JIYONG CHANGES

FANTASTIC WEDDING

“Oh my, is it okay for me to be like this? Lost my mind

I’m falling for you, I must have lost my mind

The moment when your fingertips touch my body

Alright Alright Alright Alright” - 2NE1, Falling In Love

 

 

If a verse of a song can describe how Chaerin felt after got married to Jiyong, that verse will be the one. Even though they are being together now but everyday Jiyong will make Chaerin hearts flustered and she can’t help but to keep falling in love with him. 

 

‘It’s crazy how my heart still beats like crazy every time i met him’ Chaerin thought.

 

Today is February 14th, the day of love. Valentines day. Chaerin feel excited to celebrate it with her husband. She know that it sounds childish but she want to spend their first Valentines as a married couple to be special, which mean she need to plan something wonderful. Probably she will make a suprise for her lovely husband.

 

“What should i do for this Valentines? Aigoo Chae think, use your brain!”

 

She’s been mumbling around just to think what she should do for the celebration. Later on she finally decided to check the internet for ideas and inspiration.

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

GOOGLE: PERFECT IDEA TO CELEBRATE VALENTINES WITH YOUR HUSBAND

 

“Roses?” - Hell no Oppa don’t even like flowers. Next.

 

“Choclate?” - Damn this old guy didn’t eat sweets since he turns 18. Weird? Yes. Because he want to keep a healthy lifestyle blabla no chill man. No chill. Okay next.

 

“Vacation?” - Cool but nah, he will be too busy stuck at his second home which is studio. Next.

 

“Gift?” - Hello? Can’t you see that i’m the best gift that he ever received? Skip. Next.

 

“Romantic dinner?” - Oh just nice! Thank you internet for your existence!

 

So finally i made my decision to prepare a romantic dinner for us. Well i have a lot of things in my mind and I can’t wait to suprise him tonight!

 

I made my move to the nearest supermarket to buy groceries for tonight menu. I’m going to make steak with coleslaw and mashed potatoes and also i’ll bake a cake. Well, i am so confident with my cooking skills however to be honest, baking is not my forte. Never try this before but i will make it just for this special occasion. 

 

“Excuse me. Are you CL? Omg i’m your fan! It just so suprise to see you here”

 

Uh yes. It’s me CL. Yes the baddest female just make her grand entrance at the supermarket. Usually idol are seen in shopping mall or parks but seeing this idol at supermarket choosing some onion and chili might shocked them. 

 

“She must buying that to cook for GD oppa. How lucky she is to get such a handsome husband. Wahhhh i’m so jealous!”

 

Of course girl. You should be. Naega jil jalaga. Remember?

 

Okay everything is complete now i just have to text my husband telling him that it is a must for him to get back for dinner tonight and I should head home now to start cooking. Opps, did i mention that I threatened him that if he skip this dinner he will be sleeping on the couch for a week? Yes i did. Girls, once you got married you will have the power to control your husband. Trust me it’s working!

 

A few hours has passed now and i’m done with the foods. Now its time to put this cake in the oven and wait until it cooked. Meanwhile I started to arrange the table with some decorations like candles, fresh flowers and also setting the plates.

 

I choose vanilla scent specifically for the candles and air freshener to match the natural scent of the flowers that i managed to bought at the market this morning. Everything is done and now i should prepare myself. 

 

I wore a long dress from Channel to suit up with a minimal makeup. I should look great for my husband. It’s Valentines after all. A bit spray of Victoria Secret perfume, always be his favorite. Everything is done now i just have to wait my husband to be back home.

 

“Hey Hunchae! I’m home! Eh, you look stunning baby”

 

“Hey oppa. Thank you. How was your day?”

 

“Just a normal boring day at studio without my pretty wife. Are we going to celebrate anything tonight because usually you don’t wear anything fancy at home”

 

“Oppa. Don’t you remember what day is today?”

 

Oh good Jiyong just good. You almost ruined my mood tonight. You know that I’m sensitive these days but still you make me annoyed.

 

“Kekeke of course not baby. Happy Valentines”

 

Thankfully he made up to me. Jiyong sweetly give me a bouquet of roses that he hides behind him just now while hugging me. Oh scratch that. He started to kiss my lips down to my jawline before stop at my sensitive spot on my neck. 

