KINDERGARTEN

FANTASTIC WEDDING

‘HEADLINE: G-Dragon and CL kids are all grown up! Ready for special edition variety show!’

 

Press conference to announce the kids variety show has been held just now in YG Entertainment building attend by both parents and media reporters.

 

“Wow the show hasn’t started yet but the reaction is amazing! Your kids definitely something”

 

“I know right Sajangnim? We glad that they can accept it and their reaction is overwhelmed”

 

“See Chae, I told you everything is going to be alright. Sajangnim, Chae is to worried that the kids might be expose to this industry too early but I assured her that it will be fine”

 

“I hope so oppa. Now I can’t wait to shoot the show!”

 

“Hey hey hold on right there. What did I missed here?”

 

“Seven oppa?!!” “Hyung you back?!!”

 

After getting suprised by Seven former YG family, they decided to have a drink at the nearest cafe to catch up stories with each other. Back then Seven is one of the earliest YG family artists that been recruited by Yang sajangnim.

 

Seven also is one of their friends that witnessed these two couples develop their feelings to each other, from sunior-junior status into relationships. And now they are blessing with two cute child, he feels so proud with his donsengs.

 

“It such a waste that I can’t meet your kids yet! I want to squeeze their cheeks! They are so cute!”

 

“Kekeke oppa you are so excited huh? You should stay in Seoul instead, at least you can be part of us and I will glad to let you play with my kids”

 

“Yes hyung. What so great about Japan?”

 

Apparently Seven now is staying for good in Japan. He’s currently become a successful singer and actor there after getting married with the local actress there. 

 

“I would love to do that guys. But you know my wife is kinda busy with her career. Maybe one day we will be migrating back to Seoul. And I will let my son to be friend with Jirin and Chaeji!”

 

“Wow you know our kids name oppa?”

 

“Guys. Little did you know, Sajangnim keeps update me about them every time. Wait, I’ll show you guys messages that he sent to me”

 

 

Screenshot 1:

YG: Look Seven ah, these two cute little creatures are my new grandchild.

 

SEVEN: Grandchild? Aigoo you’re obsessed with them hyung.

 

 

Screenshot 2: 

 

YG: My Jirin and Chaeji come to studio and play with me today! Don’t be jealous! Come back soon and buy them toys Seven ah!

 

SEVEN: Ah hyung! I’m not their grandpa you should buy it kekeke

 

 

Screenshot 3:

 

YG: Awww look at them! Growing up beautifully and I can’t be more proud than this. Should I sign them up for YG entertainment now? Kekekeke 

 

SEVEN: Stop it you creepy old man. I will ask Jiyong to set up their own agency instead of going to yours kekeke

 

 

“Hahaha I didn’t know that sajangnim is like this!”

 

“Yes Jiyong oppa. Ah now I know that why he keeps taking our kids photos”

 

“Kekeke but hyung I agree with your last word to sajangnim tho kekeke”

 

 

 

 

 

THEIR HOME

 

A week has passed since the press conference and their drinks session with Seven. Jiyong and Chaerin sat at the edge of their beds cuddling to each other before interrupted by a knock at their door.

 

“Hmmm mummy, daddy? Are you guys sleep yet?”

 

“Not yet baby. Come in”

 

Jiyong give his wife a stare knowing that he will not be able to sleep while hugging her tonight because those two little creatures will definitely sleep between them. 

 

“Can we sleep with you mummy and daddy tonight? Jirin oppa told me a ghost story and now I’m afraid”

 

“Me too daddy. I was so scared after Chaeji left our room and I decided to follow her here”

 

“And disturb my sleep huh? Aigoo you kids are big enough to sleep by yourself you know”

 

“Yah oppa just let them be. Come sleep between us Jirin and Chaeji”

 

Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji are now at the phase of entering the kindergarten and both of them seems excited and happy to go to school.

 

“Mummy, is it true that we are going to school next week?”

 

“Yes Chaeji. You will. Your oppa will also be there with you. Are you afraid my princess?”

 

“I don’t know mummy. I think school will be fun but I’m a bit afraid to meet everyone else”

 

“Don’t worry Chaeji. Oppa is there to protect you! Plus, Heechul samchoon told me that school will be fun because I can get a girlfriend there”

 

“Kwon Jirin. Did your oldest uncle tell you that? Aigoo that oppa I’m to kick him in his because teaching nonsense to my kids”

 

“Kekeke chill honey. He just kidding. Our kids is to small to even date. But guys, believe me school will be a fun place!”

 

 “Yup that’s right kids. Now you have to sleep. It’s past midnight already. Daddy will sing you a lullaby”

 

“What? Me? Ah no no no”

 

“Daddy please” “Pretty please”

 

Their aegyo didn’t last long when Jiyong finally give up and start to sing until they both sleeps. 

 

‘Baby shark do do do do do. Baby shark do do do do’

 

“Finally, they are sleep oppa. I need my sleep to. Goodnight hubby!”

 

“Yah Kwon Chaerin where is my goodnight kiss?!”

 

Chaerin is already move her body opposite of him and now it seems like Jiyong is talking to her back side of body. Chaerin is not sleep yet but pretending just to let her husband talks by himself.

 

“Yah Chae!”

 

“I know you’re not sleeping yet”

 

“Kwon Chaerin I need my goodnight kiss”

 

“Hunchae”

 

 

“Baby”

 “Shark do do do” Chaerin responded.

