THE RECEPTION PART 1

FANTASTIC WEDDING

FANTASTIC WEDDING: LIVE

The live broadcast wedding of G-Dragon and CL. Fantastic wedding: GDCL. For this special episode, it will be host by the nation MC, Yoo Jae Suk (YJS) and Kpop queen, Lee Hyori (LH). The wedding that take place in Gangnam is very happening with their family, friends and also Korean artist who came to witness their wedding day.

YJS:  Anneyong hasaeyo everyone. This is your MC, Yoo Jae Suk imnida. Today I will be accompanied by our beautiful singer who known as Kpop Queen, Lee Hyori-ssi.

LH: Anneyong hasaeyo. Nae oppa I’m very excited to be on this show with you today. It is the special day for our halyu star!

YJS: That’s right Hyori. It is the day that the whole Korea, Asean and also fans from worldwide have been waited! Wedding of G-Dragon and CL. The fantastic wedding!

LH: It’s so good to see them together right oppa? Both of them have similar personalities, characteristics and both are very famous in their career. I’m so envious with them!

YJS: Aishhhh why are you like that? You also married to famous person! (referring to Hyori husband) keke yes Hyori. They both have a lot of similarities that make them a perfect couple. Everyone at home, we have prepared a special VCR for you guys.

YJS/LH: Check it out!

 

*VCR PLAY*

*FANTASTIC WEDDING: GDCL*

*G-Dragon is the leader of Big Bang and CL is the leader of 2NE1, both leads in kpop music and became number 1 group that not only takes control of Asean chart, but also gain popularities from worldwide. GD and CL both debut under YG Entertainment and has become the producer and composer for their group also for the other artist. GD and CL become close after being introduced by CL cousin who also a singer/producer at YGE, Teddy. They have developed their relationship from a goodfriend to something serious. May their good relationship that has been built in years last for forever in the name of love*

 

LH: Woaaaaah! I’m really envy them!

YJS: Ah nae. There must be a lot of viewers out there who feel the same thing as Hyori did right now. So right now as we can see here, most of guest are already here gather in the hall for the wedding. It will start around 30 minutes from now.

LH: Haha majae yo Jaesuk ssi. Now, our CL is getting ready in the make up room. Should we look at her? She is very beautiful and I bet that she must be more beautiful in her wedding dress! I heard it was from a famous designer, Vera Wang and they brought the dress all the way from Paris!

 

 

MAKEUP ROOM.

SBS CAM.

CL: “I’m doing my make up right now and it almost done. I’m really nervous right now. For our fans, please pray the best for us today”

*Heechul and Junhyung came*

HEECHUL: “Aigooo yeppo! Look at our little princess Junhyung ahh”

JUNHYUNG: “Yeah hyung. Nomu yeppo. I can’t believe this is happening!”

CL: “Yah hajima. I’m going to cry!”

HEECHUL: “Chaerinie, you can’t cry. About less than 30 minutes and you will be someone wife. You need to become more matured and you have to learn how to be a good wife instead of being gangster like this. Arraso?”

*CL start crying*

CL: “I don’t think that I can be here if you guys wasn’t there when I need all the helps. Thank you for always be a good brothers to me, love me, take care of your annoying sister very well and I hope that we will still like before even if I’m married. Promise?”

JUNHYUNG: “Ara ara. Now stop crying *wipe CL tears* You can’t ruin all this amazing make up just because of us. We are your brother and we promise will be your back bone forever. You are our princess Chaerinnie, remember?”

*The siblings are hugging each other*

DARA: “Chaerin ah, they asked you to go out right now!”

 

BACK TO MC YJS AND LH.

YJS: “Look at their family bonding. It was so lovely. It must be so hard for them to be apart”

LH: “Yes. It is because they are very close to each other and Heechul-ssi and Junhyung-ssi love CL very much”

YJS: “Yeah. Now we are moving to our “main” of the day. Their wedding ceremony. All the guest are ready in the hall with our host of the day, PSY and Yoo In Naa. There is a lot celebrity who came today”

LH: “Yes we have a list here oppa”

 

