DADDY IN ACTION

FANTASTIC WEDDING

YG STUDIO

 

“Okay boys. It’s a wrap!”

 

Chaerin had a recording session with Winner today for their comeback album and she spent the whole day at the YG studio.

 

“Thank you for your hard work Chaerin! I hope that this album will be daebak!”

 

“Ah nae Seungyoon oppa. I hope so. But don’t worry because you guys are Winner! Will definitely kills all the chart!”

 

(a/n: for those who confuse, i made CL born in 1995 in this series and since she’s younger than them, they speak informally)

 

“Eyyyy come on guys. Be more confident! We have Chaerin as our composer, the best of best in the industry!”

 

“Yah Hoonie oppa stop with those over compliments! I’m not that great you know. Anyway good luck in your album promotions guys! I will support you! Fighting!!”

 

“Let me hug you Chaerin ah kekekeke”

 

Mino was so excited and hug Chaerin immediately. Even though she is younger than them but Chaerin is still a good sunbaenim that always help them to be better in the industry. Once a YG family, the strong bonding will be there.

 

“YAH YOU SONG MINO WHAT ARE DOING THERE YOUNG MAN?!!”

 

Sudden visit from Jiyong suprised everyone including his wife. He was working in the next recording room since earlier and decided to bring his wife home after done with their works at the studio. 

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong hyung. I just...”

 

“Stop it Mino oppa. You don’t have to explain anything to him. This jealous dragon just tease you kekeke”

 

“No I’m not kidding wifey. I’m jealous, just for you guys to know i hate watching other man hugging you in front of me tsk tsk”

 

“Awwww sunbaenim is being so sweet right here kekeke alright hyung we are going out now! Kiss the twins for us and said that we will pay a visit soon!”

 

Winner left the studio and Jiyong had Chaerin by himself. ‘Finally’ Jiyong thought. Then he slipped his hands into Chaerin waist to give back hug.

 

“Aigoo aigoo just now you acted as over jealous husband and then you are in clingy husband mood huh Kwon Jiyong?”

 

“Yes Kwon Chaerin. I just missed you. That’s it”

 

“Awww so sweet oppa but you have to let me go. Ehem just in case you forgot, I would like to remind you that there is CCTV inside this room”

 

“So what? Sajangnim can’t even scold us because we are married! And speaking of that, I want to have a date with you today!”

 

“Date? But I thought we are going straight home?”

 

“No, not today”

 

 

 

TWOSOME CAFE

 

“Give me 1 ice americano and 1 ice caramel macchiato with extra whipped cream for my lovely wife”

 

Jiyong ordered at the counter and winked at the cashier. They giggled at him and can’t stop smiling since then. Like hello who can resist G-Dragon charms? Lol

 

“Nice flirting there huh mr husband?”

 

“Hahaha chill babes. I was joked just now. And I even mentioned that drink for my lovely wife. Don’t worry babes, I’m all yours”

 

“Tsk tsk thank god I’m not that type, being over jealous wifey”

 

“I know Chae. Thank you for being such an understanding wife for me”

 

“Welcome oppa. By the way, why so suddenly you want to bring me out for a coffee date? Hmm this is weird”

 

“Waeyo? I just need a time alone with you. You know we always going out with the twins and barely had time for our own”

 

“Aigooo my cheesy hubby! Oppa, I thought about the variety show you mentioned before. Well, I think we should try it”

 

“Really? Chae? Finally you agreed!”

 

“Yeah yeah I know that I said it would be bad for kids blablabla but then when I heard their conversation the other day, the twins love being on tv so much, then I considered to join it”

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

NIGHT CONVERSATION BETWEEN JIRIN AND CHAEJI

 

“Goodnight my prince and princess!”

 

“Goodnight mummy!”

 

Chaerin kiss their forehead and put the kids into sleep. She went out and once she  closed the door, both of them start to talks to each other. Little did they know, their mom was listening to them.

 

“Jirin oppa, what do want to be when you growing up?”

 

“For me, I would like to be an actor! Because Aunty Dara said that I’m handsome like a korean actor. I love being on tv”

 

“Really? Me too! I like to be in the tv show! Ah for me I want to be a singer like mummy, daddy”

 

“Do you just want to be singer only because of to be in tv show?”

 

“Aneyo oppa. I like to see when mummy and daddy performed on stage and I like music. So I want to try! I want to be cool like mummy and daddy!”

 

“Yeah let’s do that! We will be cool like mummy and daddy! Now let’s go sleep! Goodnight my sister Chaeji”

 

“Goodnight too my brother Jirin oppa”

 

‘Be cool on stage like mummy. Yes kids I missed that too’ Chaerin thought.

