SUPERSTAR JR EP 1

FANTASTIC WEDDING

A/N: Part 1 of variety show story theme. Check out ‘The Reception Part 1 & Part 2’ chapters for example.

 

 

 

 

 

SUPERSTAR JUNIOR EP 1

 

New variety show ‘Superstar Junior’ has started as it will shown daily life of the twins Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji, kids to the famous duo G-Dragon and CL. Host by none other than the energetic Kim Heechul and comedian Park Na Rae!

 

Heechul: Anneyonghasaeyo yeorobun! I’m Heechul your energetic handsome host!

 

Narae: Anneyonghasaeyo I’m Na Rae! Welcome to our show ‘Superstar Junior’!

 

Heechul: Yes that’s right Narae ssi. We are here for the show and ahhh should i say this? This special season guest is very famous nowadays!

 

Narae: Exactly! Should we give the audience hints a little bit? 

 

Heechul: I think so! We will have them soon in the studio but before that let’s check it out the preview that we prepared! 

 

 

*PLAY VCR*

 

“Is this camera is on recording donseng ah?”

 

“Oppa! Get ready for the our performance”

 

3.....2......1

*The Leaders song come out*

 

“The leaders~~”

 

“Leaders~~”

 

“Wasssup~~”

 

“Wassup~~”

 

“Ain’t no better than this don’t act like you are suprise~~”

 

“We we we da we da leader~~”

 

“YG baby one night till infinity~~”

 

“One!”

 

*END OF VCR*

 

 

Narae: Omo what is that? The kids is performing their parents song? Daebak!

 

Heechul: Yahhh as expected our superstar! They are so swag! Yeah man! Wassup! Wassup!

 

Narae: Excuse me Heechul ssi, you have to calm down. We have plenty of kids viewers at home.

 

Heechul: Ah jeongmal mianhae yeorobun. I’m just too excited! We shouldn’t waste any time more Na Rae ssi. Let’s introduce them!

 

Narae: Nae everyone welcome our superstars, Jirin and Chaeji!

 

Heechul: Give around of applause! Welcome to the show kids!! Wuhuuuu!

 

*The twins enter the set and sit at the couch*

 

“2...3....Anneyonghasaeyo! We are the twins, Jirin and Chaeji imnida!”

 

Narae: Aigoo so cute! Hello kids my name is Narae. You can call me me Narae immo.

 

Jirin: Anneyonghasaeyo Narae immo.

 

Chaeji: Nice to meet you immo.

 

Narae: Ah ottoke ottoke they are so cute and polite too! Please greet my co-host too kids.

 

Heechul: Ehem. Did you guys see me? Hello kids!

 

Chaeji: Hello my name is Chaeji.

 

Jirin: And my name is Jirin. We are twins.

 

Heechul: Aigoo twins seriously you are telling me your name like that? It’s not like we didn’t know each other! 

 

Chaeji: Omma said that we should act like we didn’t have any family related on this show.

 

(A/N: Ehem twins savage mood is here) 

 

Narae: Kekeke did you hear that Heechul ssi? I can’t believe this! Omo you kids really know how to talk at variety show!

 

Heechul: Really kids? Then I would never buy you guys any toys after this!

 

Jirin: Mianhe Heechul samchoon. We are joking around just now. We love you samchoon!

 

Chaeji: Nae! Please buy us more toys samchoon!

 

Heechul: This twins is really daebak is it? Aigoo my little heart is melting again. For those at home who are confuse, these two are my niece and nephew.

 

Narae: Omo but they didn’t look like you Heechul ssi?

 

Jirin: Omma said that the only thing we inherit from samchoon is the stubbornness. 

 

Heechul: Yah you boy! Kekeke just wait at home i will punish you two!

 

Narae: Arasseo arasseo we should stop this never ending teasing and should we start with their self introduction Heechul ssi?

 

Heechul: Ah nae you are right. Jirin and Chaeji can you guys introduce yourself to the audiences?

 

Jirin: Anneyonghasaeyo. My name is Kwon Jirin and we are twins. I was born first than my donseng Chaeji.

 

Chaeji: Anneyonghasaeyo I’m the donseng, Kwon Chaeji. We are five years old and we already started kindergarten.

 

Jirin: We come from a small family with our parents Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Chaerin.

 

Chaeji: Uri daddy and mummy is the famous kpop idols back then and our uncles Heechul samchoon and Junhyung samchoon are also idols.

 

Heechul: *suddenly shouting* MY TWINS!!!

 

Jirin: Mianhe for my samchoon mistake. He always like that screaming around without feeling ashamed.

 

Narae: Kekekeke 2-0 for the twins and Heechul ssi battle! So Jirin ah, what do you like to do when you have a free time?

