DOUBLE TROUBLE

FANTASTIC WEDDING

 

(Disclaimer: photo was taken from tmblr and not mine!)

 

 

 

“Oppa”

 

“Chae is that you? You are awake! Thanks God. You wait here I’ll call the doctor”

 

“Wait....how about our kids....?”

 

“They’re alive don’t worry. I’ll call doctor for a while. Wait for me”

 

Jiyong runs to the doctor room to tell them that Chaerin is finally awake. He’s been waiting for this moment every single days. He was too afraid that Chae might never wake up and leave him forever. The doctor in charge did all the check up on her before assures that she is fine and will be able to discharge few days later.

 

“I’m so thankful that you are just fine Chae. I was so worried that i thought that I might lose you”

 

“I was thinking about the same thing too. At that time all I could think is to save the babies. I was so selfish that I didn’t think the possibility of you losing me oppa. I’m sorry. I will never do anything without your permission after this. I’m promise you”

 

“Shhh baby. Don’t say that. It wasn’t your fault. I was careless too. I shouldn’t leave you alone at that time. But nevermind every thing has passed luckily. You and the babies are safe and there is nothing much more important than that”

 

“The twins. Can i see them oppa?”

 

“Sure you will. I asked ommoni to bring them and they are on their way to the hospital. They are so pretty, just like Chae”

 

Chae is so excited to meet her babies. The struggle to give birth to them is real and they barely survived it. She can’t be more thankful than ever when knowing that the babies are safe and being healthy. 

 

Knock. Knock. The doctor come to check on Chaerin.

 

“Excuse me. Can i come in?”

 

“Sure doc. My wife is doing great so far. Thank you for your hardwork in saving my wife. I owe you a lot”

 

“It’s okay Jiyong-ssi. It just my responsibilities to save and treat my patient. And Chaerin-ssi families always been my priority. How are you feeling Chaerin-ssi?”

 

“I’m good Doc. Just felt a bit tired. My body is still aching from the incident before. And i think i was sleeping way too much keke”

 

“It’s a normal thing when you wake up after long unconsciousness. You will feel better from time to time. Don’t worry too much and have a good rest. I’ll check on you later”

 

“Thanks Doc!”

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

“Chaerin ah. Omma is here. With your babies”

 

The moment that my mom comes in, I already saw two babies that are very pretty. They are so pure and their smell is so fresh. Baby smell is totally something that pleasant us. That is the first time i got to see and hold my own babies. It felt so strange yet amazing. The feeling was undesirable. I can’t believe that the twins that i was carrying for 9 months finally in front of me. I can hold and kiss them.

 

All the feelings of pain and tired was gone when i got see their faces. I can’t control my emotions and crying in front of everyone. I could see the babies resembles both Jiyong oppa and I. They are alive. My kids.

 

“Hello my pretty babies. I’m your mother. Oppa they are so pretty”

 

“I know right? They are so pretty just like you. Their small nose, eyes and their plump lips is just perfectly just like their mother”

 

“Chaerin ah. Do you happy to see your kids?”

 

“Yes omma. I am beyond happy. I can’t believe that i just become a mother to this beautiful twins. The feeling of being a mother is magical. I finally can related to you omma. Thank you for giving birth to me. The pain is unbearable but seeing them healthy is enough for me”

 

“You had done something wonderful Chae. You risk your life just to let your twins alive. You are such a strong girl. Ji you better take care of her better. Buy her new handbag or anything kekeke”

 

“Omma Chae already requested that before. I definitely going to take care of her better. And my kids too. I will take care of my family with my full hearts because i just love them so much”

 

“Awww that was too cheesy oppa! But i love you too!”

 

Few days was passed and the doctor has given permission for me to discharge from the hospital. I need to rest at home for 2 months and Jiyong already planning a long break from work just to take care of me and the babies. 

 

Everyday he will be taking care of the twins by giving them a bath, put a diapers for them, and also put them to sleep. I was so grateful to get a husband like Jiyong. He knew that i’m still in pain and he let me rest while he took care of everything. He will make sure the helpers cook me a healthy meals and make sure i take the medicine on time. 

 

It was a sunny morning and i fell all fresh from the long sleep. For now I’m so thankful that the twins didn’t ruin my sleep yet (for now) and they are so behave. They didn’t cry much and didn’t give us so much trouble. I was at my bed all time because i was hardly able to walk because of the surgery. 

