL: “Cheers!”

LSH: “It won’t be fun to just sit around and have a crap talk session guys”

TOP: “Yes dudes we are in this jungle for a god sake yeah let’s have some activities!”

TAEYANG: “Paintball? Who’s in?”

ALL: “CALL!”

 

The boys had a good bonding time in the jungle that located 40 min from the city. They took the chance to play paintball, play for water rafting and they also had a campfire talk session while having a BBQ!

 

DAESUNG: “Gd hyung I can’t believe that you are going to married!”

KUSH: “Yo man you’re major clubbers and suddenly you are going to be husband wow that’s too quick huh?”

GD: “I can’t believe it either. You know I have all these mind set like “I as husband?” “Can I do that?” “Is my life going to be over?”  but as I go further in this relationship I realized that this is what I’m supposed to do. Be a better person by be responsible for my partner”

ALL: “Wowwwwwwww”

SEUNGRI: “Lets clap for our GD! Kekekeke”

TEDDY: “Speaking about marriage…hmmm are you ready for that Jiyong ah? Kekeke”

XIN: “Yahh hyung can we say that in tv? Kekekeke”

GD: “Kekekekek what are you guys talking about?”

LSH: “Come on Ji. We all know that you’re waiting for that aigoooo”

TOP: “Your first night you stupid !”

 

BACHELORATTE PARTY

DARA: “Wow this spa is freaking cool!”

CL: “Of course it is! Pony is a Korean and she is a makeup artist. She owns this spa”

PONY: “Yes I am. I hope we would have a great time here! For our bride to be Chaerin!”

MINZY: “Chaerin ahh we have a game to play with you!”

CL: “What game? That will be fun!”

HYORI: “It will be easy. All you need to do is guessing the gift that we’ve prepared. You need to guess the sender of the gift!”

BOM: “Pali yah Chaerin! Rip off the box!”

DARA: “Dudump…dudump…”

CL: “Hhaahaahahahahahahahha yah! What is this! Yah you girls! Kekekekekekekeke”

HARIN: “It is obviously all the box contains the y lingerie!”

HYORI: “If you won, we will give you all the lingerie but if you fail you need to wear the most y lingerie for your first night!”

CL: “What? Yahhhhhhhh you guys are so mean. What the hell this idea comes from? Hahahahahaha”

LEEHI: “Mian unnie. This is all from Hyori and Dara sunbaenim! I can’t help but need to get along! Kekeke”

ALL: “WEAR THAT ONE! THAT RED ONE WITH LACE! NO THAT ONE WITH SEQUINS! WTF SEQUINS FOR BRA? HELL NO CHAE YOU ARE DAMN Y!”

 

 

SBS CAM.

 

GD: “Aigoooo yobo. This is our last day in Paris. Tsk tsk”

CL: “I know that oppa. I feel so sad to leave this city but I also missed my home city Seoul city!”

GD: “Yeah that’s why in this last day I want to spent time with you at Eiffel Tower. Your favourite spot”

CL: “Komawo oppa. I have something for you”

*Go to the centre of the park at the tower*

CL: “Yah Oppa! Listen this!”

 

FRENCH COVERSATION.

“Pour mon beau fiancée que je l’aime plus. Merci de me aimer et pret a etre mon mari. Je me promets que je vais adore tu pour le reste de ma vie et etre une grande femme de butin pour vous! Je t’aime Kwon Jiyong!

Translation : To my handsome fiancée whom I love most. Thank you for loving me and willing to be my husband. I will promise myself that I will love you for the rest of my life and be a great swag wife for you! I love you Kwon Jiyong!

 

Meanwhile GD on the other side……

 

“I don’t know French so I don’t understand your word! I know you must said something like I’m handsome and no other man are handsome like me and yeah I’m the most handsome man in earth so you are falling for my charms all that. Yeah I’m aware enough that I am handsome. What the hell that I’m talking about asfdghgjghjk. Yah Lee Chaerin! I could scream and talk in French too! CL! Je t’aime!”

 

From Seoul to Paris their love grow bigger and deeper as the both of couple are making a vow in front of the famous Eiffel Tower. See you again the city of love….Paris!

 


 

Thank you google for helping me in this chapter!