SUPERSTAR JR EP 3

FANTASTIC WEDDING

SUPERSTAR JUNIOR EP 3

 

 

Superstar Junior: Twins Edition is a special episodes series that shown the real life of the famous G-Dragon and CL kids. The reaction from K-Netizen as well with global viewers are good where they are exposed on how bubbly the twins and their interesting daily life routine. Today will be the last episode with the cutest superstar, Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji. 

 

Narae: Welcome back viewers! And you are watching.....

 

Heechul: Superstar Junior!

 

Narae: Times surely has passed without even we realized right Heechul ssi? Today will be the third episode of this show!

 

Heechul: Yes Narae ssi but unfortunately this will be the last episode of this variety show.

 

Narae: Omo ottoke?! Haish this is sad but don’t worry because we will make sure this last episode will leave you a big impact!

 

Heechul: Just like the viewers will never forget the twins, we will make sure that this episode will be one of the best memories that the viewers will have.

 

Narae: Exactly! And since this is the last episode, i guess we have a special guest right? 

 

Heechul: On the first episode we have twins, then last week we have their uncle and aunty so how about we invite closest person to the twins today?

 

Narae: Let just spill out the beans right now! Give a round of applause for GD and CL!!!!!!!!

 

Heechul: Wuhuuuuu my sister and my brother in law are in the studio! *GD and CL hilariously laughing*

 

Narae: Omo I can’t believe that I got the chance to meet my all time bias GD from Big Bang! Welcome to the show you both!

 

GD: Thank you for inviting us too!

 

Heechul: Aigoo ahjumma please control your fangirl side! He have his wife beside him and we are MCing their kids show aigoo aigoo

 

Narae: Ah i forgot that. Mianhe CL ssi.

 

CL: Kekeke its okay Narae ssi. I’m used to this since beginning. My husband is too hot i think? Kekeke

 

Narae: Awwww these two lovebirds are so sweet! 

 

Heechul: Believe me you won’t say that when you have to be with them for almost 10 years (point to himself)

 

GD: Kekeke hyung if you are jealous, just make sure you propose your girlfriend soon!

 

CL: Yes and you are not that young anymore mister! Kekeke

 

Heechul: Thank you Skydragon couple for unintentionally mentions that I have a girlfriend in front of everyone. I guess that tonight I will be getting a lot of phone calls from media huh? THANK YOU *sarcasm alert cough cough*

 

Narae: Aigoo Heechul ssi maybe the next season will be your kids episodes? Who knows? 

 

Heechul: Let just pretend this is not happening and move on to our story. GD I heard that you guys went to Japan for holiday last time?

 

GD: Nae that’s right. We went to Osaka for family vacation and we have so much fun!

 

Narae: Then should we see the VCR?

 

Heechul: Let’s go go go! 

 

 

*PLAY VCR*

 

 

INCHEON AIRPORT 

 

Chaeji: Listen boy....my first love story...woho oooo woho ooo....~~

 

CL: Look at this little kid yeorobun, she loves to sing that much. I wonder where she get that from hmmmmm.

 

Chaeji: Nomu pancha pancha.......gee gee gee geee....~~

 

CL: Hahaha Chaeji ah, your lyrics are wrong! You should ask your gee aunty to teach you the right lyrics.

 

Chaeji: Mummy, speaking of that I think I miss my gee aunties! Can you call them for me? 

 

CL: I don’t know Chaeji they might be busy since all of them are the famous actress now. But I will try okay?

 

 

*FACETIME*

 

CL: Unnie!!!!! Hi!!! Chaeji please say hi to aunty!

 

Chaeji: Hi aunty Sooyoung I miss you and others!

 

Sooyoung: Hi Chaerin and cutie pie Chaeji! Hey we miss you too! It’s been a while since we come and play with you. Mianhe we are bit busy now but I promise later we will come and buy you toys okay?

 

Chaeji: Okay aunty! Aunty, I’m at airport right now and we are going to Japan for holiday! 

 

Sooyoung: Really? Wah that mus be great! I wish I can join you! Ask your parents to buy you a lot of Takoyaki because it is so delicious and it’s my favorite!

 

Chaeji: Really aunty?! Mummy will you buy us that?

 

CL: Of course you can hunny. Now how about you give aunty flying kiss because we are going to hang up soon. Your gee aunty is busy okay.

 

Sooyoung: Kekeke aniyo Chae. I’m having a break time at my film shooting set right now.

 

Chaeji: It’s okay aunty we will call you later! But promise me that you will teach me to dance gee next time!

 

Sooyoung: Sure dear. I will make sure all your aunty to join me as well!

 

Chaeji: It’s about time ride on plane. See you later aunty! Love you! 

 

CL: Bye unnie!

 

Sooyoung: Love you too cute pie. Have fun!

