MY TALKATIVE KIDS

FANTASTIC WEDDING

(A/N: Fast forward and the timeline of 2NE1 in reality is totally different with this story so please just follow the flow that I made)

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

It was the year of 2NE1 when we successfully wrapped up our latest album CRUSH and world tour. Everything went smooth. 2NE1 comebacks, our album and title track “Come Back Home” tops all the music chart and plays everywhere in broadcast station. We completed our world tour and also YG Family concert. Everything is on track and my married life didn’t affect 2NE1 activities and popularity. 

 

In fact, I’m currently working on our new album comeback because according to the plan, we will resume our comeback soon. Some of the songs is done and the album recording has done half way. But, a plan will always be a plan. Suddenly a news came out crashed everything we had planned.

 

‘PARK BOM DRUG SCANDAL’

 

Can anything be worse than this? The news popped up and within a minute all the media and netizen start to speculate about the scandal that nowhere to be truth. Bom were banned from any domestic appearance in national tv for almost months. Where it is obviously affect 2NE1 schedule throughout the year.

 

2 YEARS LATER

‘MINZY LEFT YG ENTERTAINMENT. 2NE1 TO DISBAND’

 

Another storm come into the entertainment world as the maknae of the group left 2NE1 after her contract with YG Entertainment ended while the rest will continue as 2NE1. There is so many comments regarding her leave from the group. Some even says that it is because of the internal problems within members of 2NE1 itself.

 

Being a leader is a tough job to handle. No one can really handle the situation like I did, I thought. But i tried my best because I don’t want to let others down. My husband and Dara, they want me to keep strong for myself. 2NE1 was disbanded, unsettled scandals and fans war. With all the bad comment from fans and pressure of being a superstar I almost defeat in my own game. Will I able to fight and win in this game? Being a leader is a tough job to handle. And now I’m definitely in my own battleground when I have to struggle with both careers and family life. 

 

“Mummy are you okay?”

 

“Why are you looking so sad? My heart is hurt seeing you like this”

 

“Aigooo my kids you guys know how to win my heart right? Don’t worry Chaeji I’m okay and Jirin ah mummy are not sad. I’m just a bit tired. And I missed your daddy”

 

“We missed daddy too. When will he go back from his concert tour?”

 

“He will be back this evening. We are going to pick him at the airport later”

 

“Yayyyy!!! Daddy is going back home!!”

 

Sometimes when I recall all the memories with 2NE1, i will either become happy because of the beautiful moments or become sad because it is over now. I know that being sad in front of my kids wasn’t a good idea so I tried my best to hide my sadness inside and show them a bright side of me. It will be a lying if I’m saying that I wasn’t affected with the disbandment thing. 2 years was enough for me to handle when Bom unnie was being ditched from this entertainment world. Korea netizen were unable to accept and demanded to remove her from local activities. We were on hiatus and focus on solo for me and Dara with acting.   

 

Meanwhile Minzy didn’t have any schedule beside variety show and that’s forced her to leave YG, because apparently she needs to works on solo for her music career. We didn’t want her to go but if that’s the best for her, there is nothing I can do. What saddens me is some of the fans didn’t understand the hardships that I faced but keep judging and put all the blame to me as a leader. Some of them said that I was too focusing on myself and didn’t care about Minzy at all. They called me selfish, when they didn’t really know the whole situation. 

 

After Bom disappears and Minzy left, it only about me and Dara unnie. We have nobody else and we can’t promote with just two of us because they pain of being the members left was real. We used to dance with 4 persons but now when are 2, it felt so lonely. After some discussion with the management, YG sajangnim decided to disband us, 2NE1.

 

END OF CHAERIN POV

 

 

INCHEON AIRPORT

 

“Mummy when will daddy and uncles arrive? I’m tired already”

 

“You are tired Jirin ah? Come here boy, let mummy hold you”

 

“Mummy!! I want you to hold me! I’m tired too not only oppa!”

 

“Chaeji ah, mummy can’t hold you both at the same time. My arm will be broke you know. Let me hold your oppa for a while and then it will your turn okay?”

 

“Ahhh I don’t care! I want mummy to hold me! Mummy is being unfair now I’m going to cry”

 

“My baby girl, you are a good kid right? Please don’t cry”

 

“Mummy! Don’t listen to Chaeji. She’s pretending like she’s crying but actually she just want your attention”

 

“Mummy! Oppa is bad! I’m going to report you to daddy!”

