THE RECEPTION PART 2

FANTASTIC WEDDING

FANTASTIC WEDDING: LIVE

LOTTE EVERLAND 

 

YJS: Goodmorning everyone. Ahhhh it such a beautiful day isn’t it Hyori-ssi?

 

LH: Yup that’s right oppa. Anneyong hasaeyo everyone, you are back with me and Yoo Jae Suk-ssi in Fantastic Wedding: GDCL

 

YJS: As we all knows today is the day of the public wedding of the our favorite couple, Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin. Ah i think i have to address her as Kwon Chaerin from now on. For those who missed the part 1 of their wedding. Here is the clips of last week episode!

 

 

FLASHBACK 

VCR PLAY

 

GD: I Kwon Ji Yong will promise to everyone here to love and take care of my wife, Lee Chaerin as the best as I can. I will love her till our last breath and I will be a responsible husband for her. There is no one beside her in my life and she is the one who in my heart now and forever. Will you became my wife?

 

CL: I Lee Chaerin are willing to be his wife and promise to myself that I will always love him for the rest of my life. I will be at his side through thick and thin and become a good wife for Kwon Jiyong.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

LH: Wah i still can’t get over it! The reception is too beautiful and i’m sure today event will be more meaningful for us.

 

YJS: Yes indeed Hyori-ssi. This event today is taking place in Lotte Everland Theme Park and it is open to those who have received the invitation from YG itself. But those who didn’t have tickets don’t worry because SBS will bring this live to you!

 

LH: Exactly! As you guys can see, this place is now changed to fairytales wedding garden. Wow now i really envying them. All the flowers here are fresh and all the lane is now covered with rose petals, which they would have a parade in a bit. 

 

YJS: I see. With us right now, we have Mr Chen their wedding planner. Hello Mr Chen, can you tell us a bit about their concept today?

 

MRCHEN: Hello everyone. So today both of bride and groom will have parade with special vehicle, kind of like carriage you know like in Cinderella movie hehe so they will take around this park to celebrate it with their fans. At the end of the routes they will go the main stage at the center atrium and they will be a suprise performance there!

 

LH: Wah suprise? I’m excited! But here we have a video of them for your guys to check out. Enjoy!

 

 

VCR PLAY

 

CL: Anneyong hasaeyo everyone! I’m CL and thank you so much for all your support and loves. Thankfully everything went well on our reception day 1 and i hope it day 2 will also be the same. Yeorobun, i’m waiting for my my husband kekeke omo it is so awkward calling jiyong oppa husband now. I’m waiting for him to pick me up at my family house because we have agreed to move to our own house once all the receptions are done. 

 

Heechul: Oh Chae you are on recording now? Eh hello everyone! Wah i look so handsome right now probably need to buy this camera too! It makes my face 2 times more handsome than always!

 

CL: Hahaha oppa why are you being ridiculous in this early morning? You should check up with the doctor, some screw might broke inside you brain kekeke

 

Heechul: Yah Lee Chaerin wah you are getting mean once you become a married woman! Tsk tsk I can’t believe it! So to all fans, as you can see it Chae is very mean person and i think she doesn’t love me anymore after she have Jiyong T.T

 

CL: Aigooo my old oppa of course i still love you! Mianhe everyone you guys have to see all this siblings conflict drama. Ah Jiyong oppa is here! Let’s go. Today we are going to somewhere that are very special.

 

 

LOTTE EVERLAND

 

GD: ‘Wassup we are 2NE1. I go by the name CL of 2NE1’ kekeke

 

CL: Aish chincha oppa? Stop imitating me! 

 

GD: Alright arrasseo. It was joke! That your swag full charisma every time you sing that line it just captivated me! I really love it

 

CL: Okay cut the crap or else the viewers of this show will stop watching us! So guys today we are here in Lotte Everland to check out our venue for our second reception 

 

GD: Yes we are here! Ahhh Chae i see so many rides here why don’t we take a chance to have fun today? 

 

CL: Oppa you know that i hate those rides

 

GD: You are just scared! Don’t worry your husband is here. Gajaaaaaa~~!

 

CL: Oppa!! 

 

*show a clips of them playing around and take a several rides in the theme park*

 

END OF VCR

OFF CAMERA POV 

 

 

Jiyong and Chae both have fun in the theme park. Finally they can go out in public holding hand without being worry about their fans and others. They both really enjoyed the situation where they are freely to show their affection towards each other openly just like a normal couple, not as an idol. 

 

“Wah Chae i want to ride that! Roller coaster!”

 

“Nah thats no-no oppa. You can go by yourself but i’m not going to join you”

 

“Come on Chae you are fine when we both doing a bungee jumping before. (See here for full story: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/913370/love-cycle-2ne1-bigbang-chaerin-gdragon-skydragon-ygfamily-kai)”

 

“That was different! Roller coaster is too fast for me! I’m scared! I don’t want!”

 

“Alright if then, i would not take a roller coaster ride. Let’s go”

 

“Oppa can i have that cotton candy?”

 

“You are too old for that Chae. Just fine anything else to eat”

 

Jiyong mood suddenly went down hill. He always want to try that because before this is will be difficult for him, fans will always block him for photos and stuff and all he want to do is just having fun. But since Chaerin didn’t want to take it with him, there is nothing that he can do. He don’t want to force her do something that she don’t like. Or she will go grumpy all day. Unlike this day, it turns out that Jiyong is the one that out of mood and that distract Chaerin.

