I NEED YOU CHAERIN

FANTASTIC WEDDING

2 HOURS BEFORE

 

“Okay now Jiyong oppa has left for the concert and I’m a bit bored here. I think going out for a while won’t give me any harm. Plus, this is the only time that i could go out alone. Hello but i need ‘me’ time also. Oppa will be furious when he know this but let just sneak out”

 

Chaerin decided to stroll around the Seoul city for a while to take some air. She decided to just walk around the pavement of the shops and stop by at the souvenir shop.

 

“This bracelet is so pretty. I should get one for my husband” 

 

“Hello madam. Can i help you?”

 

“This bracelet has a dragon charm in it. It will perfectly fit for my husband. I would like to buy this”

 

“Good choice madam. This is the latest from lucky charm collection. It believed that the person who wears it will be lucky”

 

“Oppa will like it”

 

She walk out from the shop and make way to her car. Suddenly, a car came from the opposite side and crashed into Chaerin. The car was too fast and she didn’t make it to move away. She was lying down on the street.

 

“Blood.... my babies.....” she was startled and before she could adapt on the situation, she already heard people screaming for help and her vision become blank after that.

 

 

M HOSPITAL 

 

After Jiyong received the news he immediately rush to the hospital to get her wife. She was critically in emergency room and all her family and closet friends are there.

 

“Where is Chaerin?!!!! Hyung tell me! Is she okay?”

 

“Calm down Ji. Doctor still doing their best to save Chae and the babies. My sister is strong i know she can do it”

 

“No I can’t! This is all my fault! If I didn’t go the concert, she will be just fine!”

 

“Ji this is not your fault. No one want this thing to be happen. Just pray for the best”

 

“I don’t know omma. I can’t think of anything right. I just want Chaerin to be safe. I’m afraid to loose her”

 

Jiyong was crying all time. The situation at the hospital was so tensed. Besides their family, Big Bang and 2NE1 members was there also to support Jiyong. They know that Chae will survive this. They just need to support Jiyong for not stop believing. 

 

Meanwhile, inside the emergency room all the doctors try their best to save both mother and her babies. Chaerin was faint out and she was sent here by the ambulance. Luckily it was fast because she already lost so much blood and any delay will make her die. 

 

All the paramedics team is discussing for her operation because there is a complication of her babies. They try to find their best way to save them. There is no way that both of mother and baby will survive. She has lost much blood and she was badly injured from the accident. They are about to make a decision when suddenly there is a movement from Chaerin.

 

“My babies...save them...please”

 

“No Chaerin-ssi. We have to abort them since it will be a dangerous for you”

 

“Save them please I’m begging you. My husband will be happy when the kids born. I don’t want to let him down”

 

“But the risk is high Chaerin-ssi. You could have die”

 

“I...don’t have...any...energy left....please doctor....the babies deserve to live”

 

Last words from Chaerin before she become unconscious again. The doctors start their operation on her to save the babies.

 

It’s been 3 hours since the operation started and most of them who wait at the outside were restless thinking about her condition. She was supposed to give birth in another 2 weeks but then this accident occurred. No one has expect that they will need to go to the hospital earlier. 

 

“Please Chaerin please you are strong. God please save my sister”

 

“She is a good kid Junhyung ah. God will help her. Don’t worry she will be fine”

 

“Appa i’m so afraid to loose her. And look at Jiyong, he was so miserable and scared. It broke my heart seeing him like this”

 

“Yes. I hope he will be strong”

 

His world seems like collapsing when he heard the news. He love nothing more than his wife and he will never imagine his life without Chaerin. 

 

“Excuse me. Where is Chaerin-ssi husband?”

 

“It’s me! I’m her husband. How about my wife and the babies?”

 

“Congratulations. The twins is safely delivered and they are both girl and boy. You can come with me to the next room to see you kids”

 

“Thanks God. But how about my sister doctor?” Heechul asked.

 

“Unfortunately....we are still trying our best to save her. Due to the accident and complications she has lost so much blood. She still didn’t show any positive signs but i want you guys to keep praying for her. We will try our best. I hope that you will be strong”

 

Jiyong was unable to stand straight after hearing the news from the doctor. Chaerin is still in the operation room struggling to be alive.

 

“Ji we will go to see the babies. You should too. It’s your kids”

 

“Hmm Chaerin Ommoni, I think you should go first. I will bring Jiyong later”

 

Jiyong was so speechless and he didn’t respond to anything. All he did was sitting on the floor helplessly and waiting for a miracle to be happen to his wife. 

 

“Jiyong ah. Let’s go and see your babies. Chaerin will be just fine. Trust me”

 

“Why should i? If their birth just to replace her life, i will never glad with that. I want Chaerin. As much as i am happy with the twins, i love my wife more. Youngbae ah i need her back. I need Chaerin! Not only them!”

 

He couldn’t finished his words before he felt there is a punch on his face. It was from TOP. 

