SUPERSTAR JR EP 2

FANTASTIC WEDDING

SUPERSTAR JUNIOR EP 2

 

 

In the previous episode, we have been amazed with the twins talents and a bit of glimpse on their daily routines at home with their daddy. In today episode the audiences will be more shocked with their charms and cuteness!

 

Heechul: Hello everyone welcome back! I’m your host, Heechul!

 

Narae: Hello! And I’m Narae! You guys are now watching Superstar Junior!

 

Heechul: Yes Narae ssi. Wow this is only the second episode but the reaction is amazing!

 

Narae: That’s is right Heechul ssi. We have become the most highest rating show in the slot. Thanks to the twins!

 

Heechul: Aigoo these two cuties. Everyone can’t help but to love them! So what we have today Narae ssi? I heard that the family did something cool! 

 

Narae: Yes yes. Ah should we show the audiences then? Let’s go watch it! Superstar Junior!

 

Heechul: Go go go!

 

 

 

*Play VCR* 

 

 

The weather is nice to today and G-Dragon has decided to bring their kids out today. Photography studio? What they do here?

 

GD: Hello everyone. Today is a good day so I decided to bring these kids out. And as you can see, we are in the photography studio today!

 

Jirin: Daddy what are we doing here?

 

Chaeji: Are we doing another photoshoot?

 

GD: Yes but today not the same like we did previously. We are not doing it for magazines but for your own story book! 

 

Chaeji: Storybook?

 

GD: Yes baby. Remember that mummy tell you about the story book making for the charity event?

 

Jirin: Ah I knew! The one that to help the autism children right daddy?

 

GD: Good boy!

 

 

*flashback*

 

CL: Jirin ah Chaejie ah, mummy want to tell you something. Come in sit with me.

 

Jirin: What is that mummy?

 

CL: Look, there is a charity event to help autism kids. So i think to let you guys participate it! Are you going to help them my kids?

 

Chaeji: I want to help them! I remembered that you always said to us that we should help those who are in need. 

 

Jirin: Yes mummy. Daddy also said the same things. That we must always helps others so that everyone could live a good life!

 

CL: Aigoo so smart my kids. Let me kiss you! Alright so I’m thinking about making a story book where you guys will be the main characters from the kids movie. How about Frozen then?

 

Jirin: I love Frozen! Let it goooo let it gooooo~

 

Chaeji: Let it goooo~~ Let it goooo~~

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

GD: So guys we will be starting shooting then. We will be changing the scenario where instead of showing the love between sisters, we will change it to sister brother relationship. 

 

Jirin: Yeah I will be boy version of Elsa!

 

Chaeji: Daddy! Look at my outfit, isn’t that pretty?

 

GD: Aigoo of course! My princess Chajie will always looks cute just like mummy! 

 

Chaejie: Andwae! I’m more cute than mummy!

 

GD: Arasseo arasseo stop pouting. You are cuter but your mummy is so pretty! Is it okay?

 

Chaeji: Yay daddy! I’m so excited to be Anna!

 

Jirin: Daddy! You should play a role too!

 

GD: Me? What should i be then? Prince Han?

 

Jirin and Chaeji: Hmm no!

 

GD: Eyyy? Then what character should daddy play?

 

Jirin and Chaeji: OLAF!!!!!

 

 

The twins start their photoshoot session in the studio. They will be making a story book based on the famous movie Frozen. Kwon Jirin will be Prince (Elsa) and Kwon Chajie will be Princess (Anna). They dressed in their respective roles and took several shots based on the storyline.

 

 

 

*BACK IN THE STUDIO*

 

Heechul: Wow so they are making a storybook? 

 

Narae: That must be good then! And they are going to portray a Frozen movie! I heard that movie is your favorite right Heechul ssi?

 

Heechul: Ah majayo! I was known as Anna too! We look alike right everyone? *flip hair*

 

Narae: Kekeke you are so funny chinggu yah. So today we actually have special guests. Should we introduce them now?

 

Heechul: Yup! Everyone give a round of applause for our guests Junhyung and Sandara Park! 

 

Dara: Hello everyone! I’m Dara!

 

Junhyung: And I’m the second trouble maker samchoon of the twins, Junhyung imnida! 

 

Heechul: Excuse me but are you just telling the whole world that we are actually the trouble maker samchoon?

 

Narae: Aigoo so cute you both! The twins must be so happy to have you guys as the their uncles! And you too Dara ssi, you are always there for them! 

