HONEYMOON

FANTASTIC WEDDING

Chaerin and Jiyong made a headline in all media news across the world for their wedding. They are world superstar and it is compulsory that most of the entertainment publisher company to put their picture as their main cover. From Korea to Asia and even Europe fans congratulated them for their fantastic wedding. Some of them also cried watching their reception because their idol is married.

 

Both of them straightly went to airport after their public wedding reception ended. They will be going to somewhere special according to Jiyong. He’s been keeping the destination secret from everyone includes Chaerin to suprise her. He surely have plan the whole honeymoon trip to be special. 

 

“Ah hyung just tell us where are you going!!”

 

“Yah Maknae why are so curious? It’s their honeymoon not yours”

 

“Daesung hyung, don’t you just curious as much as i am?”

 

“I do but just like Taeyang hyung said, it is not our honeymoon so just mind your own business okay!”

 

“Haishhh i hate all of you!”

 

 

Jiyong just laughs when seeing s argue about his honeymoon destination. That’s the reason why he rejected their suggestion to send him and Chaerin to airport. Because he knew that they will be asking so many questions, especially their maknae, Seungri.

 

2NE1 girls on the other hand are giggling to their leader and teasing her on how hot and steamy their honeymoon will be. Chaerin is blushing so hard right now and feel like she’s going to smack each of her ert unnies.

 

They arrived at the Incheon Airport to depart for their trip and Chaerin is so excited for the suprise honeymoon that her husband has prepared for her.

 

“Are you ready baby?”

 

“Oppa i’m so ready for that. Even that I’m so curious about the place, but I won’t ruin the suprise for you. Okay let’s go!”

 

“Let’s go baby. This is for you and i hope you will be love it!”

 

Jiyong hold Chaerin hand while heading to the departure gate. 

 

“Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kwon for your wedding and i hope that you will enjoy your times in Bora-Bora island”

 

“WE ARE GOING TO BORA-BORA ISLAND OPPA?!!! IS THAT FOR REAL?!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT IS MY IDEAL PLACE FOR HONEYMOON?!!! THATS WHY I LOVE YOU KWON JIYONG!!”

 

‘Of course i knew it. I’m your husband Chaerin’ Jiyong thoughts. But one thing that she didn’t know is Jiyong has done some research behind her back.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Yoboseyo ommanim. Did you have a free time right now? Can i talk to you?”

 

“Aigoo my son in law! Of course you can. Did anything happen with my daughter?”

 

“No omma. It just that i have to ask you a few things. You know i want make a suprise trip for our honeymoon. So I’m asking if you know that she have any dreams destination that she want to go?”

 

“Well I don’t know if she ever mentioned that before but there is one thing that caught my memory. One day when she was 13 i think, i once told her that my husband and I went to Bora-Bora Island for our first anniversary and it was a good romantic place to go to. I told her that it was an amazing place to go with someone you really love as that place is really beautiful. And surprisingly she said that ‘one day if I happen to get married, i want to have our honeymoon trip there’. But that time i scold her haha because i said she was too young to think about that at that age”

 

“Haha really omma? I heard about that place too. Do you think she will like it if i’m taking her there?”

 

“Of course she will! We all know that she love ocean and yeah i think she will gladly accept it if you ask her. Anyway do enjoy your time there! I’m sure you guys will having much joys as much as we do”

 

“Thank you omma!”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Jiyong is suprised when Chaerin suddenly kiss him openly in the departure gate when the flight attendant in charge telling her that the plane will be heading to Bora-Bora Island. She is jumping like a kid when she found out because she always wanted to go there. All the crews and other passengers laugh when seeing the couple cute reaction. 

 

‘Newlyweds. They are so cute, isn’t it?’ 

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

I knew that everyone there staring at me for jumping around and being all excited for that trip. But who’s cares? I mean, i do care because i’m still a celebrity but i just can’t hide my excitement. By the way, i can’t be more happy that that knowing that our ‘suprise’ destination will be Bora-Bora Island. My one and only destination that always been my dreams to go with my beloved ones. I wonder how Jiyong oppa know that i want to go there with him. Hmm.

 

We arrived at the island late in the evening and i’m just totally excited. Jiyong oppa seems to be a bit tired from that trip but I don’t mind that because being here with him it just the best thing I could ever imagine.

 

“Welcome to our resort Mr and Mrs Kwon. Hello my name is Eric and i’m the manager of this resort. It always been a pleasure for us to serve you guys. Enjoy your honeymoon vacation and if anything required, just let know”

 

Kwon Chaerin is kind of awkward name for me right now. It just that I haven’t adjusted myself to hear that people address me from Lee to Kwon right now. Somehow i really like it because it felt like i finally belongs to Kwon Jiyong, my husband.

 

The view in this resort is spectacular and the ocean is very clear and it excites me. I always love beach and all that water activity. I’m glad that Jiyong choose this place instead of another city destination. Sometimes i just need nature environment to relax and being here for honeymoon, it’s just a perfect location.

