THANK YOU

FANTASTIC WEDDING

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM.

Q: 2 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE WEDDING. HOW DO YOU FEELS?

GD: “I’m really excited for the new journey that we will face. I’m really glad that our long relationship finally going into the next level. I’m glad that she choose me as her future husband and I am thankful for that. I shouldn’t said about “no in house relationship” back in years ago”

CL: “Joah. Chinca joah. A feeling that i can’t  describe it with words. I hope everything will be fine and I just can’t wait for the day! Actually I can’t believe this is going to be happened. The first moment we met at YG, I’m already fall for him but I thought that our bonding will only at the oppa-donseng level because we are so close to each other. It turned to be this way kekeke and I’m the happiest person ever I guess? Kekeke”

 

The preparation of the wedding is finally and completed and the couple are ready for their wedding. Today they will have the rehearsal for their wedding ceremony that will happen at this hall in Gangnam. Their parents, 2NE1, Big Bang and YG sajangnim was there to give their support.

 

SEUNGRI/DAESUNG CAM.

SEUNGRI: “Hello everyone! This is your flaming maknae, Seungri!”

DAESUNG: “Remember me guys? Nugu? Na Daesung imnida!”

SEUNGRI: “Today we have our members Big Bang and 2NE1 here. Bommie noona what are we doing here?”

BOM: “Wassup! Today we are going to support our leaders for their wedding rehearsal”

DAESUNG: “Guys this your bride and groom to be tadaaaaaa”

GD: “Everyone anneyong. Today will be our rehearsal day for the wedding and we are kind of tired actually because of the jet lagged from Paris. But we will do our best! Fighting!”

CL: “This is a new experience for all of us because we used to have numerous of concert rehearsal together but today it is for our wedding kekeke. I’m really anticipated for today! Nae oppa? *while hugging GD arm*”

GD: “Blackjacks and VIP, I’m very happy because our members will be our main person in our wedding. I’m sure they will do a great job”

DARA: “Nae! We are going to be their bridesmaid yay!”

TOP: “Yah you are not the only one! You guys will need handsome guys like us!”

TAEYANG: “Look at that! Their wedding hall is so pretty!”

DARA: “And look at our sajangnim! He will marry them off! I can’t believe this is happening!”

GD: “Yes that’s right. Today beside our members we also have been cheered by the absence of our appa. Big appa kekeke. YG sajangnim, Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim a.k.a YG appa, the richest person in YG kekeke”

YG: “Nae yerobun I was forced by them to coming here. I don’t know what am I doing here. Attend wedding ceremony is really not my style kekekeke”

CL: “Aigoo sajangnim! Don’t you love us?”

YG: “Kekekeke I love my kids and your wedding is one of my favourite day that I will remember for the rest of day *hug GD and CL*”

BIGBANG/2NE1: “CRYING! CRYING! CRYING!”

GD: “Kkekeke okay cut it off guys! Let’s start working!”

CL: “SIJAK!”

 

SBS CAM.

GD and CL are having their rehearsal right now. Both of them follow the directions that have been given by their wedding planner, Mr Chen. They practise how to walk on the red carpet, aisle and also how the flow of their wedding ceremony.

 

YG: “The funny part is I will be their officer but I’m more nervous than them! Kekeke”

BIGBANG: “Tang tang tang tang tang tang *music background*”

PSY: “It is really awkward for me to speak formally to you guys! *clear throat* Bride and groom are now heading to the stage *clear throat* kekeke yah Jiyong don’t laugh!”

GD: “I can’t hyung! The members keep tease me at the back!”

TAEYANG: *whisper* “Yah Chaerin might run away at the wedding”

TOP: *whisper* “By wearing a wedding dress”

DAESUNG: *whisper* “While singing to Yongbae hyung song”

SEUNGRI: *whisper* “Guys we need to prepare a lot of tissue for Jiyong hyung”

GD: “YAH I CAN HEAR THAT!”

2NE1: *crying* “Chaerin ahh chaerin ahhh chaerin ahh”

YG: “Too many drama guys. Our plan is not working. They will still getting married to each other. Tsk tsk. Kekekekeke”

CL: *rolling on the floor* “Keekekekeke I’m going to faint kekekeke”

 

In the midst of their rehearsal, suddenly the LCD play a VCR for the couple who were unaware of that…..

 

*VCR pop out*

 

*For our Chaerin and Jiyong*

*Congratulations for your wedding*

 

CL: “Ije bueyo?”

GD: “I also had no idea”

 

*Lee Chaerin*

 

*Lee Heechul – “My donseng anneyong! This is your oppa. Dear my sister whom I love most, congratulations for this. I’m really happy you. How time flies. I still remember how you used to tell me your story about Jiyong. “Oppa, today I met the famous G-Dragon at Teddy oppa office (YG) and he is really handsome” kekeke. I still remember that. I’m really sorry for not be able with you during your trainee periods and also when you arrived at Seoul at that young age, I know you suffered and struggled a lot to be a singer. I’m glad that back in that time Jiyong was there to help you and now he is going to be your husband. I’m really going to cry right now! To Jiyong, I believe that you can love her and take care of her as much as we did. I hope you guys will happy and get many children juseyo! Lastly, please shower each other with a lot of love. Lee Chaerin, your surname might be change to Kwon but remember that you are forever in my heart as my family. I really love you my dear sister. Congratulation! *tears drop* ”*

 

CL: “Oppa! *tears drop*”

 