 

Dara: Ah nae. Just like how I take care of Chaerin, I love the twins the same way too! 

 

Heechul: Three of us also known as ‘the twins emergency kit’

 

Narae: Eh? The emergency kit? Why is that?

 

Junhyung: Keke yup! Because we will always be on standby when both CL or GD have emergency work and we will be the one that will take care of twins

 

Heechul: Or went to their school to pick them

 

Dara: Or to feed them with foods

 

Junhyung: I’m glad that they actually didn’t call us to be featured in their story book 

 

Dara: Kekeke i’m agree or else i must be appointed to be prince han cow! 

 

Narae: Aigoo Dara ssi is too pretty to be Olaf! Speaking of that, should we watch the twins then?

 

Heechul: Let’s go! Go go go!

 

 

*PLAY VCR*

 

 

CL: Anneyonghasaeyo everyone! Today I will take over Jiyong oppa role to film this show kekeke

 

Jirin: Mummy, what will we do today?

 

CL: Ah today we will be going to SBS HQ building to distribute the books that you guys have made before.

 

Chaeji: The one that we shoot with daddy? Wah our Frozen book is finally ready?

 

CL: Yup kids. But before that should Mummy read the story for you guys?

 

Jirin and Chaeji: Yes mummy please read it for us!

 

 

*VCR PLAY PHOTOS*

 

Frozen storytelling:

 

Once upon a time there is a castle located on the top of the hill in Fairy kingdom lived by Prince Jirin and Princess Chaeji. Prince Jirin gifted with a super power where he could freeze things become ice. They are close to each other and play often. 

 

One day, Prince Jirin accidentally injures Princess Chaeji with his magic and their parents warning him that he must learn to control his powers. The King and Queen isolate both siblings within the castle, hence their relationship tore apart. When the siblings are teenagers, both of them have to lived by themselves when their parent who died in a tragedy. 

 

Years has passed and Prince Jirin is crowned to be a king of Fairy kingdom. He afraid that one day their citizens will found out about his superpower so in order to keep the safety of the kingdom he decided to run away from the castle. 

 

It marks a new journey for Princess Chaeji where she needs to find her brother who have lost. She went to the Ice Forest to find the Prince and had to go through a lot of obstacles. Along the way, she meets with Olaf, a cheerful snowman that can talk, dance and sing. 

 

She finally met her brother who ground himself inside an old tower. However their reunion was interrupted by the attacks of enemies that want to rule the Fairy kingdom. Prince Jirin used his power with the help of the bravery Princess Chaeji. They win the battle and realized that his magic is controlled by ‘the power of love’ between the siblings. Prince Jirin ended the abnormal winter phenomenon and back to the Fairy kingdom with his sister. He promised her that he will never isolate himself and will take care of her forever.

 

*END OF VCR*

 

 

CL: At the end, the kingdom is peaceful and they have a happy ending. 

 

Chaeji: Wow I cannot believe that we made it!

 

Jirin: Yes Chaeji. Thanks to daddy and mummy who make our dreams come true! We love you both!

 

CL: Awww i love you too! Okay now guys let’s get going! 

 

 

*SBS HQ*

 

CL: Alright kids wake up. We have arrived!

 

Jirin: Mummy, I’m sleepy! 

 

Chaeji: Yes mummy! Can you hold us? I don’t want to walk I’m so tired.

 

CL: Aigoo kids, you guys are 5 years old and you can’t expect me to hold you both when i only have two arms here?! Hello? And mummy have to carry the books too. Have a mercy on me please....

 

Jirin: Alright then mummy I will help you! 

 

CL: Thank you my Prince Jirin!

 

Chaeji: But mummy I’m too tired to walk! *pout*

 

CL: Haishh this kid. Stop pouting or I will tied your mouth with rubber band so that you mouth will be like Donald Duck kekeke just walk little girl. It will only takes a while. Plus, we are going to meet your ‘husband’ inside!

 

Chaeji: Really?! Is it true mummy?! Assa! Let’s go!

 

Jirin: This gizibe is unbelievable! *tap on forehead*

 

CL: Yah Jirin, where did you learn that word? Don’t call your donseng like that Jirin ah. It’s not nice. 

 

Jirin: But I heard Heechul samchoon and Junhyung samchoon call you that. You are their donseng too mummy.