 

*END OF FACETIME*

 

 

CL: Alright done. Now let’s looking for your oppa and daddy. I think they went to the toilet for quite longer. 

 

Chaeji: Mummy I saw them! There! They are walking towards us.

 

GD: Hello mummy? Are you missed us that much? 

 

CL: Nah I’m just missing my son. Come to me Kwon Jirin. Let’s get on plane! Kids, are you guys ready for vacation?

 

Jirin and Chaeji: YESSSS!!!

 

 

OSAKA

 

Their family finally arrived at their vacation destination, Osaka. CL and GD are very familiar with this place since they always went here before for their concerts and it’s bring a good memories to being back here. As this place hold so many good events to them, they wanted to share it with their kids and let them experience the excitement that Osaka offers.

 

 

DAY 1: Theme Park

 

CL: Good morning everyone! Today is a such a good day right oppa?

 

GD: Yes Chaerin and I hope everyone will having their good day as well as us. So today we are now at the entrance of Universal Studio Osaka and we are going to have fun together!

 

CL: I’m so excited can we go now?

 

GD: Aigoo mummy is over excited more than the kids huh?

 

Jirin: I’m excited too! I want to meet madagascar, shrek, transformers and more!

 

Chaeji: I want to meet Barbie!

 

Jirin: Chaeji ah, there is no Barbie here.

 

Chaeji: Omo ottoke? Chincha? I want to cry now!!!

 

Jirin: Don’t cry my donseng. There will be many attractions as well. Cheer up!

 

Chaeji: Alright oppa let’s have fun!

 

CL: Look oppa, aren’t they the sweetest things happen in this world?

 

GD: I know Chae. I’m so happy today so shall we go inside now?

 

Jirin and Chaeji: Let’s go go go go! 

 

There are so many interesting attractions there and they didn’t missed to tried on several rides including roller coaster for kids, watching shrek 4D, sesame street parade and many more. Not only the kids have fun but also their parents had an amazing day. Now there are going to the Harry Potter theme park for their last pit stop. This family have been a biggest fans of Harry Potter series and this is a good chance for them to show their loves to the series! 

 

GD: So we are now at the Harry Potter theme park. As you can see there is a set of buildings that are just same as movie and this is so great!

 

Jirin: I love Harry Potter so much!

 

Chaeji: Me too oppa! I’m sorted in Hufflepuff!

 

Jirin: And I’m the bravest Gryffindor!

 

GD: See I told you guys they are biggest fans of Harry Potter because apparently SOMEONE here are the major potterhead. Am i right mummy?

 

CL: Hehehe yes I’m a potterhead. I read all the books, watched all the series and even sign up for pottermore! I am Ravenclaw! 

 

CL: Welcome to the Wizarding World or Harry Potter!!

 

Chaeji: OMG MUMMY THATS HOGWARTS!

 

Jirin: Let’s go to the Hogsmeade mummy!

 

CL: And have a cup of butterbeer?

 

Jirin and Chaeji: YES!!!

 

GD: *whisper to camera* Apparently they don’t need me here yeorobun aigooooooo

 

CL: For those who are potterhead just like us, you might know this shop. It’s called Olllivanders, the wand shop. You definitely need a wand to become a wizard!

 

Chaeji: I choose to buy Hermione wand. How about you oppa?

 

Jirin: I will buy the eldest wand! Let’s cast a spell! 

 

CL: Mummy want to join too! Remember, swish and flick.....swish and flick!

 

Jirin: Wingardum....leviosarrrrr!

 

Chaeji: Oppa it’s Wingardium LE-VI-O-SA not levvvviosarrrr!

 

GD: What are guys trying to do? It’s just a stick anyway kekeke

 

CL: *glared at GD* Listen kids, don’t ever let muggle to let you down. Now come on let’s buy this wand together with the houses robe.

 

Jirin: I don’t want to be friend with muggle! *pointed at GD*

 

Chaeji: Expecto patronum!

 

CL: Alright enough kids now let’s go the honeydukes! I guess we can punish daddy with some of every flavor beans right? *smirk*

 

Jirin: Daddy! Please have one of these candy!

 

Chaeji: Each of it have a different flavor so you just need to choose one kekeke

 

CL: Let mummy choose for him!

 

GD: Alright....it just a candy anyway....

 

GD: *chew* OMG!

 

GD: EUWWWWW! WHAT THE F—!

 

CL: Kekeke Oppa! Language!

 

GD: I. NEED. WATER!!! Yolk flavor? Euwww gross disgusting!!!

 

Jirin and Chaeji: You deserves it muggle! Kekekeke

 

 

*BACK IN THE STUDIO*

 

Heechul: Muggle? What is that?

 

CL: It’s a term used by wizard to call human that didn’t have magic power.

 

Narae: Wow GD ssi is the candy taste so bad?

 

GD: Yes i swear that taste horrible!