 

END OF FLASHBACK 

 

 

 

“Yayyyyy!!! My twins will be on tv with me!!!”

 

Jiyong was so happy when Chaerin finally agreed to let their kids in the show. She worried that much because she afraid that their kids will be distracted and it will invade their personal life. After all, they are just kids. 

 

 

 

THEIR HOUSE

 

Meanwhile, the twins is staying at home playing around while being taken care by their helpers.

 

“Aigoo Jirin-ssi Chaeji-ssi please don’t go run around the house like that. You could be hurt”

 

“Ahjumma is not fun! Come on Chaeji oppa will catch you!”

 

“Rrrrrrruuuuuuuunnnn!!!!! Oppa you can’t catch me mehrong mehrong”

 

They are playing catch and run in the living hall. Then suddenly....Crackkkkkk. A vase that were put in the living hall is fallen and crack.

 

“Omo!”

 

“Oh no!”

 

“Aigooo kids what happened?”

 

“Ahjumma....mianhe....the vase...”

 

“Omo kids! This is your daddy favorite vase! He bought it at Milan last year! I’m afraid that he will be mad”

 

They are shocked when that happened and now when heard that from their helpers, they become terrified. They afraid that Jiyong will be mad when he reach home and saw this. Just in time, their parents are now home. 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

“Oh my god what happened? Ahjumma what is this all about?”

 

So we come back home and saw that my favorite vase that I bought in Milan was fallen down from its place and broken. Chaerin is panic and directly asking the helpers what just happened. Then I saw two kids hiding behind her crying. Oh twins, you just got into trouble. 

 

“I want you to play along” I whispered to my wife.

 

“Yah you two. Come out here. Don’t hide behind ahjumma”

 

“Don’t want. Daddy will scold us”

 

“Jirin ah I said come out. You too Chaeji”

 

The twins start to line up in front of us. They are crying. It broke my heart to witness that but I have to teach them today. Sometimes these kids is too stubborn and don’t want to listen to our advice, especially the helpers. Even though they love them but they like to bully them (in a good way) sometimes.

 

“Who did this? Tell me”

 

Silent and they still keep their head down. I was kneeling in front of them to match our eyes level. Hello strict daddy mood is on right now. Ehem.

 

“Kids. Answer daddy question or else he will be more mad. You want daddy to continuously mad at you?”

 

Oh thanks mummy. You helped.

 

“N-ooo...no mummy”

 

“It’s me. I was running and didn’t saw that vase and accidentally hit it. I’m sorry daddy”

 

“Me too daddy. It is my fault too. I was catching Chaeji and we both wrong. We admit it”

 

“Wow oppa. At least they didn’t blame each other to excuse themselves huh? Impressive” 

 

Chaerin whispered to me. Don’t let your guard now wifey, not the time yet.

 

“So it’s your fault? Okay now tell me it is okay to running inside our house?”

 

“I knew daddy. We shouldn’t run around inside the house. We are sorry” 

 

“Didn’t the helpers tell you not to run? Or should I scold them because didn’t look at you while we are not around?”

 

“Daddy please don’t scold ahjumma. They are not guilty. They already told us to not run but we didn’t listen”

 

“Please daddy don’t do bad to ahjumma. We love them”

 

Aigoo my heart is going to tore apart seeing my kids in tears. No, Jiyong you should add some more drama into it.

 

“What should I do now to you kids tell me”

 

“Forgive us?” Jirin with aegyo. I’m going to loose now.

 

“Pretty please” with additional of Chaeji aegyo? I’m about to giving up.

 

Still in mission. Come on I can do it.

 

“I will forgive you but you guys have to pay for the vase”

 

“But we don’t have the money. Jirin oppa do you have it?”

 

“No. Hmm mummy can we lend some from you?”

 

“Hmmm let mummy thinks first. Should i give it to them oppa?” Chaerin almost burst out laughing when they want to borrow her money. 

 

“Alright I will pay it for you. But you both have to apologize to ahjumma for not listening to them. Next time you have to behave”

 

“Okay mummy we will” Awww that’s my good kids.

 

“Come here hug daddy. I love you Kwon Jirin, Kwon Chaeji. Be a good kids alright?”

 

“Nae. We love you too daddy” 

 

“Show is over” I said to my wife while hugging her and my kids.

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Short update yes I know T.T sorry was too busy and didn’t managed to write new chapter. I updated because I felt bad for not writing any chapters for these past weeks. So sorry. Will be updated new chapter soon! Probably tomorrow or in 2-3 days)