*CELEBRITY WHO CAME TO FANTASTIC WEDDING*

  • All the YG family members
  • CL brothers - Heechul and Junhyung
  • GDCL bestfriend – Lee So Hyuk and Nuthang crew
  • Super Junior
  • Beast
  • Kim Woo Bin, Hong Jong Hyun, Yoo Seung Ho
  • JYJ Jaejong, Yoochun, SNSD
  • Ailee, IU, Miss A Min, Got7 Jackson, Henry, Amber
  • Dok2, Benzino, Verbal Jint, Zico, Jay Park, The Quiett
  • CN Blue, FT Island, Simon D
  • Rain, Kim Tae Hee, Hara, Yoo Seung Ho
  • Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Bum, Kim Jun Hyung, Kim So Hyun, Song Jong Ki
  • Infinite L, Sunggyu, Kwill
  • Running Man members
  • Myung Soo, Hyun Don, Noh Hong Chul
  • Shinee, EXO Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chen
  • Kiko Mizuhara, 2PM
  • Yoon Mirae, Tiger, Dynamic Duo
  • JYP, Yoo Hee Yeol

 

YJS: “These are their friends. If you can see it on tv, YG sajangnim also there as their officiator and that! Look at that! The parade of Lamborghnini cars. Woahhh daebak”

 

LH: “Chinca daebak oppa! The car is ride by the YG artist like Big Bang, 2NE1, Winner, iKON, Lee Hi, Epik High and also Jinusean sunbaenim! The bride and the groom rides a different limo each coloured white and gold, their wedding theme”

YJS: “As expected from YG. This is a big scale wedding and it is going to be wedding of the year!”

LH: “Of course it will!”

YJS: “Everyone we will pass this show to our friends, PSY and Yoo In Na ssi to begin the ceremony. We will be back”

YJS/LH: “FANTASTIC WEDDING: GDCL!”

 

THE WEDDING.

PSY: Anneyong hasaeyo everyone. I’m psy and this is my partner for today…

YIN: (Yoo In Na) Anneyong hasaeyo. Na Yoo In Na imnida.

PSY/YIN: Today we are gathered in this place to witness the wedding of Kwon JIyong and Lee Chaerin. Welcome to the Fantastic Wedding: GDCL!

PSY: Nae. We are going to start the ceremony soon. As for today, Mr Yang Hyun Suk is the officiator for their wedding. And also at the stage is GD parents, Mr and Mrs Kwon and we also have both of CL parents, Mr and Mrs Lee.

YIN: As you can see we have bride at the left of the hall and our groom at right side of the hall ready to walk on the red carpet to the stage.

*Tadadadadaa music play*

PSY: The bride and groom are invited to the stage for the exchanging bow and rings ceremony.

*CL is beautifully walks with a bouquet of flowers in her hand with her both arm links to her brother, Heechul and Junhyung. Following them is 2NE1 members Dara, Bom and Minzy walking with her toward the stage while scattered the rose petals on the floor*

YIN: Two hearts will become one, if there is a love between them……..

*GD is looking great with his suit. He can’t stop looking at Chaerin who are naturally beautiful with her wedding dress and veil. Big Bang is walking with him as 2NE1 did with Chaerin to the stage*

PSY: Love is unpredictable and it is the best rewards that all human being get….

*VCR of their pre-wedding video are played*

PSY: Mr Lee, father to our bride will bring her to the centre of the stage where Jiyong is right now.

YIN: Everyone in the hall please stand up.

PSY: Mr Lee is now bring his daughter to Kwon Ji Yong to unveil her wedding veil. Mr Yang Hyun Suk, shall we begin now?

YG: Today I Yang Hyun Suk will be your officiator. Both of the bride and groom now can exchange their vow towards each other.

GD: I Kwon Ji Yong will promise to everyone here to love and take care of my wife, Lee Chaerin as the best as I can. I will love her till our last breath and I will be a responsible husband for her. There is no one beside her in my life and she is the one who in my heart now and forever. Will you became my wife?

CL: I Lee Chaerin are willing to be his wife and promise to myself that I will always love him for the rest of my life. I will be at his side through thick and thin and become a good wife for Kwon Jiyong.

YG: With the power that I have, I announce you both as a husband and wife. You may exchange your rings. And now Kwon Ji Yong, you may kiss the bride.

GD: *whisper* “You’re beautiful today Hunchae, my wife”

CL: *whisper* “You too oppa. You’re handsome than usual, my husband”

*GD is now kissing CL on her lips. It was short yet very sweet and passionate. CL responded the kiss very well and start kissing him again*

GUEST: Awwwwwwwwwwww <3

GD: Everyone! This is my wife!

 

 

BACK TO MC YJS AND LH.

LH: Awwww that was so sweet!