 

“You could punch me or even kill me hyung. I don’t care. I would have died too if Chaerin gone”

 

“YOU FCKING BASTARD! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! DID YOU REALIZED WHAT HAVE YOU SAID?” TOP was so mad but was stopped by Daesung.

 

“Hyung stop it. It won’t help him anything. Listen Jiyong hyung, you know that Chae love you so much. She will be upset seeing you like this. You know that she always waiting for this moments. For the babies to be born. She knew that you will be happy with them and she had sacrificed everything just to save these babies. She had done the best she could do. And she want you to be the same. They are your kids with Chaerin. She left you with those twins because she know that you will be a good father to them. She love them and she want you to love them as much as you love her” 

 

“Youngbae hyung was right. Chaerin is still battling with her life inside. We can’t do anything about it. We all know that she is a strong woman she will beat this. We should believe in her. And i knew that she want us to love the babies as much as she love us”

 

After crying for another round, Jiyong finally gave in and went to meet his babies for the first time. He was standing still in front of the babies room. Shocked and grateful at the same time. The twins are so pretty. The boy resembles Chaerin while the girl look like Jiyong. 

 

“My babies” for the first time in the night he will be able to smile. Seeing his kids has make all the pain gone and all he could thing right now just to take care of them for Chaerin. He can’t stop kissing the babies and he take turn to hold the babies one by one.

 

“Babies...your mum is strong woman i know. She will be survive because she must be happy seeing you both”

 

“I have to go. All of this broke my heart” Bom who see this from far have to make her move out from the babies room because it is unbearable to see Jiyong like that.

 

Long night has passed and most of them is take turn to wait at the hospital. Some of them are leaving to get change and rest for a while. Jiyong is still there didn’t want to move anywhere because he want to wait for his wife to wake up.

 

Chae is stable now but still unconscious. She survived 8 hours of operation and now placed at at the ward. Jiyong is staying beside her all time. 

 

“My Huchae, I know you can hear me. I just want you to know that our babies are safe and they are so pretty just like you. I want you to wake up soon and see them by yourself. I love you baby. Please wake up. I need you”

 

He shed another tears. 

 

“Jiyong ah you can take a rest for a while. I will replace you to wait for Chaerin”

 

“You already came? It’s okay Dara noona. I can handle it”

 

“Jiyong ah you have to take care of yourself too. Chaerin will be so upset if seeing you like this”

 

“I know noona. But i just can’t. She is my everything. I just can’t be that strong”

 

“Please be strong for your kids. At least they should have their father love at this moment. Just go back and changed. Chaerin omoni has take the babies to the home just now. Come back here after taking some nap. Please I don’t need another person admitted to the hospital too. I’m promise that i will let you know if Chae wake up”

 

“But noona...”

 

“No but. I already asked Youngbae to pick you up and he will be waiting you downstairs. But before that, i need to pass this to you. It’s from Chae. She meet me yesterday and asked me to give you these”

 

“What is this all about noona?”

 

“Her pregnancy journal. Read it later at home”

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

It’s been three days since Chaerin was admitted to the ward and she still unconscious. Luckily she was getting stable and all the injuries are slowly recovering. She didn’t have any broken parts of her body, just some scratch and bruises. What was make her condition worse is because she was pregnant when she had the accident. 

 

According to the doctor, she could have wake up earlier if she decided to abort the kids. But she choose to risk her life and sacrifices because of me. Because she know how much i want the babies to be alive. Of course. But I didn’t expect it will become like this this. It was so touched that she did everything for me. Even those things she wrote at the pregnancy journal has made me realize that her love towards me was genuine and i will never get someone like her.

 

For now all i want is her to be safe and wake up. I want her to be normal again. I need her. No, we need her. My babies and I need her with us. Only then it will be a complete family.

 

She want me to love our babies as much as she love me, so i did my best to take care of them. I love them so much as much as i love her. Her sacrifices was so huge and she has give me the best gift in the world, which is the twins. My routine for past few days is spend some time at home for the babies and let them with my family while i go to the hospital. Everyday i will talk to her on how much I missed her or how pretty are our kids. She heard it all. I knew it. 

 

“Good morning baby. Sorry today i was late. The twins was crying last night and i can’t get any sleep. That’s why you have to wake up and take the role to baby sit them at night kekeke”

 

“I miss you Chaerin. So damn much”

 

“I don’t know if I could do this any longer. I wasn’t that strong enough”

 

I was sobbing alone while holding my wife hands. But the suddenly the hands are moving.

 

She’s awake. Chaerin is awake.

 

“Oppa?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: That was a long update! Don’t worry guys i give you triple updates because i know that everyone hate cliffhangers. Just so you know, this is not the end of this story yet. I have so much chapters plan ahead so stay tuned. A promise will be a promise. I will keep my promise to make a happy ending for this story. Please please please comments and spread this story around. The next chapter will be the pregnancy journal that Char wrote before. Not a chapter. A new chapter will be continue the next time I update. Have fun reading! 

 

Ehem keep subscribes and wait for the update because another phase of this story is their twins life (or probably a variety show) what do you think? Kekeke 

 

 

Love, theblackblossom ♥️