 

CL: Aigoo bad influence bad influence! *tap on forehead*

 

 

*BACK IN THE STUDIO*

 

Narae: Aigoo ottokke samchoon just taught them bad things!

 

Dara: Aigoo aigoo bad influence you two nappeun namja!

 

Heechul: Kekeke I don’t realize that it will be a bad influence to them!

 

Junhyung: Yeah since we said that to Chaerin all the time! 

 

Heechul: And don’t blame us when her song itself titled Gizibe kekeke na napeun gizibe na na napeun gizibe~~ *start singing*

 

Junhung: Where ma bad girls at~~ 

 

Dara: Unnie yah~~~ Hey~~ Unnie~~ Unnie~~

 

Narae: The studio is chaos right now! I think we should continue with the twins vcr! 

 

All: Go go go! 

 

 

*PLAY VCR*

 

Jirin: Are we going to distribute the story book here mummy? 

 

CL: Yup we will! Half of the publishing is distributed to the charity home and the rest we will give it to people here. Are you guys excited? 

 

Chaeji: Yes mummy! But can we go meet my ‘husband’ first? 

 

CL: Eyyy you naughty girl! Alright we will go there first! See! That’s their waiting room! 

 

 

*INKIGAYO WAITING ROOM FLOOR*

 

CL: Anneyonghasaeyo! Is bantan boys waiting room here?

 

Manager: Ah nae nae CL ssi. They have done their recording so you can meet them inside.

 

CL: Ah nae thank you. Viewers out there must be jealous right now because currently we are in front of their waiting room. No 1 not only in korea but in US too! Let’s knock the door first!

 

*OPEN THE DOOR*

 

CL: Surprises!! Hi guys!!!

 

RM: Eh Chae? You are here?!

 

V: My best friend Chaerin!!!! Hey we missed you!

 

Jimin: Yes Chae! It’s been awhile you come and visit us.

 

CL: Yeah yeah right! But that’s because you guys are so busy duh! 

 

Suga: But you know we will always make time for you Chae. And look who else is here! Hi twins! Come and hug samchoon!

 

Jirin: I thought you guys only noticed mummy and forget us here! *pout*

 

Jhope: Aishhh no way we will forget our favorite nephew and niece! Aigoo aigoo so cute you two!

 

CL: These two kids are so excited when I told them that they are going to meet bangtan here. They said it’s been awhile since you guys came to our house and play with them. Nahhh especially this girl right here. So so so excited.

 

Jin: Eh Chaeji but why are you looking down? Are you okay or sick? You want samchoon to buy you snack or ice cream?

 

Chaeji: I want ice cream! But...i’m still not happy because I didn’t see my.....

 

Jungkook: Aigooo come here my ‘wife’...why are you looking so sad? Don’t cry! Samchoon just going to the toilet for a while. Now smile for samchoon okay?

 

V: Ayyyy don’t like him Chaeji ah. I’m more handsome to be your husband!

 

Suga: Yeah yeah as expected number 1 handsome in the world right? 

 

V: Ah hyung stop saying that in front of the kids! I’m getting embarrassed!

 

Jirin: Don’t need to be shy Taetae samchoon! We need to be confident with ourselves. I’m handsome too just like you! 

 

CL: Eyyy son your confident is a bit over....

 

Jin: That’s my nephew! Yes we have to be confident! Now follow me let blow the kiss and let them now we are the worldwide handsome!

 

Jimin: Hyung stop it that was gross! So Chae, what made you come here today?

 

CL: Oh I almost forgot about that. We are going to distribute their self made story book and I heard that you guys are having your schedule here so I came to say hi.

 

Chaeji: To my lovely samchoon, you guys can have each of it! Here is for Namjoon samchoon, please don’t break apart the book samchoon! 

 

RM: Waoh you girl are so scary just like your mom!

 

CL: YAH OPPA!!!

 

Chaeji: Next for my swag genius jjang jjang man bbong bbong samchoon, yoongi samchoon. 

 

Suga: Thank you little flower!

 

Chaeji: To Jin samchoon, please repay me with a delicious food! Cook for us again juseyo!

 

Jin: Aite aite captain! 

 

Chaeji: And not to forget, special for kookie samchoon with love from JungkookWife! 

 

Jungkook: Thank you wifey! Samchoon will buy you new toys! 

 

Jirin: This is for Hoseok samchoon! 

 

Jhope: Thank you Jirin! Wow there is a sunshine sticker right here! Love you Prince! 