*Lee Junhyung – “Lee Chaerin. My beloved sister. My annoying sister. My gangster sister kekeke. Ahhh my baby is getting married. I can’t believe it but finally this is your happy ending love story with Jiyong hyung. I’m really happy for you. Remember how we used to talks to each other about relationship before because you said that you don’t have a boyfriend and I’m the only angel that will protect you beside Heechul hyung. I think my job is done because soon you will have a husband that will protect and loving you for the rest of your life *wipe tears*  and if the person is Jiyong, I know that he will make you happy. Chaerin ahh, oppa really love you and actually it was hard for me to let you go. I will miss how we spend our night at the studio, creating some beats, I will miss your random visit to my house just because you are hungry or when you need a hug. Sometime you just come to my house, knock my door just to have a warm hug from me and then you go back. I bet no want will do that anymore. Tsk tsk. I’m the closet person to you so I know your decision to marry him is not a mistake and I pray for your happiness in future. You will always be my sister, my bestfriend, my music inspiration and we must hang out always like before even you are married! Kekeke I know this is so long and I’ve been crying from the beginning but I don’t care because this is for you. Congratulatios to both of you! Donseng ah, oppa nomu nomu saranghanda *crying*” *

 

CL: *crying so hard* “I love you more oppa *sob* I really missed my brother *sob*”

GD: “Komawo hyung. I will take care of her as much as you did. Thank you for your love”

 

*2NE1 – “Chukahae uri leader! We love you! Chaerin ah, thank you everything that you have done for 2NE1. You debut with us at very young age so we know that you have suffered a lot and we are very thankful for your effort as a leader. You are doing a great job. We are very happy at first when we know that you guys is going to marry each other because we are been ship you guys from the beginning. Congratulations! Woooooaaa I’m so envy with you because you can get married at the young age! Saranghae CL! Gizibe fighting!”*

 

2NE1: “Lets hug together”

 

*Kwon Jiyong*

 

*Teddy – “Yo man wassup! Kekeke it is really awkward. Hey ‘skydragon’ this is you fairy angle. Naia, Teddy from YG. Jiyong ahhhh finally dude! I’m really happy that you guys take another step in your life. I know your relationship with my Chae from the beginning, how you guys secretly love each other, your conflicts with each other kekeke. I pray the best for you and please take care of my cousin with all your love because she is still my princess and you know that you will get beaten if you hurt her right? Kekeke. We need G-Dragon junior so please grant my wish! Congrats babes!”*

 

GD: “What is wrong with him? Kekkeke”

CL: “OPPA KOMAWO! SARANGHANDA!”

 

*BIGBANG – “It will be a simple wish from us because you guys are more than happy right now! To our leader, congratulation man! Hope that your marriage will be bless and don’t forget us after you become a husband! Chaerin is a good kid and you are lucky to have her. Brother and sister chukahae! Saranghanda! Muahhhh” *

 

GD: “Yah guys 2NE1 make a long wish than you! Kekeke anyway thank you guy. Saranghae”

 

*YANG HYUN SUK – “Hello kids. Guys, I’m the most happy person today because finally I’m able to see you guys tied the relationship officially. Both of you are coming from my company and I knew that you guys have that kind of chemistry when you guys together. It was heartwarming to have you guys here. You guys have been contributed a lot to our team and both of you are good leaders. I wish the best for you. Welcome to marriage club guys! And to Kwon Jiyong………….happy birthday!.....*YG family at the background*…….saengil chukka hamnida!....saengil chukka hamnida!....saranghaeyo Kwon Jiyong….saengil chukka hamnida!”*

 

CL: “Happy birthday my future husband, Kwon Jiyong. I love you”

GD: “Thank you everyone. Thank you my future wife. I love you more” *kiss chaerin*

BIGBANG/2NE1: “THAT IS TOO PUBLIC GUYS!”

 

 

*VCR HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

 

*MISSION: SEPARATELY GO TO NAMSAN TOWER. FIND YOUR PARTNER THERE*

 

GD: “Mission?”

CL: “See you there oppa!”

 

NAMSAN TOWER.

SBS CAM.

GD: “I’ve arrived at the Namsan Tower. Now I’m looking for my Chaerin. Let’s find her. Gaja!”

Meanwhile, CL is seems busy with a preparation on something. What are you doing right now Chaerin-ssi? Oh! She is preparing a surprise event for her fiancée birthday tonight. GD thought that he received the same mission with CL but the mission is actually a surprise for him!

CL: “Yeorobun I’m sending a message to Jiyong oppa telling him to meet me at the stage near the clock tower. I will wait for him here”

GD: “What is this Hunchae ah? Kekeke oh my god! I’m so touched!”

CL: *playing piano* *flashlight – Jessie j*

GD: *wipe tears*

CL: “Stuck in the darkness you are my…….flashlight. You are my flashlight oppa. Thank you for always light up my world. Happy birthday Kwon Jiyong”

GD: *clap* “Komawo baby. That is so great. Saranghae!”

CL: “Today is my surprise for you and let’s enjoy this candle light dinner. I have a gift for you. Close your eyes”

GD: *close eyes* “Chaerin! Did you just kiss me? The best gift ever”

 

 

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM

CL: “Hahahahaha I’m going to die from shyness”

GD: “Naega joah kekeke”

Q: WHAT DOES “HUNCHAE” MEANS?

GD: “That nick name is from me. Hunchae meaning describing that she is someone who give a calm to your heart and Hunchae is very special to me”

 


 

Their wedding is going to happen real soooooon! Stay tune!