 

“Wah this room is so beautifully decorated! Thank you oppa for choosing this. I reallllllllyyyyy love it!”

 

“I knew you will. And yes you are welcome my love. So now i want you to get a shower and getting ready because we will be watching a sunset together and then we are having our romantic dinner”

 

“Why are we having our dinner at this early oppa? Can we just chill back and cuddling with each other at the beach”

 

“I will love to. But we should have our dinner early because hmm you know we will be really ‘busy’ tonight”

 

Wait, did i just saw a famous naughty smirk from my husband? And did i just blushing? Of i course i knew what he meant of ‘busy’. It’s a honeymoon trip anyway.

 

“Ahh Hmm Okayy errr i should be getting ready now. I’m going to get a shower first bye”

 

“You want me to join you baby? You know it is okay if we delayed our dinner. Because i think i can just eat you”

 

OH MY GOD WHY DID MY HUSBAND TEASE ME LIKE THIS I CAN GET A HEART ATTACK STOP IT KWON JIYONG MY CHEEKS GOING TO BE EXPLODE FROM ENDLESS BLUSHING.

 

The whole trip will be a lot of this naughty side of Kwon jiyong, i guess?

 

 

END OF CHAERIN POV

 

 

BORA-BORA ISLAND

DAY 1

 

 

The first event that Jiyong prepared for his wife is a romantic dinner by while watching sunset together. This place is very quiet and calm and it is very suitable for those who want a privacy date like that.

 

Chaerin dressed up with a beautiful gown that her mom prepared for her wedding gift and as usual, Jiyong looks so great with his black suit. 

 

“You look so pretty my princess”

 

“So do you my handsome prince. Shall we go the place right now? Because actually i’m hungry”

 

“Jeez Chaerin you just spoil the romantic mood! Tsk tsk”

 

“Aigoooo i will make it up to you after i get my food okay oppa? You know you always looks extra handsome when you get angry like this”

 

“Did i? Handsome? Of course! Don’t you remember that I’m G-Dragon?”

 

They are served my their main course of the dinner and and their desserts before enjoying champagne together. They use this time to talk to each other in a romantic vibe.

 

“You know Chaerin, i still can’t believe that you are mine right now. You know that i can be helpless sometimes and i’m totally far from being perfect. I hope that we could be together forever and endures every challenge that will be happen. For you, and for us i will always put my best effort to be better” 

 

“No oppa. You are just perfectly fine for me. Well, you know that i am nothing from a perfect expectations for a good wife. I’m not that good enough as others since i’m very young when we get married. I have so many flaws and i’m so thankful to God for bringing you into my life. You always been good now and forever. I can’t express myself easily as you always did, but i really love you oppa” 

 

“I love you too Chaerin. More that you ever know. So now, will you have a dance with me right now? I know it is kind of awkward but yeah the music is just perfect for us now”

 

“Sure my man. I’m gladly accept your invitation”

 

Jiyong eyes won’t even move an inch from his wife. He examines her from head to toe. Amazed with her beauty and felt so proud to have her with him for the rest of his lives. 

 

‘What did i do to deserved this angel in my life. Thanks God for this beautiful gift’ He thought.

 

 

JIYONG POV

DAY 2

 

‘My beautiful wife’ I kissed her eyes.

 

‘You are so precious to me’ I kissed her nose.

 

‘I really love you’ I kissed her lips. Oh that’s going to be twice. 

 

How can someone be so adorable when she sleep? Her sleepy eyes, her cute nose and her plump lips, i just can’t resist it. Her hands roaming around my waist and she is so in deep sleep not even bothered by my touch. Well, i guess she is so tired and lost all her energy after out long ‘activity’ last night. Damn just thinking about that making me hard right now. I’m better get shower now before I can’t control myself. 

 

But she is so adorable that I can’t take my eyes off. Ah! I got an idea! Just wait, my huncae. Just before I’m heading for shower, I’m taking a her phone camera and put it at the table for self recording. I move closer to her face, and i just kiss her again. I did it.

 

“Wake up lazy bums. We are going to miss sunrise if you keep sleeping”

 

“Ahhhh oppa i’m tired i just want to sleep”

 

“Nah no no I won’t let this slide. The will be no sunrise at 10 am Chaerin ah. You don’t want to wake up? Fine i had to do this”

 

“Yahhh nooooo opaaaaaa!”

 

Well my grumpy cat just appeared! I take the whole bedsheets to wrapped her body from out heated make out session last night and roll it from edge to the other side of the bed. I took her in my arms and before lift her up to bathroom, i make sure I received my morning kiss first. Of course Chaerin is protesting kekeke she so cute but i have to or else she will never wake up. Don’t you remember that this leader passion is sleeping? Nah i just remind you. 

 

END OF JIYONG POV

 

 

BORA-BORA YACHT BAY

 

“We are going to take a yacht to see the sunrise? Wow cool!”

