MARRIED LIFE

FANTASTIC WEDDING

SWEET CAFE

GANGNAM

 

“Hey baby boo i miss you!”

 

“Yah unnie you just met me a week ago”

 

“I know Chaerin. It just that after you getting married we are rarely to meet up like this”

 

“Yeah i know that Bom unnie. And 2NE1 is resting too. So i think we should use this time for ourselves. Speaking about that, where is Minzy and Dara unnie?”

 

Today 2NE1 girls decided to meet up at their usual cafe after a month they haven’t meet. These girls are close to each other even when they had no schedule. For Chaerin, being in a group since her early teenage age, she depends more into other three members in her life. Wherever whenever she needs advice or help, they will be there for her.

 

“Aigoo mianhe Bom, Chaerin ah. We are late”

 

“Yes we are so sorry! We are getting late because this ahjumma decided to queue up in the famous bakery just to get the pavlova for you Chaerin ah”

 

“Did you do that unnie? Omo i love you Dara unnie!”

 

“Eyyy Dara you are not even doing that for me. Tsk tsk”

 

“Yah Bom ah you can get it by yourself! My favorite Chaerin always love pavlova and i knew she must be missing this dessert so i decided to buy for her”

 

“Eyyyy you two old ahjumma please stop your never ending drama. We are in cafe and please behave. We are 2NE1 for god sake everyone know us. Don’t embarrass us here unnies”

 

“Yah how dare you said that Minzy ah. We are your unnie T.T”

 

“Hahaha girls stop it. Let just eat okay”

 

These girls don’t even know how behave in public. But that just 2NE1. They don’t need to be fake and always be their self. Real queen, that is what netizen said. 

 

“So Chae how is your honeymoon? Did you guys have enough of intimate time? Awww i can imagine your y time”

 

“Gong Minzy please cover your ear. This ert Bom unnie is too loud and she’s getting more erted these days”

 

“Yah yah yah stop it. That is secret okay. I won’t tell you guys how it felt but one thing is, being married  is amazing”

 

“Awwwww my baby Chaerin is a grown up woman now. I’m so happy for you Chae”

 

“Dara yah we should get married too T.T”

 

“I know right T.T”

 

“Btw Chaerin, did you use our gift during your honeymoon?”

 

Three of them are smirking towards their leader.

 

“Which gift. Ah. Wait. So there of you are the ones who give me the y lingerie set! Yah did you guys know how embarrassing am i when I unpack that in front of Jiyong oppa. I wasn’t even aware of the contents”

 

“Hahaha so Dara unnie, i think our plan was a success!”

 

“Yesss! And I cannot wait to see GDCL junior!”

 

“Eyyy no no. It is too early for me to get pregnant”

 

“Why not Chae? All you need to do is to have extra ‘work’ on that. Kekeke Chaerin fighting!!”

 

“UNNIEEEE!!!!”

 

 

THEIR HOUSE , ITAEWON

 

“Thank you everyone for your times to attend our wedding reception. It was a great times that we hope could be a best memories to all of you”

 

Chaerin and Jiyong sit together in the couch watching their wedding documentary in the television. It’s been almost a month since their wedding and these two have moved to their new home in Itaewon. They choose that place because it is near to both families home and also their workplace.

 

For Chaerin, her marriage life is being wonderful as much as her expectations. Everyday she will be waking up earlier than Jiyong to prepare breakfast, clean up  their house and also went for groceries if she had a free time. She enjoyed every moment as a wife and Jiyong glad that he could be the only person that received this special treatment from his wife. Chaerin always love to cook for Jiyong and it’s been a routine for her to prepare his favorite meals.

 

However, Jiyong is being busy with his solo comeback album preparation after their reception ended. He always spend time in YG studio and only be back home for having lunch. Well, he can’t skip that because he is so madly in love with Chaerin cooks. Chaerin is somehow feeling sad over this because they haven’t had a time together after their honeymoon.

 

“Oppa, when we will have our own time?”

 

“I’ll be busy in this moments baby. You know my album will be coming right? Plus, we can always hang out in studio”

 

Jiyong smirk while hugging his wife from behind. That is also one of the reasons why he doesn’t want any helpers stay till late in their house, because he said that he want his private time with the one and only Mrs Kwon Chaerin.