 

Heechul: It seems like you guys have a great time there right?

 

CL: Yes we are so glad that the kids loves it. They played a lot during that day and definitely enjoyed the trip to the USJ. 

 

Narae: We always saw the twins cheerful sides every time they are on the show so I wonder that is this their real personality? Or they have other sides as well? Mind to share GD ssi?

 

GD: Yes that is their real personality. How everyone saw them as very loud and cheerful kids, that’s how they react when there is just us. I always busy and sometimes when I went home I tends to stay quiet because I was tired but every time I saw these two, all the tiredness are gone. They know how make me feel good.

 

CL: Just like me, there is a times that I will be back late from work and will straightly went to the bedroom to rest. But then these two will knock on my door, asking me with concern ‘mummy are you tired? Are you okay? You want us to massage you? You need drink?’ and that’s always make me teared up. You know thinking that even though I don’t have many times to play with them but they still care about my well being...I’m touched. *slowly crying*

 

GD: *pat her back* For us, they are like our vitamins.

 

Heechul: As a someone that close to them as well, I admit that. Jirin and Chaeji are such a good kids and always be good with others. Even the stranger. Last time we went to the ice cream shop in Hongdae and they saw a beggar at the pavement, instead of scared of them the twins asked me if they could help them. I purposely said that ‘why you want to help the stranger?’ and their reaction is daebak. They told me that ‘everyone in the world are equal. Everyone deserves to be loved and must be treated good. We want the beggar to be happy like us, so we help him. We want to spread the happiness’. After heard that, I was shocked and thought these two are such a sweetheart.

 

Narae : That’s is so sweet..I’m almost crying. Alright now should we continue with their journey in Osaka?

 

Heechul: Let’s go! Play the VCR!

 

 

*VCR PLAY*

 

DAY 2: City Tour

 

GD: Are you guys ready to explore the city?!

 

Jirin: Yes daddy absolutely! Let’s go!

 

CL: Let’s go! 

 

Chaeji: Wow there are so many tall buildings right here and the billboard are so big! It’s so beautiful!

 

GD: Yes Chaeji, Osaka is famous for their tall buildings with big billboards on it. Your mummy and I faces used to be there when we had our schedule here.

 

Jirin: Wah daebak! Hey look, is that IKON samchoon album on the billboard?

 

Chaeji: Yup! And look at the other billboard, it is Winner samchoon!

 

CL: That’s right. You know kids, these two groups are so famous here in Japan. They are doing good as well. I’m proud of them.

 

GD: Yes Chae, it reminds me of our golden times before. You know Big Bang and 2NE1, we are that big. 

 

CL: Oppa, you are still famous for Godsake! Look around, they are taking our photos as we go round. See, your fame will never fade.

 

Chaeji: Mummy, daddy can we eat the takoyaki thing? I heard that it is nice.

 

GD: Sure we will get that! 

 

They are having fun exploring the city of Osaka. They went several interesting places, tried local foods, their traditional dishes as well with souvenir shopping. The little twins also get the chance to try wearing Kimono for the first time and visit old Japanese home to get the traditional vibes. 

 

CL: Alright kids now we are at the biggest venue in Osaka. It’s called Osaka dome. This dome has a lot of beautiful memories to both of us in our career.

 

Jirin: Isn’t this a concern venue?

 

Chaeji: But this is huge! 

 

GD: Yes Jirin. Yes Chaeji. Both Big Bang and 2NE1 hold several concerts here. This is a big dome and it can hold until 40000 audiences at the same time.

 

Jirin: 2NE1? Mummy group?

 

Chaeji: But mummy why we never meet all of your members except aunty Dara?

 

CL: That’s because...

 

GD: Nevermind, I believe that one day you guys will meet them. They are great women! 

 

Chaeji: I can’t wait for it! Now daddy can oppa and I go playing around this place? 

 

GD: Sure honey. Go ahead! 

 

Reminiscing their concerts here in Osaka dome, one of the biggest dome in Japan. Both Big Bang and 2NE1 were successful in this country and have a lots of local fans. They even released a few songs in Japanese, conquering all charts and album selling at that time.

 

GD: Remember that corner? We have our meeting with the rest of family before our YG concert.

 

CL: Of course! I remembered how Seungri oppa scolded by sajangnim, how TOP oppa and Seven oppa throwing some lame jokes and Tablo oppa dancing to PSY oppa song. 

 

GD: Good old times. I missed how the yellow ocean was there at the audiences seat, the fanchant. It such a heartbreaking that the time have passed.

 

CL: You still can have it oppa. Just hold the concert again, as you always did. For me, I wish I still have that chance. Even though I went around doing solo tours, the vibes won’t be same when 2NE1 were together. I was alone and it felt....empty.

 

GD: I believe that you will feel that again one day Chaerin. 

 

CL: Thank you oppa.