 

Jirin: I never forget my favorite Jimin samchoon so here’s for you!

 

Jimin: Komawo my angel! 

 

V: Ehem. My turn now!

 

Chaeji: Eh mianhe samchoon but it seems like we are run out of stock!

 

Jirin: Mianhe samchoon!

 

Jimin: Kekeke Taehyung ah you are the only one who doesn’t have it! Kekeke don’t steal mine! 

 

V: Seriously kids? Now samchoon is hurt!

 

CL: Kekeke yah Tae stop it you look ugly with that pout. Nah they just kidding! Here is one copy for you! 

 

Chaeji: Kekeke sorry Taetae samchoon! Don’t cry we love you! 

 

Jirin: Yeah! Here a kiss as a gift for you! *Twins give kiss on both cheeks*

 

BTS: YAH TWINS WE WANT THAT TOO!!

 

CL: Yah yah calm down. You have all day with the twins. I’m going to upstairs for a while so I need you guys to take care of this twins. Can you guys do it?

 

RM: Of course Chae. Come on, if we can take care of millions army, then of course we can take care of these two cuties two.

 

CL: So cheesy huh?

 

Jhope: We will take care of them don’t worry we have Jin hyung to be ommoni and Yoongi hyung to be ahbeoji!

 

Suga: Excuse me?! Alright kids say bye bye to your mummy!

 

CL: Bye kids! Behave yourself! 

 

V: So kids what are we going to do now? Your mom is not here so you are free to do anything today!

 

Jirin: Really? Then can i meet idols?

 

Chaeji: Yes yes since we are at the backstage then there must be lot of idols here! I want to meet handsome idols!

 

Jungkook: Are you going to cheat on me Chaeji ah?

 

Chaeji: No! You are still my favorite! But these days I have my new bias Kekeke it’s secret! 

 

Jimin: Alright kids I will bring you guys to meet Got7 samchoon. Their waiting room is beside us. 

 

Jirin: I have request....can we meet hmm hmmm red velvet?

 

Suga: Eyyyy fanboy are you?

 

RM: Well we didn’t close to them but someone can do that for you. Right Jimin?

 

Jimin: Anything for my favorite nephew!

 

Chaeji: If Jirin get that, then I want to meet my idols too! 

 

Jin: Is there anybody you want to meet Chaeji?

 

Chaeji: Hmm can I just whisper to you samchoon? I don’t want Jungkook samchoon to hear it.

 

V: Aigoo kyeopta my girl. Come whisper to me, I will help you! 

 

 

*BACK IN THE STUDIO*

 

Heechul: Aigoo my niece is so naughty huh? Enjoy your time little princess because when you grow up there will be a long list that your future boyfriend had to through before date you kekeke

 

Junhyung: Ah hyung stop it. You make it as like we are the possessive uncles for her.

 

Dara: Yeah that’s right! Don’t let her single for too long or else she will become like me! Aigoo i’m old already but still didn’t meet my partner!

 

Heechul: I believe that your time will come soon Dara ssi! 

 

Narae: Yes! By the way it seems like the twins had so much fun meeting the idols! Are they perhaps close to BTS? I’m so jealous with them!

 

Junhyung: Ah nae. They are close. Bangtan boys always hang out with them when they had free time. Besides YG family, basically the twins have a good relationship with those idols who worked with their parents. Especially Chae who compose a lot of songs for idols. 

 

Narae: Wow now I’m getting more jealous! Dara ssi, you are close with Chaeji right? Did you know her bias that she want to meet in the VCR? You know girls tends to share their secrets to each other.

 

Dara: Ah of course i know! I’m sorry Chaeji but I have to tell this! Besides Jungkook from BTS, she like Park Jihoon from Wanna One too! 

 

Heechul: Nice choice Chaeji. Very nice! Don’t worry we won’t tell Jungkook samchoon about this! Everyone in the studio can you guys promise me to keep this secret? 

 

Junhyung: Kekekeke yes we will! 

 

Narae: It seems that we have come to end of this episode. But don’t worry because we have gift for you! Each of you will come back with self made story book from the twins! 

 

Heechel: Yes! Next week we will be back with the last episode of Superstar Junior! Stay tuned and goodbye!

 

All: Superstar......Junior! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Second part of the special chapter. Reference are from Superman Returns where the triplet shoot mermaid story and Frozen synopsis are taken from wikipedia. Thank you and enjoy the story! 

 

 

Love, 

Theblackblossom.