 

“Ssttopp it oppa. We should have our dinner first” 

 

“But i just can’t get enough of you baby”

 

Of course i would to continue what we did but no, i will not going to waste my effort for the whole day by skipping my ultimate plan for this year celebration which is a romantic dinner.

 

“So this is what you prepared for me? Wow I’m amazed! Thanks sweetheart. I like it”

 

“I’m glad you like that oppa. Just a simple steak and cake. Oh . I forgot my cake in the oven!!!!!!”

 

Kudos Chaerin kudos. You are stupidest person alive by forgetting your cake in the oven now its over cooked and probably burnt. To make it simple, disaster.

 

I said sorry to him as i placed the cake at the table. I made mango cheese cake and to make it worst, i used wrong the sour mango instead of the sweet mango and now i swear my cake taste horrible. It’s so sour that i can die just by having a spoon of it. 

 

For the thousands times of that night, i said sorry to him. A plan to make the night special just become the worst night of my entire life.

 

“Hey look here. It’s fine. You can always learn to make it better okay? Now cheer up”

 

Jiyong said while taking me into his arm. I was crying so bad because of the cake. Yes i cried just because of the cake. After a moments we continue to eat and having our champagne. But then.

 

Oh something came up.

 

No.

 

Something weird came up.

 

“Bluekkkkkkk”

 

“Oppa are you okay?” I said while rubbing his back.

 

“Yes i’m good. It just that i can swallow the steak you made. It tastes good as always but my throat just can’t accept it”

 

“Are you sure you okay oppa because you keep throwing up when you eat”

 

It’s weird because I’m confident 200% that there is nothing weird with the steaks as i never changes the recipes and even my helpers help me to taste it before. They even said it was good. I don’t get it why he suddenly throwing up. My steak is always one of his favorite.

 

Even though i felt a bit sad because he can’t eat what i cook but i pitied him for not be able to eat that at all. 

 

“Pass me that cake”

 

“No this can’t be eat oppa. This is trash i should throw this to be dustbin”

 

“Just give me that. I know you said it taste so wrong but i just feel like want to eat that. Maybe if i try it wouldn’t be that bad”

 

Unexpectedly he managed to eat that sour mango cake for one slice. And now he asking for another slice. 

 

“Oppa that was too sour you shouldn’t eat that. Don’t eat just to make me feel good”

 

“No i swear this is good. It is so sour that i just want to finish the whole cake by myself. Omg i love this”

 

“Are you kidding me or what that was too sour oppa! Now you look like a pregnant lady who like to eat sour foods

 

As far as I remembered he hate sour foods and he never rejected my steak. This is weird.

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

Today is Jiyong off day and he decided to spent his time for sleep since he rarely get chance to sleep past these weeks because of his new album production. Meanwhile Chaerin is ready to meet up with her brothers at the coffee house.

 

“Oppa. Wake up. I’m going out right now”

 

“Don’t leave me baby”

 

“Yah jagiya I’ll be back soon okay. I just need to meet my brothers for a while. Take your time to rest. I’ll get back before dinner”

 

“Chaerin? Did you used a new perfume?”

 

“No. It’s your favorite VS perfume that i used. Hello you buy me this remember?”

 

“Of i know it just that the scent is too strong. Ah wait i’m going to puke. Wait i need to go the toilet”

 

Bluekkkkkkk.

 

“Oppa are you okay?”

 

Chaerin closely walk to their bathroom to help him. She managed to rub his back to make his feel better.

 

“Yah yah stop it don’t come near to me. I can’t stand the smell. Omg i’m going to throw up again”

 

Blueekkkkkkkk.

 

“OH MY GOD KWON JIYONG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! THIS IS THE SAME PERFUME THAT I USED FOR THESE YEARS AND YOU NEVER COMPLAINED IT. IN FACT YOU BOUGHT IT FOR ME”

 

“I know Chae it just that I can’t smell that for this time being. I don’t know what is wrong with me. Just make sure you change to another perfume when i’m with you or else i will...”

 

Bluekkkkkkk. Another puke before bammm! The door was slammed by Chaerin and she was nowhere to be seen.

 

 

TWOSOME CAFE

 

“To sum up my stories, I’m so pissed off right now”

 

“Hahaha yah Chaerin you mad at him just because he will puke every time he smells you using that perfume?”

 

“Not only that Junhyung oppa. He refused to eat my steak and he rather eat my disaster super sour mango cake. Can you believe that?”