 

 

*BACK IN THE STUDIO*

 

Narae: I guess it’s true when people said that one place can hold so many memories inside.

 

Heechul: Exactly Narae ssi. Just like our show, today is the last episode but surely the ‘superstar junior’ name only will brings a good memories not only to the family but also to the viewers as well.

 

Narae: Yes that’s right. GD and CL ssi do you have any last words to the viewers before we end our show?

 

GD: We would like to thanks everyone here who watched this show and gives support to our family especially the twins.

 

CL: Thank you for your love for this past 3 weeks and we are sorry if we couldn’t meet your expectations. Saranghae from Kwon Jiyong, Kwon Chaerin, Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji.

 

Heechul: A wrapped from the Kwon family! Now should we say goodbye to the viewers? Goodb—....Okay wait a minute guys. I just received a notice from the production team.

 

GD: Is this a gimmick? 

 

Narae: We have special surprise for our mummy, CL. Or maybe special guest?

 

Heechul: It’s Dara ssi! 

 

Dara: Hello Chaerin! How are you kekeke? Well I’m not alone here. This year will be our 10th anniversary since debut and I have several things to say...You always been a great leader to us. The one that never give up on 2NE1 even though everyone said so. You have done your best so tonight I would like to fulfill your dream. 

 

CL: What is this all about unnie?! I’m nervous already!

 

*THE SCREEN SHOWS 2NE1 DEBUT STAGE*

 

CL: OHMYGOD WHAT IS THIS!!

 

Jirin: *walk into the studio holding a women hand* Mummy tonight will be about you....Did you miss her?

 

Bom: Hi Chaerin! It’s been a long time! *hug Chaerin*

 

CL: WAIT. WAIT. Is this real? Bom unnie! *cry* I missed you *cry* why are you left us? *cry*

 

Bom: I know *cry* I’m sorry *cry*

 

Dara: We all missed you Bom *cry* but this is not complete *cry* we are not complete yet...Chaeji....you can come in now.

 

Chaeji: *walk holding someone hand* It’s finally complete mummy...

 

Minzy: CHAERIN!!! *run into hug* *cry*

 

CL: Maknae *cry* 

 

*ALL VIEWERS IN THE STUDIO ARE CRYING*

 

Dara: Now it’s complete....it seems that the twins plan has succeeded! Congratulations kids! And thank you!

 

CL: A plan?

 

GD: Yes, a plan for 2NE1 reunion.

 

 

*VCR PLAY*

 

Jirin: Daddy, today we meet again with the ahjumma.

 

GD: Ahjumma? Which ahjumma? I told you not to talk to strangers!

 

Chaeji: But she said she is your friend and mummy best friend.

 

GD: Are you sure? Do you have any photo of her? Try to describe her to me? Maybe I’ll get a clue then.

 

Jirin: We don’t have her photo. How to describe her? Hmmm she’s tall and her face looks like a doll!

 

Chaeji: And she loves to eat corn! She even gives us some the other day!

 

GD: Wait.....*show 2NE1 photo*.....did you mean her? The one that in red hair?

 

Jirin and Chaeji: Yes that’s her! 

 

GD: Well, she’s right. She is mummy best friend as well as my friend too. 

 

That’s the starting point of their plan. The next day GD went to their school and fortunately bumped into Park Bom, former 2NE1 members. He was so glad to meet her again and later arrange some date to have meeting together with Dara. The oldest members of 2NE1 reunited first and after having an emotional catch up session, GD surprise them with the appearance of Minzy in that cafe. 

 

It’s all begin when GD brought the kids to the YG to meet the sajangnim himself. It was the twins plan anyway, not being forced by GD or anyone. They pleaded him to let the girls have their reunion back. Of course being a long time favorite niece/nephew he finally agreed with twin. Meanwhile Bom explained why she run away and avoiding others, said that she didn’t want to become a burden and choose to broke their friendship rather than gives more trouble to the group especially leader. She’s finally agree to this reunion after the twins again, put on some drama saying that they want to fulfill their mother needs to be back as the complete 2NE1. After saw all the efforts that the twins put, Minzy also in for the plan. 

 

 

*BACK IN THE STUDIO*

 

Heechul: It such a special episode this week. A very last words from CL before we wrap this show?

 

CL: I would like to thanks my family to make this happen, to the production and also the members - thank you for coming back. This is not only for me but also for the blackjack out there. We love you! 

 

Narae: Then should we have the official famous greeting from the girls?

 

2NE1: 2...3....Whats up we 2NE1! 2NE1 nolza!

 

Heechul: This is the real goodbye for the show! Thank you for your support and let’s have a good year ahead!

 

Narae: That’s all from us and this is....SUPERSTAR.....

 

ALL: JUNIOR!.....Bye!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: How i wonder 2NE1 reunion scene will become true...........