PREGNANCY LIFE

FANTASTIC WEDDING

“OPPPAAAAA!!!! KWON JIYONG!!!!”

 

CL is shouting around YG dance room looking for her husband. She was so excited and can’t wait any longer to let her husband know about the news.

 

Yes she received a positive result from the pregnancy kit that she bought from the pharmacy and she’s jumping around their house because of the excitement and without thinking anything else, she grabbed her Lamborghini keys to meet Jiyong. Even the signs has shown that she’s pregnant, she also need to confirm it with doctor and she decided to go together with her husband.

 

“Yah yah Chae calm down. I’m here. Whats up? You missed me? Awwww”

 

Jiyong opened his arm to let Chae hug him and he kiss her forehead.

 

“I HATE IT!!!! OMO I HATE IT!!!!”

 

“Yah TOP hyung are you crazy why suddenly you screamed at us? It is so loud ya pabo!”

 

“Look at that Youngbae ah. They are so sweet i’m so jealous right now! Can believe it that i’m the eldest but I’m still single! Meanwhile Ji has Chae, you got girlfriend and these two dorks probably date someone (or more) too. I’m lonely old guy i just need someone T.T”

 

“Haisshhhh this grumpy old man is doing stupid thing again. You are lonely? Eeeeeyyyyyy you got this lovely maknae line to entertain you. Right Daesung hyung?”

 

“Aigoooo uri baby TOP come hereeeeeeee”

 

Others was laughing so hard when Daesung and Seungri has forcefully dragged TOP from the dance room. Taeyang finally let their practice end early today and give the leaders some space for them.

 

“I missed you of course but i have another thing that i want to let you know. But let just go to the hospital first”

 

“Why? Are you sick baby? Let me check” Jiyong caressing her forehead to check whether she is sick or not.

 

“No oppa I’m fine. But i think.....” CL said while looking at her tummy.

 

“OMG. ARE. YOU. PREGNANT?!!”

 

“From the test that i made it shown a positive signs. But i still need to confirm it with the doctor. And i want you to be there. With me”

 

“I’m so excited right now! Sure we’ll be going right now!”

 

“But you have your practice oppa. We can go next time”

 

“So you think i will let this pass because of the dance practice? No. That can be wait. You and my future daughter/son wouldn’t wait. Let’s go Chaerin!”

 

 

M HOSPITAL

 

“Wah its good to see you here Chaerin-ssi. It’s been a long time since we met each other”

 

“I know Doc. It’s been a while. Here is my husband, Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong, this is my family doctor, Dr Park. He been with us for ages”

 

“Hi. Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you Doc”

 

“Hi. Dr Park. Nice to meet you too! Big Bang? I’m your fan!”

 

“Hello Doc you have been with me since i was born yet you still fanboying over Big Bang? I thought you are my fans!”

 

“Kekeke i love 2NE1 too don’t worry! So why are here today? Perhaps are you sick or something?”

 

“My wife need a checkup. She might be pregnant so we just need to double confirm it”

 

“Wah i hope i will deliver you some good news later. Let me check on you first Chaerin-ssi”

 

Both of them decided to go to M Hospital do the check up because Dr Park is a family doctor to Lee’s family and it is easier for them. Dr Park did few test to Chaerin and Jiyong seems uneasy while waiting for the results.

 

“So Jiyong-ssi. Are you ready to be a father now. You know being idol and father at the same time won’t be easy for you. And just you know, handle pregnant woman will never be easy”

 

“I know that Doc. But i’m ready for that. In fact it always in my dream to be a father. I might not be the best, but i will try with all effort for Chae. Because i love her”

 

“Awwww oppa. You make my heart flutters again. I love you too!”

 

“Okay now lovebirds no wonder the whole nation is having a love syndrome after watching you both. You guys are just so sweet! Congratulations! You guys will have skydragon junior soon. Chae is 5 weeks pregnant”

 

“OMG DOC REALLY? I’M SO HAPPY OMG OMG THANKS CHAERIN WOHOOOO I’M GOING TO BE A DAD? HOLD UP I NEED TO BREATH. Are you happy as as i am Chae?”

 

“I’m beyond happy oppa. I want to cry seeing your reaction! But wait... did i heard skydragon junior? Doc, you know our ship name?”

 

“I’m a fan. Remember? Kekeke”

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

I am so happy. Beyond happy. I was so grateful for this, thanks God. This feelings is different. The feels of joy, It is different from the moment of my debut stage, my first daesang or when my album top the charts. This kind of feeling that can’t be described through words, just like the first time i met Chae and our wedding. It is magical. 

 

“Oppa. You have been smiling like that since an hour ago”

 

“I’m just too happy babes. I can’t control it. I swear if we are at home right now, i will shower you with full of kisses Chae”

 

“Hahaha yah oppa please. But where are you taking me now? I saw that we just passed the direction to our house”

 

“I’m thinking about to bring you somewhere instead of straightly going home right now. Is there any places that you want to go?”

 

“Ummm I’ve been thinking about going to the beach. We just can go to the nearest beach by the way. I just want to feel the ocean breeze right now”

 

“Even if you said that you want to going back to Bora-Bora, i will still bring you there kekeke anything for you babes”

 

Both of them just take a relax time to sit by the beach together. They went to the nearest beach and since it is weekdays afternoon, there is no people there. They take the time to be in each other embrace and enjoy the view.