YJS: Nae. Glad that everything went well. Yeorobun, right here with us now we have Tiffany, Sooyung and Taeyon from SNSD! Would you like to wish them?

Tiffany: Anneyonghasaeyo! We are SNSD! We want to wish GD sunbae and our Chaerin congratulation for their wedding!

Sooyung: Nae chukahae. May God bless your marriage!

Taeyon: And get many children! Kekeke

LH: Yes we would like to hear that from that! We also have their bestfriend, Lee So Hyuk ssi! Welcome to our humble interview kekeke. Do you have any wish for your bestfriend?

LSH: Aneyo sunbae. Naega your number 1 fans noona. Alright. To my bestfriend, Jiyong and uri Chaerin chukahae for your wedding. I’m really happy and grateful to be part of your journey from the beginning. You guys have been gone through a lot in your relationship so please stay strong and I will pray for the best for you guys. Get a child pali so that I could bring him/her to fashion show just like we used to did. Skydragon fighting!

YJS: Those who didn’t know, skydragon is the ship name that the fans gave to them. We are now going back to the hall with our MC, PSY!

 

THE WEDDING

PSY: Ah that is the best part of wedding. Ring exchange and kiss. Suddenly I remember my wedding moment kekeke

YIN: Majayo oppa. Every single woman in Korea right now must be imagined herself in Chaerin place today. We will have a rest for while with a performance from Taeyang with his song, Wedding Dress.

TAEYANG: Hello everyone. Today I am very happy for my man and my bestfriend for their wedding. I wish you guys with a wonderful wedding and don’t forget us you rascal! Kekeke so today I’ve prepared a song, Wedding Dress. I’m changing the lyrics because I don’t want to be your wedding breaker (everyone laugh) so yeah hope you enjoy!

*singing the new version of Wedding Dress (happy version)*

 

Some say it ain't over till it's over

But I guess it's really over now

There's something I gotta say before I let you go

Listen...

 

Can't believe what's goin' on

Finally you guys will get married and leave me alone

When I heard you and she was screamin' out of control

All I can think about is "No, no, no... they won't

Disturb me again after so long, long... Hell, no."

I know we're done, and now it's none of my concern but how

Are you going to escape from Chaerin?

Just makes me feel that what we had was real

Could it be or is it too late? (Oh, oh baby)

 

GD!

Listen to your wife, she won't let you go out

Cause you shouldn’t follow me to party!

Now that we're apart love will show how

Life carries on...

 

I've never felt so strong

Life can lead us to a happiness never ending

If we just know that we belong to each other

Never worry, grow as we go

See you in your wedding suit

I can see you in your wedding suit

I see you walking down in your ... (wedding suit)

I can see you in your wedding suit (Oh, yea~)

 

(P/S: Red one is the one i edit from the original lyrics)

 

YIN: Hahahaha that was an epic hilarious performance from Taeyang-ssi!

PSY: Yeah he was from GD best man and the song is dedicated to the groom! Everyone is invited to have the meal prepared while listening to Kang Seung Yoon and Lee Hi.

*let’s skip this part*

YIN: Did everyone enjoy the food? It was delicious right? And now we will have our bride and groom on stage to cut the wedding cake.

GD: It was good to meet everyone here. Thank you for coming to our wedding and we are appreciated it very much. Kamsahamnida.

CL: Kamsahamnida everyone. I will sincerely thank everyone who wish us and hope you guys enjoyed the event today. It was a good day for me and my husband and I hope everyone happy!

*sound of scream* *skydragon fighting!*

CL: Aigoo my brother. Mianhe everyone kekeke

*louder scream* *skydragon fighting!*

GD: Woahhhh now everyone knows that huh? Kekeke kamsahamnida. Everyone seem very pleased to be here so we’ve decided to do some fun activities. What do you think?

ALL: Bring it on!

CL: Alright that’s cool! You guys rock! We have a box here that contains several names/category. The game is very simple. We will withdraw one paper from this box, which contains the name of the guest. If you are selected, you need to the fantastic wedding mission on stage!

ALL: Wow!

GD: Yes it surely great! If they were success we will be giving out each a bottle of expensive wine that we bought from Paris!

CL: Shall we start now?

ALL: YESSSSSSSS! *excited

 

BOX 1: IDOL COUPLE

MISSION: COUPLE DANCE

YIN: Daebak. This is going to controversial! Kekeke who is the idol couple in this hall right now?