 

Unfortunately, Chaerin can’t accept that reason from her husband and been sulking for the whole day. She always dreaming of having a good times together with Jiyong  in their house and when he said that they will be busy, she becomes so upset.

 

 

YG Studio

 

“Ah stop stop. Hyung, can we start again? I can’t feel the perfect rhythm right now”

 

“Yah Ji we have been doing this for the whole night. I’m tired already. And don’t you need to go back home? Chaerin will be upset if you going back late like this”

 

“That female lion already upset with me hyung. It seems that i have to sleep outside tonight” 

 

Jiyong sigh. He can’t focus on his recordings session with Teddy today because of Chaerin. He felt so guilty for making his wife like that. Of course he want the best for them but he also can’t being selfish for only focusing on her and not focus on his music career. 

 

“Kekeke I knew this will be happened Jiyong ah. So what’s wrong?”

 

“Chae is upset because i am so busy right now that I rarely be at home spending time with her. 2NE1 is in resting time after comeback so she had so much free time right now. And that just make her feel bored being at home alone”

 

“I thought you guys have helpers?”

 

“Yes we did. But only till 8pm. I don’t know hyung. Maybe she just feel a bit attached to me after we got married. I asked her to use the time to write songs but she said she didn’t get any inspiration without me. Can you believe it she said that?”

 

“Hahaha that girl really change huh? Back then, she don’t even need anything to have the inspiration. She was born as a music genius! Nahhh, i think she just need your attention”

 

“I think so hyung. So what can i did to make up to her?”

 

“You gotta finish this song recording early and the rest just leave it to me. Go back buy some foods and she will be happy. I know my cousin, she love food more than anything else”

 

“Got it! Thanks Teddy hyung!”

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

“Hey I’m back!”

 

No one answered.

 

“Chae?”

 

Again. No one answered.

 

“Hunchae where are you?”

 

Okay now I’m getting worried. I’m just getting back from studio and Chae is nowhere to be found. I should start searching for her right now. I tried call her but her phone was in living hall. I wonder where this girl gone. From living hall to our bedroom to kitchen area, she was nowhere. 

 

Eh. What is she doing alone at the pool area. Don’t tell me she try to suicide by drowning herself. But wait, she can swim so there is no way she will be drown. She looks upset should i get to her right now?

 

Nah, just go Jiyong. She’s your wife after all.

 

“Hey baby. I just got back. Why you are sitting here alone”

 

“Hi oppa. I don’t know. I just feel like being alone right now. Plus, there is no one i can talk to in this house at this hour. You are going to work and even our helpers has finished their working time”

 

“I know you are feeling lonely and stuff. I’m sorry baby if you feel neglected or anything. I’m promise you after this album is done then we will have our time together”

 

“No oppa. I think I’m a bit over into this. I was fine before because i knew how long it takes to produce an album. It just that these days i feel a bit attached to you and i can’t be apart from you”

 

Chae said while taking me into her arm. Yes she’s right. Like i told Teddy hyung, she’s a bit too attached to me these days. Oh and yes sensitive. Believe me she is more sensitive these days. 

 

Why did i said that? Because she will be upset over a smallest things. I seriously had no idea what is wrong with her these days.

 

“Slow down Chae or you will get choke. You can eat as much as you can. Don’t worry I won’t take the fried chicken. I know it is your favorite”

 

“Of course you can’t take it. All this are mine”

 

“Kekeke aigoo Chaerinnie you are so cute. I noticed that you eat more these days. Are you that hungry? But it is fine. I like seeing you happy like this. And your cheeks also already bloated like a little baby. So fluffy kekeke”

 

“OPPA ARE YOU TRYING TO SAID THAT I’M GOING FAT? DID YOU? I HATE YOU!!!!”

 

See? I told you she’s getting sensitive on nothing. Back then, she will continue to eat even people calling her pig. She don’t mind of getting fat or anything but now she was so mad when i said her cheeks become bloated. What I tried to said is she is getting cuter with those chubby cheeks. Not that I’m telling her that she’s getting fat.

 

And yeah. Nowadays her appetite has rising a lot. She always hungry and keeps eating non stop. I’m start to worried about her health right now. Well she used to control her food taken, more into healthy lifestyles but now she will eat everything and mostly oily foods. 

 

Sensitive. Keep hungry all time and overly attached. 

 

Did anyone know what is wrong with my wife?