 

“Okay okay Chaeji stop crying. And you Jirin please don’t tease your sister. Remember I said as a siblings you can’t fight with each other”

 

Chaerin is trying her best to calm both of her kids. They are now 4 years old and soon will be attending the kindergarten. They are now waiting at the arrival hall at the airport to wait for their father and Big Bang coming back from Japan for their dome tour. They have been doing the dome tour for more than 10 years and luckily that their fans is still supporting them. 

 

“Kids! Daddy is here!!!”

 

They are running to Jiyong hug when they saw him get passed through the arrival door with their uncles.

 

“We miss you daddy!”

 

“Awww i miss you guys too!”

 

“Daddy, mummy also said that she miss you. You should hug her too”

 

“Keke really Chaerin? Awwww come here my baby”

 

Jiyong went to Chaerin side and kiss her. Even they already have the kids, their affection towards each other never be less. 

 

“You two kids please close your eyes. This is inappropriate for you to see” Seungri was the one who said that and he literally blocked their eyes with both of his hands.

 

“Seungri samchoon, why did daddy call mummy as baby? Mummy is big enough and she’s not a baby”

 

“Jirin ah, that’s what adult call their girlfriend or wife when they love her. So later when you have a girlfriend you should call her baby too”

 

“I don’t understand what he said. What is girlfriend meaning, Yongbae samchoon?”

 

“Jirin, girlfriend is like the girl that always being clingy to this one guy. You know Hyorin noona? That’s my girlfriend”

 

“Hyung. I don’t understand why this kid call Hyorin as noona but they called us samchoon? We are not that old!”

 

“You are old Daesung oppa! And you Seungri oppa stop teaching my kids nonsense. I don’t want them to have a dirty minded like yours”

 

“Kekeke Seungri samchoon just got kicked by mummy! Mehrong!”

 

“Wah Chaeji i can’t believe it that you literally got that attitude from your mother! You are so mean to me I’m going to cry now”

 

“Mianhe samchoon. I’m joking. Don’t worry Jirin and I love all the Big Bang members!”

 

“Yes! Because you guys are cool like daddy!”

 

“I’m cool? Thanks my kids! Daddy love you too!”

 

“Chaeji ah remember that after Daddy, your favorite samchoon is me? High five girl!”

 

“Yes TOP samchoon!”

 

“Tsk tsk why all girls love TOP that much? I’m much more handsome than him”

 

“Stop whining Seungri and lets get back home guys. Ji, Chae and kids, we’ll see you guys later. Bye!”

 

“Bye TOP samchoon, Yongbae samchoon, Daesung samchoon and Seungri samchoon! Big Bang fighting!!” Chaeji and Jirin cheers them up while giving hug to each of them.

 

The kids always wins their samchoon heart with their cute acts. They will always be there to wait at the airport for them or went to their concert just to support Big Bang. They also always caught in the camera at the airport with their cute figures waiting for their daddy to be back home and made headlines on online portals. After the triplets Daehan, Mingguk and Manse popularity, they are the next twins that loved by everyone. 

 

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

Another days has passed and now that Jiyong oppa has finished their dome tour i can finally resume my work at the studio. After 2NE1 disbandment, I’m more active being a composer/producer rather than singer. I do make solo comeback but for now I prefer work behind the stage because it will give me more time to spend with my children. 

 

Currently I’m working with BTS for their comeback album and we have been working together for few years. I made several songs for them with the collaboration with Suga, RapMon and others. 

 

“Jirin ah, Chaeji ah, mummy will not be at home today. You guys stay with daddy okay?” I told my kids.

 

“Mummy i want to follow you!”

 

“You can’t Jirin ah. I have work to do. Go ask your daddy to play with you okay?”

 

“Nooooooooo! I want to play with you!!! Not daddy!!!!!!!!” 

 

Jirin pout and starting to cry.

 

“Don’t be like this Jirin ah. Daddy will buy you new Hot Weel car okay?”

 

“Nae daddy! I’ll stop crying then!” 

 

“Good boy my son! Chaerin ah, are you going back late today?”

 

“Not sure oppa. I have few songs to record with the boys today. But I’ll try to be home early okay?”

 

“Mummy! Mummy! Are you going to meet Bangtan oppa?” 

 

Chaeji running slowly towards me when she heard that I’m going to meet BTS later. What a fangirl. 

 

“Yes princess. I’m going to work in the studio with them today. Why?”

 

“Mummy please said to Kookie oppa that I’m sending him virtual hug from home!”

 

“Arraseo JungkookWife, mummy will tell your favorite oppa that this cute girl like him so much!”

