MY FIANCEE

FANTASTIC WEDDING

“Will you Lee Chaerin, marry me?”

The whole nation is shocked and surprised with the statement made by Jiyong last night. YGTV: Family Vacation is one of the best ratings in Mnet broadcast history. Millions viewers who watched it on tv and through online portal are in awe with the of the show in the final episode. Within a few hours, all the entertainment portal, newspaper and broadcast tv headlines are fill with the breaking news of their relationship.

“GD AND CL CONFIRM IN RELATIONSHIP!”

“GD PROPOSED CL IN FRONT OF PRESIDENT”

“ BREAKING NEWS: CL DECIDED TO GET MARRIED WITH BIG BANG LEADER”

“YG TO HOLD A WEDDING CEREMONY”

 

This is rarely happen for the idol especially both of them are very famous and successful artist. We used to heard that the relationship were revealed by the press. But this time, the idol himself made the announcement live on tv. This news is trending worldwide and become number 1 in search engine. Netizen is freaking out with the breaking news involving YG entertainment artist, both leader of the famous hallyu group Big Bang and 2NE1.

Most of the sites are discussing on their relationship. How they start the relationship and what is the consequences that they will face later. Blackjack and VIP are the most effected by the news. Some of them have been ship them together from the beginning and very happy since the couple are now official and going to get married. But some of them unable to accept the fact that their leader are in relationship and went mad. YG family building is crowded with tons of fans that crying in front of the building. Some of them even bring a card board with a curse word towards CL for stealing their oppa. Sasaeng goes crazy.

 

CHAERIN POV.

We got back from Maldives and everything is on chaos right now. I didn’t expect the news will made Korea goes crazy! At the airport there is so many fans that screaming our name, SkyDragon. I’m glad that they can accept our relationsip and for those who didn’t, I feel bad for them. But sorry girls, your oppa has been stolen kekeke. Kwon Ji Yong, I never expect that guy will confess his love for me in front of everyone and asked me to marry him! That’s why I love him. Very unexpected and loves me so much. Anyway, it is almost 2 weeks after vacation and we haven’t met after that. Not even a single phone call. I understand if we cannot meet because the situation is not right but why he didn’t contact me at all?

I wonder if he regrets his decision.

Did he do it for fun?

Or even worst, he don’t want to get married with me.

 

JIYONG POV.

I know Chae must be so furious with me right now. I know it is my fault for not contact her within this period. My phone are broken because of sasaeng  in the airport on that day. A day after landed in Seoul, I have to take my flight and went to Japan because of family matters. My mistake I didn’t tell her earlier and now I’m in trouble. Like really trouble.

 

END OF POV.

Both Big Bang ad 2NE1 are taking a break from their group promotion and free of schedule and work. But Chaerin is still busy at her home composing and producing a few songs for other artist. She was so focused on her guitar but then got distracted from a phone call. She leaves big sigh when the name appear on the screen. Chaerin is so made with her fiancée Jiyong for missing without any news for two weeks. The phone stop ringing after a while. She glad finally after hundreds of incoming phone calls, it is stop. Chaerin is about to sleep when she heard the bell of her house ringing. And she was surprised.

 

“Hello my beautiful Hunchae! Your fiancée is back!”

“Who are you? Get out!”

 

Chaerin is surprised by Jiyong in front of her house in Itaewon. She was so mad at him but eventually glad that she could saw him again. She missed him so much. Jiyong is about to explode when Chaerin close the door hardly in front of his face. Haisshhh this gizibe never change. He thought. After a few minutes, Chaerin finally opened the door and asked him for explanation.

 

“Baby, I give you 10 minute to get ready. I will wait in the car”

“Oppa, where are we going?”

“Dating”

 

They  arrived at their favourite restaurant in Gangnam for a dinner. They enjoyed their dinner and walks around the city holding hands, cuddling with each other like normal couple do in public. Fans who saw them are following them around and a lot of fancam are on the SNS within a few minutes. They can’t walks too far because there are too many people watching them and Chaerin didn’t like it when some girls try to pull Jiyong and hug him. Is not that she jealous, it just the fans do it in harsh way and she feel bad for Jiyong who have to protect her from the ultimate sasaeng who try to hurt her.

 

HANGANG RIVER, SEOUL.

 

“I like being here. Especially with the person I love. It is you oppa!”

“Chinca baby? But I love someone else. Her name is….”

“NUGUYAAA?!”

“…..Lee Chaerin. CL? Hunchae? My gizibe? Kekekeke”

“I’m going to kick your if you said like this again oppa. But actually I miss you so much”

“I miss you too Chae. And I’m sorry for not being there with you”

“It is okay oppa. I understand. So oppa, are we going to get married?”

“Ehem ehem. With moon and river of the city of Seoul as a witness, i Kwon Jiyong will propose my beautiful one and only Lee Chaerin to be my wife. I will promise myself that I will love her to death and there is none except her suit to be my wife. Will you accept me baby?”

“Yes of course I do my darling. It’s been 2 times you propose me oppa. And yes I love you to the moon and back”

 

Jiyong took out a small box from his pocket and give to Chaerin. She was surprised with a rings that Jiyong bought for her. She is now his official fiancée and Jiyong kiss her. How he missed her so badly. They enjoyed the night together as it will be a good memory for them throughout their lifetime.

 

YG HEADQUARTERS.