 

So this guys is obviously mad at me. What should i do?

 

“Alright oppa lets do that. Roller coaster”

 

“It’s fine Chae if you don’t want”

 

“Aigoo baby. Are you sulking right now? Aigoo aigoo aigoo”

 

Chaerin is starting to tickles Jiyong around to make him feel better. She knows that he always lose when she put her aegyo mood on, for Jiyong she is too cute too resist. 

 

“Come on oppa. I will take a ride but only if you promise me that you will hold my hand for the whole time. Promise?”

 

“Really Chae! Thank you!!! Of course i will! Yay i’m getting my mood back! Thanks baby i love you so much!”

 

“OKAY BUT STOP KISSING ME IN PUBLIC YOU KWON JIYONG!!!”

 

Jiyong is being extra excited just because of roller coaster. Lol but he’s cute after all. 

 

END OF POV

BACK TO THE SHOW

 

 

YJS: It seems that the couple really had a good time right Hyorin-ssi?

 

LH: Nae oppa! They are just like a bunch of kids being excited in theme park hehehe

 

YJS: I was thinking about the same thing too! By the way, the fans is starting to enter this venue ah most of them are wearing white and baby blue, according to the theme. Wah it’s really beautiful!

 

LH: Nae it is. So today we are going to do another live streaming as the the parade will take place in any minutes from now. It seems that everything is getting ready

 

YJS: Jiyong-ssi looks very charming with the white suit and Chaerin-ssi is absolutely stunning with her baby blue princess gown. 

 

*AN: imagine CL is wearing something like Elsa in Frozen wearing lol my childish imagination*

 

LH: CL is so beautiful! Her make up her hair and everything about her today is so perfect!

 

YJS: Ahhh finally! The carriages! There are 3 vehicles that are specially made for this parade. All white carriages with two horses on each of it to bring them for a tour around the park. 

 

LH: There are 3 carriages each one of it carries both bride and groom, bride parents and groom parents. I heard that they actually come out with these concept from the bride and groom own imagination. Is it true oppa?

 

*AN: You know that movie, Shrek? When Princess Fiona take Shrek back to the castle they are taking the royal carriages. That how it look like. Sorry too much watching cartoon!*

 

YJS: Yes that was true Hyorin-ssi. GD is a fan of the famous drama ‘Princess Hours’ and he take that scene when a royal wedding take place when they actually had a parade in the city using carriages to show their gratitude to all citizens. Meanwhile CL always wanted a fairytale barbie wedding when they had a princess gown and castle reception theme.

 

LH: No wonder they want to this public wedding in this venue! That’s the reason! 

 

YJS: This wedding is just so beautiful. Yeorobun let’s continue watching the whole parades and enjoy the show”

 

*music background play*

*30 minutes of showing the parades*

 

LH: It seems that the carriages will now heading to the center atrium. It will be highlight of the reception. Eh did just now Mr Chen said that there will be a suprise?

 

YJS: Yes and the suprise is there will be a performance from both 2NE1 and Big Bang for their leader! They will harmonizing songs such as Haru-Haru, Missing You and their cover collaboration song title Perfect by Ed Sheeran

 

 

Perfect - Taeyang, Daesung, Top, Seungri, Bom, Dara and Minzy

 

Bom:

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

 

Taeyang:

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

 

Dara and Seungri:

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you're holding mine

 

All:

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

 

Top:

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

Minzy: 

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

 

Daesung: 

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

 

All:

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight

 

 

YJS: That’s just really touched everyone here. GD and CL also sheds tears because both members are really close with them and being there through their journey from day one. Just like the song, everything looks so perfect.

 

LH: With the amazing performance just now, it marks the end of our show today. Thank you everyone who participated in our show for these two reception and i heard that our rating is really good is that right Jaesuk oppa?

 

YJS: Yup and thats thanks to the fans who watch us in both episodes. To GD and CL we in SBS production team wishing you all the best in your marriage and have a wonderful life ahead. Thank you for now. My name is Yoo Jaesuk and my partner Lee Hyori signing off from the show, FANTASTIC WEDDING!! See you guys next time anneyong!

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well hello I finally updated this fan fics. At first I thought of leaving this fanfic unfinished or let others continue it. But then after some thoughts and courageous from my readers that ask for me to continue this story, i finally decided to continue update it. I can’t promise it will be a frequent update but i will try to finish it into a happy ending story. I have finalized few chapters that will write later and the whole story line. Thank you so much to those who never stop believe in my writing and want me to keep moving because to be honest without your courages i will just stop this skydragon fanfic because i lost inspiration to write any of them. So just keep comment bellow to support me and keep reminding me to update this story lol i’m just afraid that i will AGAIN stop in the halfway of finish up this story. Anyway i just write new BTS x OC new fanfic (click here https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277851/loveception-originalcharacter-jin-jimin-rapmonster-jhope-jungkook-suga-taehyung but it still not finish yet. This new fanfic is the reason why I started to write again and considering to continue Fantastic Wedding story. Apparently i put this story first as my priority so please support that as well. Keep reading my fanfics and comment down below. Spread this story as i can see there is not much of Skydragon fanfics these day. 

 

By the way this is the last chapter that will use show as a theme of story. The rest of the chapters will be write in POV as usual. Hints: there will be another show of skydragon junior at the end of the chapters. Stay tuned!

 

Thank you and have a nice day. 

 

Love,

Theblackblossom.