 

 

“Yah stop doing that. It’s not funny”

 

“CL ah”

 

“Kitten Chae”

 

“Wifey”

 

 

“Baby”

“Shark do do do?” Chaerin almost burst from laughing.

 

“Ahhh you are so annoying Chaerin ah! I’m going to sleep!”

 

“Kekeke my husband is angry!” 

 

She wake up to go to her husband side before planted a kiss on his cheeks and switch off the lamp on the night stand before heading to sleep. 

 

 

 

SEOULITE ELITE KINDERGARTEN 

 

“Are you ready oppa?”

 

“Yah Chae. I’m totally fine here. You should ask our kids instead of me kekeke chill wifey. They only going to kindergarten, not an army base”

 

“I know oppa. It just that I felt like it’s hard to let them go. I just can’t believe this is happening now. It felt like I give birth to them yesterday and today they are going to kindergarten and then later they are growing up and suddenly they are going to get married and left us???”

 

“Kekeke cut the drama off Chaerin. They will be back home after few hours. Aigoo mummy syndrome is real. Where did all your swag-cool-attitude gone? Kekeke”

 

“Shut up oppa”

 

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

Oh yes if you wonder why I acted like that it is because I was afraid-excited-happy-but didn’t want to let go my babies. Come on, I think only mother can understand me. Unlike that Jiyong oppa, he keep teasing me saying that I’m such an obsessive mother.

 

Last week I had planned everything on what to buy for the kids for school preparation but then suddenly our friends come and has bought it. 

 

I was thankful that our friends have such a good heart by remembering our kids and buy them a lot of stuff but I’m their mother and of course I want to experience buying their school stuff because this is the first time for me and first school for the twins too. I was upset but Jiyong calm me down by saying that they are just want to share their love to our kids and I can always be the first for them for many things ahead. 

 

Speaking of that, our friends is so attached to our kids and always put them as their priority. They even bickering to each other on who should buy that and that. We finally decided on what item each of them will give to the twins so that it will fair. 

 

TOP and Dara - School bag.

Taeyang - Shoes.

Daesung - Stationaries.

Seungri - Lunch box and water bottle. 

 

Not only them, early this morning my brothers came to our house and argue on which car the twins should ride to school. Either Heechul oppa Audi or Junhyung oppa BMW sport. End up Jiyong and I said that the twins will be only ride with us and none of them can follow us to school, restricted only for us their parents to send them off. Phew. Problem solved.

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

Meanwhile, the twins enjoying their lesson in the kindergarten. It’s been almost a week since their registration day. During first day, Chaeji was clingy and overly attached to Jiyong and refused to let go his arm and go to class.

 

After being calmed down by her brother, she finally agree to enter the class and meet everyone. Jirin on the hand being a very friendly, talks and mingle with everyone else. 

 

Everyday, Jiyong driver will send and pick up them from the school. Today, he will be a bit late since there is a heavy traffic at the main road because of accident occur just now. Unfortunately, the kids has been impatiently waiting for him at the front school. 

 

“Where is ahjussi? I want to go back home now!”

 

“Can you wait for a while Jirin oppa. He will be here soon”

 

“But I’m hungry! Do you have any food Chaeji ah?”

 

“Mianhe oppa. I finished everything during lunch break just now”

 

“Hey kids. You want food?”

 

They twins are shocked when suddenly there is a stranger approached and offer them a food. Jirin was quick enough to grab Chaeji behind him so that she could hide and he open his arm wide as an act to protect his sister from the stranger.

 

“Who are you ahjumma? Don’t try to hurt me or my sister”

 

“Hey hey calm down. I’m not a bad people. I just want to give you this corn since you said that you are hungry”

 

“But you are stranger and mummy said we shouldn’t talk to stranger. Plus how did we know you are not a bad person?” Chaeji spoke from behind.

 

“You are so pretty girl and brave. Just like your mother”

 

“You knew our mother ahjumma?”

 

“Yes boy. She’s my friend. Very close friend. Your father too. Here, I have two delicious corn right here. Eat it while it’s hot. It’s my favorite too” The stranger said while smiling to them.

 

“Thank you ahjumma. You said that you are close with our parents. But why we never meet you before?”

 

“Because....I was missing for few years. And it is my fault that our friendship is broken”

 

“Oh really ahjumma? But you seems like a bright person. Don’t worry! We will be your friend from now on. My name is Kwon Jirin and this is my sister, Kwon Chaeji. We are twins”

 

“You guys are so cute, pretty and handsome. Well, the idol face really in your genetic huh?”

 

“Thank you ahjumma. By the way, what is your name? We can tell mummy that we met her friend today!”

 

“My name is.....nevermind kids. One day we will meet again. I saw your driver just arrived. I’ll see you again kids!”

 

With that, the stranger left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/n: Jeng jeng jeng who will be the stranger you think? Hmmm this will be revealed later. And I bring out Seven in this chapter because hell yeah I missed the old YG fam so much.

 

And now for the next 3 chapters it will be a variety show of the twins. Be aware that the format will be the same like chapter: the reception part 1 and 2; which I will apply the concept as if we are watching real show instead of having all these kinds of POV. The new readers you guys can also check out the previous story from this series where I used similar theme.

 

 Are you guys excited? Hehehe)

 

 

DROP COMMENTS BELOW DROP DROP DROP MIC DROP (Eh?) lol