PSY: Nuguya? Chakeman. It seems like there is one couple that we are forget right now.

GD: Nugu hyung? Ah wait! I know! Should we call them? *camera point to the couple

CL: Ahhhh it is our lovely couple Rain oppa with Kim Tahee unnie!

 

BOX 2: THE BEST MAN

MISSION: EMBARASSING GROOM

PSY: This is surely going to be fun! Kekeke be prepared Kwon Jiyong!

YIN: Who will take this challenge? We have several people here. How about Big Bang member?

ALL: Seungri! Seungri!

SEUNGRI: Ah I’m going to tell something about Jiyong hyung. There is one time when he was drunk, he going and kiss all of us in Big Bang while yelling “Chaerin ahhhhh I love you” and then he met with YG sajangnim. Guess what? He thought that sajangnim was Chaerin and he cupped sajangnim face while saying “Chaerin ahhhh you are here? Why you look bigger today? Ah gwenchana. I just miss you” kekekekekekekekeke

CL: Kekekkekekekekekeke that just tooo funny! Kekekeke

 

BOX 3: RAPPER

MISSION: PICK 2 RAPPER TO DISS BATTLE. EACH REPRESENT BRIDE AND GROOM

GD: I like this!

CL: Yeah since we’re the rapper of the group. We have several rappers coming today. Fortunately!

PSY: Hey! I’m rapper too! Pick me!

YIN: You are too old for this PSY-ssi kekeke. So let’s have Dok2 to represent GD and Yoon Mirae to represent CL!

 

DISS BATTLE.

DOK2:

Yo yo here we go yo.

We got jiyongie, he’s number one,

Tell me ladies, what else do you want?

Don’t look at back looking for anyone,

Cause he got swag, love and lot of “WON”.

 

YOON MIRAE:

A-YO!

My voice to represent my queen,

CL the baddest female that’s you have to win,

All the boys here, y’all need to give in,

One glance that will kill the assassin!

 

 

PSY: That was too hot to handle! I love hip hop!

YIN: Yup! That’s why we have to cool it down with the performance with Kwill and Ailee on stage. They will sing Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston.

 

"Greatest Love Of All"

 

Everybody's searching for a hero

People need someone to look up to

I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs

A lonely place to be

And so I learned to depend on me

 

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows

If I fail, if I succeed

At least I'll live as I believe

No matter what they take from me

They can't take away my dignity

Because the greatest love of all

Is happening to me

I found the greatest love of all

Inside of me

The greatest love of all

Is easy to achieve

Learning to love yourself

It is the greatest love of all

 

And if, by chance, that special place

That you've been dreaming of

Leads you to a lonely place

Find your strength in love

 

 

I tried my best to be the hero to you Chaerin.

I’m glad that when everyone underestimated me but you are always there to give me hope that I’m the I’m the hero. Hero to your heart – Kwon Jiyong monologue.

 

A decision that I make not to leave you, I will never regret that.

Everyone keep asking me to back off from you but I choose to stay and love you – Lee Chaerin monologue

 

 

BACK TO MC YJS AND LH.

YJS: Look who is here! We got our bride and groom with us right now.

LH: Chukahae you kids! Chaerin ahh how do you feel right now?

CL: I’m so relieved everything went well. I’m very happy to officially become Jiyong oppa wife.

LH: My jealous meter is getting higher! How about you Jiyong?

GD: Me? I’m speechless and I can’t describe how happy am I right now. Thank you for being with me until now, wife.

YJK: Awwwww that was cheezy. Everyone we will now going to the hall back! Thank you for watching us!

ALL: Anneyong!

 


 

Phewwwwwww finally they are married! I'm just too happy with this chapter you know i started to imagine skydrgaon real wedding. It must be daebak right? Keep dreaming skydrgaon shippers! I'm with you! Aja aja fighting!

Oh. I wrote that rap lyrics by myselfe. I struggle with all the rhymes and i survived! Kekeke i'm going to be rapper! 

 


 

Note from author:

This is not the end of the story guys don't worry. I'm so sorry for not complete it yet :( I will try my best to write more but i'm not promise any update within this few weeks because i am a degree student and my semester break is coming to the end. So i'm going back to my campus and my hectic student life whereby i don't even have time to write this ff. I hope you guys will wait for the update and don't forget to subscribe it! Will post the next chapter by the end of month! Stay tune and hopefully you guys won't leave me keke

Trully sorry. 

 

XOXO,

theblackblossom.