 

Jirin: I would love to go swimming with my mummy! 

 

Chaeji: Last time we went to Jeju island for swimming in the ocean and mummy went for scuba diving session! It was great we saw a lot of fish!

 

Heechul: That must be great! What about you Chaeji, what are you like to do when you have a free time?

 

Chaeji: I like to dance! Sometimes daddy will accompany me to my ballet classes when he have a free time!

 

Narae: Wah these kids are so talented! Okay everyone lets have a break and we will come back later!

 

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

 

Narae: Hello everyone! Welcome back to the show!

 

Heechul: Nae, did you guys enjoy the show so far? 

 

Narae: I’m sure everyone will Heechul ssi. By the way, audiences must be curious about this kids. Their family is basically artists and they may have music talents in them right?

 

Heechul: Wah perhaps they have something they want to show us right? How about we watch it now?

 

Narae: Yeah and I heard that they did some activity with G-Dragon. Shall we play it now? Roll it!

 

 

*VCR PLAY*

 

The video is showing the twins at their home, both are playing piano beautifully. Jirin and Chaeji play Big Bang song, Haru Haru.

 

“Dolabojimango tonagara to narul chajimalgo saragara

Norul saranghetgie huheobgie joatdon kiogman gajyogara

Gurokjorok chamabulmanhe gurokjorok gyondyonelmane

Non gurolsurok hengbokheyadwe haruharu mudjyogane~~”

 

GD: Wah good job my kids! Finally you are able to play the whole song on piano! Daddy so proud of you!

 

Jirin: Nae daddy! We finally master it! 

 

Chaeji: Thank you for teaching us playing piano daddy! 

 

GD: I did nothing much. Your mummy are the one who spend more time to teach you guys personally. By the way, did you guys know the song that you’ve played just now?

 

Chaeji: Me! Me! I know! Haru haru by Big Bang!

 

Jirin: It’s your song daddy, of course we would know. 

 

GD: Kekeke good job kids. That’s Big Bang song and tomorrow will be our 20th anniversary. So i would like to do something for my members. Do you have any suggestions?

 

Chaeji: What if you bake them a cake? Like mummy always did for us?

 

GD: Yeah that will be great! But the thing is, I don’t know how to bake and mummy is not here. There is nobody can help daddy.

 

Jirin: You can count on us daddy! We will help you! 

 

GD: Really? Thank you kids! I will go the the supermarket to buy for the ingredients and we will start baking later.

 

 

*BACK TO MC IN THE STUDIO*

 

 

Narae: Wah kids that’s must be fun to bake together! Did your daddy always cook at home?

 

Jirin: Actually no, he rarely cook at home because everything he tried to make always turns out bad. 

 

Chaeji: Nae but unlike daddy, mummy is really good at kitchen and all the foods that prepared by her are delicious!

 

Heechul: Yes that’s right. Chaerin is really good at kitchen. Wah just thinking about her foods makes me hungry. Aigoo baegopa chincha.

 

Narae: Omo ottoke? What will happen to the cake? 

 

 

*VCR PLAY*

 

GD: *whisper to camera* I’m doomed. Actually I can’t cook or even bake. Ottoke? Ah i should call my wife for help.

 

GD: *calling CL* 

 

CL: Yeobosaeyo oppa?

 

GD: Ah Chae, I’m on recording superstar junior right now and I need your help.

 

CL: Wae oppa? The kids okay? You can handle it right?

 

GD: Aneyo its not about the kid. I have mission to bake a cake with the kids, but the thing is I can’t cook.

 

CL: Hahahah you bake?! Omo my kitchen will be ruined! Kekeke it’s okay oppa you can do it. I’ll send full recipe to you complete with the instructions.

 

GD: Thanks Chae! And I’m sorry in advanced in case we burn your kitchen! Kekeke

 

CL: Andwae!! Come on oppa, you can dp it! 

 

GD: Yeah i will do it for the kids and members! Gotta go now, bye!

 

CL: Bye oppa! Kiss the kids for me! 

 

GD: *end call*

 

GD: Jirin ah Chaeji ah! Come here let’s start baking! 

 

Jirin: Coming!!!!!!

 

Chaeji: What should we do to help your daddy?

 

GD: *looking at the recipe* okay first of all, Chaeji you pour 4 cups of flour in this bowl and Jirin can you take out 3 eggs from the refrigerator?

 

Jirin: Alright daddy!

 

Chaeji: Daddy, what is flour?

 

GD: Aigoo princess we haven’t started yet you already make me regret doing this kekeke. It’s okay I will do it. Can you help me take out the plastic cupcake container one by one?

 

Chaeji: I will daddy!