 

“Wait Chaerin why did i felt something wrong right here?”

 

“What could be wrong than his antics oppa? Tell me so that i could be more calm”

 

“What if he pregnant?”

 

Pang! Heechul just a smacked from his sister. Not once but twice. Okay let’s count it to three smacked another one from Junhyung.

 

“Yah hyung stop being so stupid. There is no men that can be pregnant you stupid ”

 

“I swear that if you aren’t my brother, then i will kill you at any moment oppa”

 

“Look guys what I meant here is Chae is pregnant. I know it’s impossible but i once read it that men can be affected by having the syndrome too. Wait I search it for you guys”

 

“Oppa now you make me scared”

 

“Haaa here. Look at this article”

 

ARTICLE: "Sympathy Pregnancy": When Men Have Morning Sickness and Exhibit Similar Symptoms

 

Read more: 

"Morning sickness isn’t just for women. Expectant fathers really do get pregnancy symptoms"

 

“Nausea is the main symptom of morning sickness in men. Nausea can occur with or without vomiting. It is a feeling of uneasiness in the stomach or the stomach being upset with an urge to vomit”

 

“Often unusual and sudden aversion to specific smells is a very early symptom of morning sickness”

 

“Ah hyung. Is that means that... we... are.... going to be.....uncles?”

 

“YAYYYYY!!!!”

 

Both of them is so excited only from imagine it will be happen. 

 

“Wait up oppas. This is not even confirm firmed whether it’s real or not. Now calm down and let me eat my foods peacefully”

 

She grabs another spoon of her bowl rice before taking bites of sushi into . This is her fourth meals for this morning and she still hungry.

 

“Oppa can you order the fries for me? Because apparently I’m still hungry”

 

“Stop eating you pig. I never saw you eat this much”

 

“Why can’t everyone just let me eat?!!”

 

“Look Junhyung. Now she’s moody and her appetite just increased. I guess we right. She might be pregnant”

 

“I guess so”

 

“Stop whispering when i can actually heard every single words from you oppa”

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

Pregnant? Me? Could it be? I noticed the changes in me and Jiyong lately but maybe it just a coincidence. I don’t want to get a high hope on this since actually i always hope to get pregnant and to be a mom. 

 

But if i tell Jiyong about what my brothers tell me just now, he might be get excited all over it. It is something that he always wait since we got married. I’m scared that if i get too excited then i might lose hope if it shown a negative result.

 

First thing first, i should go the pharmacy to get the pregnancy test. 

 

“Ummm hi? Can i get that umm arrr ummm”

 

“Hi miss. Can i help you? Are looking for any medicine?”

 

“No but i’m looking for umm you know pregnant woman get to find out whether she pregnant or not no no I’m not sure whether I pregnant or not i just want to check oh please don’t misunderstand that”

 

“It’s okay madam. I got it. Don’t be shy about that. So are you looking for this?”

 

The pharmacist shown me the pregnancy test kit. I was so nervous that i almost shaking while asking for it. I swear i was so embarrassed. Come on, it is my first time okay.

 

END OF POV

 

 

BIG BANG PRACTICE ROOM

 

“Okay guys we start again. 5 6 7 8....”

 

Taeyang lead their practice session in the dance room. Big Bang was invited to the Seoul Music Festival that will be held next week. 

 

“Wait wait stop. I need to... bluekkkkkkk”

 

“Yah hyung! Are you sick? Why are you keep bluekkk bluekk since this morning?”

 

“I don’t know Daesung ah. I’ve been suffering for past days. I could be die like this”

 

“Ji hyung! Did Chae cook something bad for you? Or maybe she put poison in your food? Aigoo she want to make you die?” 

 

Seungri can’t even finished his words before TOP starting to beat him and push him down to the floor. The rest didn’t let this chance out and join their eldest to smack him.

 

“I swear if Chae heard this, she will never allow you to eat her cooks at our house anymore maknae”

 

“Or it could be worse like Chae might chop you into pieces and make a soup from it”

 

“Kekeke yah you right Youngbae!”

 

They enjoyed their quality time together even during practice time. That’s Big Bang. 10 years in industry has make their bond become more stronger and just like fans said, they are legend. 

 

They had fun. Until.....

 

“OPPAAAAAA!!!!! KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Holy . I can sense trouble. Oh, double trouble” Seungri facepalm.