 

I feed the babies everyday and I swear handle both baby at the same time wasn’t easy. Everything i do must be double. I had to take turn to feed them, take turn to change their diapers and the worst part of it they will be twice sounds of baby crying in our house. That cause chaos sometimes. Jiyong oppa will suffers the most because he will be the one that will be running from the boy to the girl and sometimes to me when I need help. I knew that he was tired but he always said he’s fine. I was so worried about him because yesterday I caught him secretly taking a nap after putting my kids into sleep. My husband is so hardworking.

 

“Good morning baby!” He kissed my forehead.

 

“Good morning oppa. Have you breakfast yet?”

 

“Not yet Chae. I was waiting for you”

 

“Aww oppa you shouldn’t do that. You know that I’m having a trouble to walk fast and it will take a long time for me to get wash and ready”

 

“That is the reason why you should have me as your husband. Because i will do anything for my queen and today i will help you to wash yourself”

 

I was blushing so hard when he suddenly decided to carry me in a bridal style to the bathroom. We went for a breakfast downstairs after that. The twins is sleeping right now so that is the only time that we able to escape to have our own ‘date’.

 

“We need to register the babies name. Do you have any idea what to name them?”

 

“I don’t really have a plan on it but i just thinking that what if we combine our name for them?”

 

“I think that is a good idea. Jirin for the boy? What do you think?”

 

“Beautiful name! And i want to use Chaeji for the girl”

 

“We are all set! Kwon Jirin for the older and Kwon Chaeji for the dongseng”

 

“We are completely a family now oppa. I’m so happy”

 

“Me too Chae. I’m so happy” He hug me and we stay like that for a few minutes before the twins start crying again.

 

END OF CHAERIN POV

 

 

The couple received a lot of congratulations wishes and gifts from their family, friends and fans. They are so happy for them with the twins born. Their house also become a full house on every weekend with the visits from closet friends and family. And this week is Chaerin brothers turns to meet their niece and nephew.

 

“Aigooo Jirin ah you are so handsome just like me!” 

 

“Ah Junhyung thats not fair! Fine! Chaeji my pretty niece is pretty too like her Heechul samchoon”

 

“Tsk tsk oppa their beauty is coming from me, their mother. Can’t you see it?”

 

“Yeah you right. But i think it is more likely their faces is combining both of you and Jiyong features”

 

“Wah hyung I think if these kids become idol, it will be daebak! Swag babies wow!”

 

“Kekeke we don’t have any plan to make them into idol. They can choose whatever they want to be. But if they want to become idol then I would set up new agency for them kekeke”

 

“Yah it will be daebak! Can you believe it that if they debut as an idol? Like they can said that their parents is the famous leader of legendary leading kpop groups while their uncles is handsome famous idol group members and they hang out with idols when they were kids? Wow they surely become a headlines!”

 

“Your imagination is no joke oppa. I will make sure they didn’t inherit your behaviors kekeke”

 

“Eyyyy you can’t be like that! I’m their uncle!”

 

“Alright oppa they are your family too. And that’s why today i will you both take care of them for a while because Jiyong and I will be out to register their name. You can ask the helpers if you need anything. Just for 1 hour. You guys can do this! Fighting!”

 

“YAHHHH CL!!!”

 

“Did the GZB left us with these two smallest creatures in our family?”

 

“Yes hyung. And goodluck with take care of them. I’m going to take a nap for a while” 

 

“Yah you Lee Junhyung you won’t going anywhere!”

 

“I don’t know how to handle them! You do!”

 

“No I don’t!”

 

“Yes you do!”

 

“No..i...don’t... wait”

 

“What else hyung?”

 

“Did you smell it?”

 

“Ahh wait. I did smell it too!”

 

“Is that your fart?”

 

“Yah it wasn’t me. It was you!”

 

“No I didn’t! Stop lying Junhyung ah. There’s only us in this room”

 

“Yah hyung don’t you dare to put all the blame on me. If is not me and you, then where did the smell comes from?”

 

Uweeekkkkk. Uweekkkkkkk.

 

They were arguing on where the smells comes from and suddenly the babies cries. Both of them.

 

“No way....”

 

“Hyung i think i know where is the smells comes from...”

 

‘Goodluck oppa. Remember, double baby means double trouble’ Meanwhile, Chaerin is having a good time sending the text message to her brothers. 

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LEE CHAERIN YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS!!!!”