 

“Sorry?! What did I heard? JungkookWife? Yah Chaeji! You little girl! Trying to flirt behind your daddy huh?”

 

There you go Jiyong. I think someone just switch on his ‘overprotective dad’ mood. 

 

“Don’t worry daddy even that I’m JungkookWife but you are still my number 1 man!” 

 

“Luckily she said that I’m still her number 1 man or else I will smack that Jungkook boy! How come he snatch my girl heart just like that!”

 

“Kekeke stop it oppa. Let her enjoy her fangirl moment!”

 

“Arasseo arasseo. By the way Chaerin, please tell Suga that I already sent email to him regarding song arrangements that he ask me about. Are you going now? Be careful wifey!”

 

Jiyong oppa said while kissed my forehead before I left home. 

 

END OF CHAERIN POV

 

 

SUNSHINE MALL

JIYONG POV

 

I had my free time today and I decided to bring the kids to shop some toys because I had promised them. Ayyy kids nowadays, they will only stop crying if we promise to buy something for them. 

 

“Who want to eat ice cream? Raise up your hand!”

 

“Me! Me!”

 

“Me too daddy! I want cookies and cream flavor!”

 

“Alright kids. Let me order it first!”

 

I went to the ice cream shop to buy ice cream for them. Now the kids can fluently talks, I mean its good thing. But they are talking non stop. They are super super talkative.

 

“Jirin oppa, look at that mint ice cream! It look like TOP samchoon hair!”

 

“Ah nae Chaeji ah! I wonder if TOP samchoon used ice cream for his hair instead of hair cream”

 

“Oppa, did you see that Psy samchoon photo is weird here”

 

Pointed out to the cardboard of Psy hyung that the store displayed. Apparently he was appointed as their ambassador.

 

“Eh why you said that Chaeji ah?”

 

“Because......he looks slim here. I think last time when we met him he look like a papa bear”

 

“Yes! Oppa saw it too. He is our favorite papa bear. This photo here is lying! Lying is bad! Is that right daddy?”

 

I burst into laughing in front of the counter when Jirin ask me that while holding the edge of my shirt.

 

“Yes kids. Lying is bad and you both shouldn’t be a liar. Always speak the truth and be honest. Remember that!”

 

The workers there can’t stop laughing while listening to them. Well, in my case I’m used to this kind of ‘unique’ conversation between them.

 

“Wah daddy! That car is so cool! What model is that daddy?”

 

They will ask something every time there is new things they saw. For example, we passed a car showroom and now they curious about that.

 

“Well i think that is the latest collection of Ferrari car”

 

“Oh i see. I know! It’s the same like mummy car at home!”

 

“Yes but mummy owns the older version of it”

 

“Daddy, can you buy it for mummy? She will be happy if you get that for her!”

 

Gasp. Did my kids just ask me to buy new ferrari for their mother? Guys, we are talking about real ferrari here. Not the toys one. 

 

“Kekeke did you guys know that the latest collection price is almost 2 million? It’s not that cheap kids ah”

 

“But you are rich daddy! You are G-Dragon!”

 

“Nae kadeuneun black muhandaero ssak geulgeobeoryeo~” 

 

Oh heol now suddenly they sing my part in Crayon. Aigoo these two spoil brat kids.

 

“Kekeke alright I’ll buy it for mummy one day! Now what toys that you guys want? Jirin ah? Chaeji ah?” And we headed to the toy shop.

 

“Daddy I want new Hot Wheel cars!” Jirin will be the most excited one. 

 

“Alright Jirin. How about you Chaeji? Will you like to buy new Barbie?”

 

“No daddy! I don’t want to play with Barbie! Its to girly. I want to be a cool girl. Like mummy!”

 

I was suprised when heard that but then I noticed that she really inherited her mother attitude. Not too girly but still modest. Not to rough but cool enough.

 

“Yes Chaeji. You are cool just like mummy!”

 

I replied to her but then get interrupted by someone.

 

“Excuse me, is that you GD ssi?”

 

“Ah nae. Its me. Anneyong hasaeyo PD nim. Didn’t expect to bump with you here!”

 

“Me too GD ssi. Now that we met here, I would like to ask you about that offer the other day. Have you thought about it?”

 

The other day offer. Ah last time PD nim from KBS come to meet me and Chaerin. They offer us new program for our kids. It’s a special edition of kids variety show. It will show the kids life as a child of famous idol group. Well, we still think about that whether to join or not. It will be good for fans since they are so curious about the kids life. Hmmm.

 

Should the twins join the new variety show?

 

END OF JIYONG POV