 

“Thank you Chaerin. For giving me this priceless gift, for being my wife, for being with me since beginning. I love you so much” 

 

“I love you more oppa. I’m so grateful when I found out that i’m pregnant. Thinking that i’m carrying out the baby inside my womb, it is amazing. I hope that you will be here with me to the end”

 

“I will and always be. We’ve been promising to be at the best and the worst times of each other. We will always be. I hope to keep creating good memories with you for my entire life”

 

My final words has made Chae tears fall down and she hugs me tightly. This girl has become a source of happiness of me and I always pray that our family will be happy forever.

 

END OF JIYONG POV

 

 

First trimester has passed for Chaerin. It always been hard for them to cope up with. Everyday Chae will having a morning sickness and she will lost her appetite. Unlike her first weeks of pregnancy, she able to eat anything and it is Jiyong who have the nausea. Good for him that all the symptoms has finally back to it senses when CL is the one that will keep throw up. 

 

She lost her weight due to the symptoms and she barely eat anything. She can’t because won’t accept anything. It always worried Jiyong and he will make sure that every morning he will be there to rub her back when she puke, prepare fruits for her to eat and also make sure she drink the milk. 

 

For their case, Jiyong is considered a very patient husband because he never complained when doing anything for his wife. Being in her first trimester for the first time is difficult. She keeps having a mood swings and Jiyong will be the one that faced her tantrums.

 

One day, she keeps sitting at the corner of their room and crying. Jiyong was so worried if anything happens to her but she just said that she’s crying because her hair was smelly that she afraid Jiyong will be disgusted with her. 

 

Another day, she was cursing so bad while watching drama. She so pissed off when the hero cheated to his wife. The list goes on and on. Everyday Jiyong will faced this and had to handle her. He didn’t go to studio for this 3 months to take care of Chae and Big Bang also on a hiatus period. Chae also didn’t go anywhere beside her house because she having the worst morning sickness that others woman ever did. 

 

Now the first trimester has passed, she is 4 months pregnant now and Chae finally get her appetite back. She’s no longer having the morning sickness symptoms and in fact, she is gaining her weight. Jiyong can now resume his work at studio after Chae assures that she will be fine and she will be composing from home. Nobody except their family knew this news. They decided to throw a party at their house for YG family to share this good news. 

 

 

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

HOUSE PARTY

 

LIST OF GUEST: 

2NE1

BIG BANG

PSY

YG

AKMU

LEE HI

IKON

WINNER

EPIK HIGH

 

“Yahhhhhhh it’s been almost half a year and only now you do the house warming party? Eyyyyy you stingy man! Why don’t showing us your house earlier?”

 

“Haha sorry Psy hyung! We’ve been busy past months. Oh hello sajangnim! You are here!”

 

“Of course i am! You both didn’t go the studio for three months and i have to check on guys. Who knows you might secretly find a way to sabotage me by going to other agency? Kekeke”

 

“Sajangnim, if that happen will it be Big Bang leader changes? Like me the maknae will be new one? Wah daebak!”

 

“In your dream pabo. If Jiyong is gone, Epik High will take your place. We will be dancing, better than Big Bang. How about Epik Bang? What do you thinks Tukutz?”

 

“I’m sorry Tablo but i am more into EpikE1? You know I’m a blackjack” 

 

“Why is that my hyungs are so funny these days” Jiyong thought.

 

One by one of YG family is arriving and take a place at the setting seat. They are now enjoys food by the pool. They are changing stories and catch up with another. It’s been a while too for YG Fam to gather around since the wedding reception held. Everyone is busy either with album preparation or individual schedule.

 

“Attention please. Hi guys! Sorry for interrupting your meals but we have few things to say. First off all, Jiyong and I welcomed everyone here and thank you for coming!”

 

“Yes i hope everyone enjoyed the foods. Today i want everyone to be happy as much as we are because apparently we have some good news to share it!”

 

“Yes. Omo i’m so nervous right now. Should we tell them together oppa?”

 

“Yes. In 1, 2, 3.....”

 

“WE WILL BE GETTING BABIES!”

 

All of them clapped and congrats them for the news . They are so happy for the couple and hugs them. Thats what family for, to share the good news together.

 

“MY MAN GD!!!!!” Taeyang was the first one to stand.

 

“AIGOOO MY CHAERINNIE IS GOING TO BE A MUM” Dara was laughing for being extremely happy (Read as: Crying) as she hugging Bom. They cried together. Drama queens. Minzy just shake her head.

 

“Wait kids. It is me being too happy and mistakenly heard that you said babies instead of baby?”

 

“Kekeke sajangnim i’m glad you are happy instead of scolding us! Yes sajangnim you heard it right. Babies. I’m pregnant with twins”

 

 

FLASHBACK

M HOSPITAL 

 

“Okay now lovebirds no wonder the whole nation is having a love syndrome after watching you both. You guys are just so sweet! Congratulations! You guys will have skydragon junior soon. Chae is 5 weeks pregnant”

 

“Oh and there will be another thing”

 

“What is that Doc? Don’t make us scared”

 

“Nahhh i’m not going to be a spoiler for today moods! In fact i’m going to give another good news! Chaerin will be having a twins babies in her womb”

 

“It seems like i have to give to double present like this” 

 

“Thanks Doc for the news! Yay double babies means double new handbag for me? I love you Kwon Rich Jiyong!!!”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

“Congrats sunbaenim! Wohoooo!” Winner is next to shouted.

 

“Can’t wait for you juniors! It will be a swag babies!” AKMU joins them.

 

“And cute” And Lee Hi too.

 

“Skydragon junior whats up!!!” Ikon the last one. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

Please prepare you tissues for the next chapter because i’m going to add an angst moments for this story kekek mianhe!