 

Three of them are enjoying their time baking in kitchen. With the help from CL, GD managed to follow the instruction step by step. 

 

GD: Alright kids we are done with the base cake. Now we will making the decorations on top of the cake but first of all we need the whipped cream.

 

Jirin: *showing baking powder* Is this the one daddy?

 

GD: No Jirin. 

 

Chaeji: *showing condensed milk* This is correct right daddy?

 

GD: Aneyo Chaeji ah. Aigoo you two should help mummy next time in the kitchen to learn of all this thing okay?

 

Chaeji: But daddy also didn’t help mummy in the kitchen?

 

GD: Kekeke arasseo arasseo. Let me tell you, whipped cream is the one that you always had in you frappuccino drink. Remember when you had chocolate frappe at Starbuck? The white creamy thing on top of it, we called it whipped cream. 

 

Jirin: Ahhh~~

 

Chaeji: Should we put these fruits on top of the cream daddy?

 

GD: Yeah sure! Put a lots of berry and chocolate on top of it.

 

Jirin: TOP samchoon like chocolate so much so i should put more!

 

Chaeji: And Youngbae samchoon like berry! I will put it here with the white chocolate for Daesung samchoon. 

 

Jirin: Daddy, what is Seungri samchoon favorite? 

 

GD: He like caramel syrup. We will put it last when everything is done okay? Ah you guys knew what Big Bang members like is it? Then how about me? *pouting*

 

Chaeji: We all know that daddy didn’t like sweet things so we will give you kiss instead!

 

GD: Aigoo my sweet kids. Come here kiss daddy! Thank you for helping me today kids!

 

Jirin: Welcome! We love you daddy!

 

 

*BACK TO MC IN THE STUDIO*

 

Heechul: The cake look delicious! You guys should make one for samchoon later!

 

Narae: Yes now I’m hungry!

 

 

*VCR PLAY*

*NEXT DAY, BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY FANMEET*

 

Jirin: Congratulations Big Bang samchoon!

 

Chaeji: Congratulations samchoon! We love you! 

 

Daesung: Awwww my babies come here hug me! 

 

TOP: Thank you for coming my prince and princess!

 

Chaeji: We made you a cake! 

 

Taeyang: Really? Wah you guys are so lovely! Thank you fairies!

 

Jirin: Daddy is the one who bake it, we just help him.

 

Seungri: Ayyy you sure you guys help him? Or are guys ruined out the kitchen?

 

Chaeji: Anneyo samchoon! We did it together! And the kitchen didn’t burn at all!

 

CL: Yeah yeah but the messed that you guys created is unbelievable! 

 

Jirin: Mianhe mummy! 

 

GD: Kekeke the cake didn’t taste good as the one Chaerin made, but we made it with full of love for Big Bang.

 

Daesung: Awwww my leader is too sweet.

 

Seungri: Hyung is that eatable? I’m afraid that we will get food poisoning after this kekeke.

 

TOP: *smack Seungri head* Yah! Appreciate this please! If we wait for you then we will never taste even a bite of it! 

 

CL: Enough you two. Can you guys at least be nice to each other for today? It’s you anniversary for God sake! 

 

GD: Aigoo both hyung and maknae are so childish tsk tsk.

 

Taeyang: Alright everyone let’s take a family photo together!

 

Daesung: May Big Bang last for another 20 years! Big Bang fighting!

 

All: Fighting! 

 

 

*BACK TO MC IN THE STUDIO*

 

Narae: Awww i like their bonding. As expected from 20 years old idols group. How about you Heechul ssi? How many years that Super Junior is now?

 

Heechul: We almost 22 years old right now. Wow I can’t believe that we are that long! If we raised a kid then it will be 21 years old now kekeke

 

Narae: You need to find a wife now Heechul ssi kekeke. Alright we have come to the end of the show tonight.

 

Heechul: Ah nae. I hope that everyone will continue support this show for the next episodes. Can you guys do aegyo for the audience?

 

Jirin: Nae! See you again everyone! Buing buing I’m prince Jirin saying thank you for now! *aegyo*

 

Chaeji: Me too! Keep support us! See you guys later muah muah! *aegyo*

 

Heechul: Anneyong see you guys next week!

 

ALL: Bye!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: First episode done! Sorry for the late update because I was so busy past few weeks. 

 

 

And this chapter is bored I know T.T

 

 

For those who confused with the last chapter when Bom said she is the reason their friendship is broken, it is because she stop contacts with both CL and Dara after their disbandment. In other words, she disappeared just like that. Don’t worry it will be explain more in later chapter.

 

 

Comment down below what so do you think about this chapter? Thank you readers!

 

 

Love, theblackblossom)