 

“Did i just tell you before that i want to make this trip special baby? I did all of this for you baby”

 

“I know oppa thank you i really like it! Should i give you a ‘thankyou’ hug? Kekeke”

 

They spend the whole day touring around the island with the yacht rented by Jiyong beforehand. Chaerin is amazed when find out that Jiyong can actually handle the yacht ride very well without any help from local yacht instructors. 

 

‘This guys just keep amazed me with his hidden charms. I’m totally fall for you, Jiyong’ Chaerin thought.

 

“Food basket and champagne? You prepared so much oppa”

 

“A gentleman should do everything for his lady, you know”

 

“The view is breath taking oppa. Now i agree when my mom said that this place is beyond beautiful. In fact, it is amazing. Now that i get to witness it with my beloved husband, the enjoyment is priceless”

 

“Chaerin, now you are being extra cheesy i wonder if i’m with the right person right now. My wife not usually be this cheesy, she was damn fierce grumpy cat and lazy all time. Lady who are you? Did i know you?”

 

“Yah you Kwon Jiyong stupid !”

 

“Your favorite stupid Chaerin. Now you are stuck with me forever kekeke”

 

Chaerin is always teased by Jiyong. Even since they were trainees back then. Jiyong always because he was much older than her so she will end up pissed off after Jiyong mocks her. Little did they know, they are stuck with each other forever. In a good way, of course.

 

They both standing at the edge of yacht and Jiyong is back hugging his wife. They re-act the famous scene in Titanic. Lol aren’t they dramatic enough?

 

“So if you be the female character in that movie and i’m the hero. What will you do when the ship broke and we have to be apart? And only one person can be rescued?”

 

“Easy. I’m going to ditch you pabo”

 

“Yah! I’m your husband!”

 

“Well i’m stick into it. Can you believe it how much i can make it if you are died drowned? You are the richest GD and hella rich i will be if all the wealth change to my name kekeke”

 

“You hurt me Chaerin T.T. I’m going to jump right now. You will find your own way to get back to the resort”

 

Well, Jiyong is now standing at the edge of the yacht and just one step ahead of getting into the ocean.

 

“Yah Kwon Ssi don’t do anything stupid there! Don’t you dare to jump! There might be a shark in there!”

 

“I rather get eat by shark by then. Goodbye Chaerin thank you for everything”

 

“I said don’t you dare to jump...

 

He did it. He just jump out of the yacht.

 

“YAH YAH KWON JIYONG THIS IS NOT FUNNY!”

 

“WHERE IS THE YOU BOY DONT SCARED ME LIKE THIS!!”

 

Ahha. Chaerin is hella messed up right there. And she is crying looking for her husband and nowhere to be found in tip of the ocean.

 

“OPPA PLEASE COMEBACK I NEED YOU”

 

“I’M PROMISE NOT TO TAKE ALL YOUR WEALTH PLEASE JUST WHERE ARE YOU”

 

“DEAR SHARK DOO DOO DOO PLEASE DON’T EAT MY HUSBAND HE IS SO SKINNY THAT YOU WONT EVEN FULL JUST PLEASE RETURN IT TO ME”

 

How can she be so funny while crying worrying about her husband? Lol

 

She is about to jump into to ocean but was stop when suddenly Jiyong appear on the water surface to suprise her.

 

“Hahahahaha shark do do do?!!! Are you even real Chaerin shark here don’t even know that song. Are you scared enough Chaerin that you will lost your husband?”

 

“I HATE YOU KWON JIYONG I HATE YOUUUUU!!!!”

 

“Awhhhhh baby, just much as i hate you!”

 

 

 

The rest of their days in the island is spend by doing some water activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving, parasailing, island hoping and also visited few famous places such as Mount Otemanu, Matira Beach and Tupitipiti Point. After almost a week in the island, they are now heading back to Seoul. 

 

 

INCHEON AIRPORT

 

“Finally we are back! It’s good to be at home!”

 

“I know that honey bunny. Now i have another suprise for you Chaerin”

 

“You are giving me anxiety each of every day oppa. What is the suprise?”

 

“From now on we are going to live in our new house. We’ll be living in our bungalow in Itaewon”

 

“What about our current house? I mean we have our personal house why do need to move?”

 

“Because we are going to build our family there. Bigger space and much room than our own personal house. We will having our children soon and i want to have real family institutions that will carry Kwon Jiyong legacy. We will have many many childrens so one rooms is definitely not enough baby”

 

“WHO SAID THAT I WILL HAVE A CHILDREN WITH YOU???”

 

“YAH YOU CHAERIN!!!”

 

“Because I don’t want to share you wealth with them because i want to be rich by my own and I don’t want to share you my hubby kekeke”

 

“Don’t worry because i’m all yours but i will make sure you getting pregnant each year so we have to work extra hard hmm maybe starting now?”

 

“HELP MY HUSBAND IS SUCH A ERT!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: Lol sorry but I don’t do any M rated scene. 

 

DISCLAIMER: Just imagine that all this happens in somewhere (probably 2015) before 2017 because in next few chapters, i will start write based on new situations such as 2NE1 disbandment etc.