A press conference regarding their wedding is set up by YG sajangnim at the office. There will be a lot of local and international press will be participated to get the exclusive interview with both groom and bride to be. CL and GD will be the main guest alongside their “appa” Mr Yang Hyun Suk, Chairman of YG Entertainment. The press conference start around late afternoon and some of tv station play it live in Korea television system.

“Anneyonghaseoyo yeorobun. I’m a YG sajangnim Mr Yang Hyun Suk and this is G-Dragon of Big Bang and CL of 2NE1. They will answer all question regarding their relationship today and a few announcement will be made by them today. I hope everyone will give the best cooperation and be considerable to both of my children. They are just a bunch of kids who act cute in front of their appa kekekeke”

The hall is now filled with laughter when YG sajangnim spoke. As usual, he will always act like nothing happen and keep being calm. Meanwhile, Chaerin seems nervous and shocked in front of the reporters and flash of the camera. Jiyong who sat beside her keep looking at her and hold her hand to make Chaerin calm. Jiyong also secretly wink at her giving a sign to be more calm and remember his advice that he gave just now.

 

FLASHBACK.

“Ah ottoke. Media will come soon and I’m so nervous!”

“Yahhhh Chaerin can you just chill? This is not like your debut stage somehow”

“Heol Teddy oppa! You don’t understand my feelings right now. I feel like want to throw out”

“Hello baby. Hello hyung! Mianhee. I was late. Traffic jammed urghhh Seoul should have a transformation on road traffic”

“Yo dude you nail it! Anyway my beloved cousin a.k.a your baby fiancée is nervous as hell. Make her calm or she might be faint during the press conference hahahaha I’m going back now!”

“Oppa ottoke ottoke!”

“Lee Chaerin, listen to me. Do not feel scared or nervous because there is nothing going to be happen. And remember that I will always be at your side to cheer you up and protect you from everything. There will always be me because I love you and you are my treasure baby. Forever. And now I want you to heads up and meet them. Gizibe are stronger than anyone else and remember leaders don’t cry right? Let’s go Hunchae”

There is my forever hero, Kwon Jiyong. Chaerin thought.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

YG PRESS CONFERENCE.

(p/s: imagine it like you are in real press conference. It is going to be nerve wrecking lol)

 

GD: Hello everyone this is G-Dragon from Big Bang. Nice to meet you guys.

CL: Good evening. I’m CL leader of 2NE1.

GD: The reason we are here today to clarify about our relationship to public and to make it clear, I bring my fiancée today, Chaerin. We will answer questions from all of you.

CL: Yes. May we start now? Anyone who have question can start it first. We will try our best to answer it.

PRESS1: Hi. I’m from Mnet. How long have you guys date each other? And sajangnim, how about Big Bang and 2NE1 future?

CL: Ah hmm we’ve been dated since almost a year but as you guys know we’ve been friends since I was trainee and I guess that from sunbae-hoobae relationship, we develop into more serious stage and I’m glad that I could be with someone that I already comfortable.

YG: Both of them will continue as leader of Big Bang and 2NE1. After a short break, they will work as usual. Nothing will change since they love music and their fans so much.

PRESS2: Next question is from AllKpop. We are international online portal. This questions a bit sensitive. Previously we heard that GD ssi dated someone from Japan. What happen to your past relationship?

GD: That is my past. I agree that both of us have been dated with a few people back years ago. But as for me, CL is my future and I love her with all my heart. Even back when she was a  trainee. I never regret to meet her in my life and people keep saying bout first love? I believe it now kekeke.

PRESS3: CL ssi. What is your comment about public proposal from GD in Maldives on that day? And how your team 2NE1 react? How about YG family?

CL: I’m shocked! Hahaha but I love that. Thank you to my fiancée Jiyong oppa who made a beautiful surprise for me. And I’m so lucky to get such a good sisters, 2NE1 for accept it and feel happy for me. They even fight to each other to win my heart so that one of them will be my bridesmaid! Hahaha. YG family on other hand very happy and congratulate us for that good news.

GD: They were actually very aware with our relationship especially this old man! Hahahaa mianhee sajangnim hyung!

PRESS4: What is your comment Mr Yang?

YG: You dare to call me old man you kid?! I won’t give blessing to both of you! Hahaha I’m joking. Basically, I’m more than aware. I saw their chemistry at first and I knew it there will be something in future. I will always pray the best for them. I love them hahahaha.

GD/CL: Awwwww so sweet *hugging him*

PRESS5: Lastly. What can you say towards each other?

GD: Dear my fiancée Lee Chaerin. Thank you for accept my proposal and willing to be my wife. I will promise to take care and love you for the rest of my life my darling.

CL:  I’m about to crying! Well my beloved Kwon Jiyong, my bad boy my hero and my lover. Thank you for everything and there is none other than love I could give to you now and future. I love you oppa.

YG: Aishh this kid is giving me with headache from all the sweetness! Anyway thank you everyone for participated in today press conference. For everyone information, CL and GD will air their journey to married in one show that will be air every Sunday in SBS channel. FANTASIC WEDDING: GD AND CL will show everything about their preparation for their wedding and a special live broadcast on their wedding day. Please watch it. Thank you for today. It is a wrapped!

 


 

NOTE:

Starting from chapter2 till last chapter, it will be a documentary of the road to their wedding. Imagine like you are watching Prince William wedding documentary hahaha. Prepare yourself for a thousand of dialog and I will try my best to make it as sweet as honey! Lol enjoy!