PREGNANCY JOURNAL

FANTASTIC WEDDING

ENTRY: 1 MONTH PREGNANCY 

Dear oppa, this pregnancy journal is specially made for you. The moments that I found out that i was pregnant, I swear that is the best thing i ever had so far. Of course our wedding memories will be the first one. And it makes me so happy when you excited about me being pregnant. From that moment i know that you will be a good father. To the more 8 months journey we go!

 

ENTRY: 2 MONTHS PREGNANCY

I know it was hard for both of us. I didn’t expect that you will have that pregnancy symptoms too! Just think about that make me want to laugh. Can you just believe it that the almighty G-Dragon having morning sickness? Kekeke but i have one secret to tell you. Actually i secretly put extra sugar in your foods because that’s the only way for you to be able to eat my cooks. I know you want to adapt that healthy lifestyle but i just had to do it.

 

ENTRY: 3 MONTHS PREGNANCY 

I’m glad that my friends and family are happy with this news and i hope they will be able to be with me throughout this amazing 9 months journey. I can’t wait for the day that i will finally see your faces, babies. Jiyong oppa, it is only 3 months and i saw you are too tired from taking care of me. I feel that I wasn’t that attractive as before but you are still keep be with me. The day that i almost give up with all the pregnancy symptoms, you were there to support me. I could never repay the things that you have done before for me. 

 

ENTRY: 4 MONTHS PREGNANCY

I’m sorry for being a troublesome to you and thank you for being patient with me. I love you. My craving can sometimes be impossible but you make it right for me. My first baby bump finally appeared! I’m proud to shown to everyone that i’m carrying your child. I hope that our babies will be smart and successful like you. My idol, Kwon Jiyong.

 

ENTRY: 5 MONTHS PREGNANCY 

Even though you have to wear the face mask and sunglasses outside every time you accompany me for the check up, you still do it just for me. How can I ungrateful to you? You are the most wonderful person i ever met.

 

ENTRY: 6 MONTHS PREGNANCY 

Every night your will spend your time to talk to my tummy for the babies and you will make a glass of milk for me. I always feel touched every time you did that. I know you are tired from work but when you arrived home, you never complained anything. My hardworking lovely husband. 

 

ENTRY: 7 MONTHS PREGNANCY 

My baby bump was getting bigger and bigger. Carrying the twins will never be easy. Luckily you were there to hold my hand and help to get up and to walk. Thank you for always make sure that i’m safe. Holding your warm hands reminds me that you heart are just like that.

 

ENTRY: 8 MONTHS PREGNANCY 

I had so much fun decorating the babies room together with your. Seeing your reaction, you are so excited for the twins. And there is nothing that make me happy beside that. My happy pills is you. 

 

ENTRY: 9 MONTHS 

It’s finally the month that we’ve been waiting. In this last entry, i want to let you know that i love you so much Jiyong oppa. Thank your for everything you ever did and thank you for being my husband, father to our future kids. I’m sorry because I’m far from perfect of a good wife and to be honest i think i didn’t deserve someone as good as you. I hope that you will love the kids as much as i love you and i want you to remember that my love towards you is eternal. My husband, my love.