Friends

You're My Teacher

School had end. Seohyun received a text from her unnie.

 

From : Unnie <3

Hyunnie~ ... Unnie has a meeting.

Don't force yourself to wait for me.

Take cab or bus araso?

 

Seohyun took a decision to wait for her unnie. To kill times, she went to the library and planned to finish her homework there. The hallway is empty. Everyone had gone home except for some students who stays for some extra practices.

 

"Hey new girl!" Seohyun heard someone called but she wasn't sure if it was her. She turned around and saw three girls were looking at her. More like glaring at her. The girls walked toward her. They didn't stop making Seohyun to step backwards until she felt the cold wall behind her.

 

"Can I help you?" Seohyun asked politely. The girl with a long hair in the middle pinned her. "What kind of are you to keep following my man around?" the girl growled. Seohyun who still dumbfounded didn't what to say. "Since you're new I'll let you go. BUT, if I still saw you are still keeping yourself around Yoona, you're dead!"

 

"Are you his girlfriend?" Seohyun dared to asked. "I never saw you with him before. Does he even know you?" The girl slapped Seohyun. "DON'T YOU DARE TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE ! I'VE WARN YOU!"

 

Seohyun touched her cheek. The pain was stinging. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She looked at the girl in her eyes. "YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT?" she raised her hand. Seohyun closed her waiting for her hand to land one her once again. But she didn't feel anything. She open her eyes and saw Taeyeon blocking her from the girls. His hand gripped the girl's wrist tightly. Seohyun can see the fear in the girl's eyes.

 

"T-Tae-Taeyeon .... " the girl whispered, frightened. Yoona pulled Seohyun and hugged her protectively. He glared at the girl. Taeyeon strangled the girl. "Don't mess with any of my friends, or else, you has to answer to me. Got it?" The girl choke, unable to talked. She tried to nod her head. Taeyeon pushed the girl. Her friends caught her preventing her from falling. They scrambled away.

 

Yoona faced Seohyun. "Are you alright?" Seohyun nodded. "Let's go." Taeyeon walked passed them. Yoona pulled Seohyun to go along with them.

 

 

At the Basketball Court

 

Yoona pulled Seohyun to the seat and sat beside her. "Are you okay?" Yoona asked her once again. Seohyun look at him. Her eyes met Yoona's concern eyes. She teared to see someone really concern about her. "I'm alright." Her voice shaked. "That looks hurt." Yoona looked at her cheek. He leaned forward and blew some air. Seohyun stiffened at her spot. "Wait here, I'll come back after we finished the practice." he gave Seohyun a reassuring smile and went to the court.

 

Yoona asked Taeyeon to shorten the training time for that day. Taeyeon as the captain agreed to shorten the training time so that Seohyun didn't have to wait for so long.

 

After the training end, Yoona sat beside Seohyun. "You did great." Seohyun said. "Not as good as Taeyeon. I wish I could beat him." He eyed his bestfriend. "Dou you know how to play basketball?" He turned to Seohyun. "I've never played it before." Yoona tilted his head. "Never?" Seohyun nodded. "Come, I'll show you." Yoona gestured Seohyun to follow him. The went to the net.

 

Yoona spinned the basketball on his finger and dunk it easily. "Try it." Yoona handed the basketball to Seohyun. Seohyun dunk the basketball but it didn't even reach the net. "I'm not good at it."

 

"Come in~ You just did it once Seohyun-ah." Yoona pouted. They played for a while until Taeyeon intruded them by snatching the basketball. "Kids, we're going home now." He turned his back at them and dribble the basketball with him.

 

"Want to stop at my cafe?" Yoona asked."Sure." Seohyun gladly agreed. "Alright! Follow Taeyeon. I didn't bring extra helmet." Seohyun didn't feel confortable with Taeyeon as she is with Yoona yet. Yoona sense Seohyun problem. "It's okay. Taeyeon is not that bad. Come on." He ran to grabbed their bacpacks and led Seohyun to Taeyeon car. He opened the door for Seohyun.

 

Yoona is right. Taeyeon started to be open with her. On their way, Taeyeon asked several question about her sister. Even though they didn't talked much, Seohyun felt less awkward with Taeyeon around.

 

 

At Im's Royal Cafe

 

They arrived at the cafe. The three of them took their seat. Seohyun is seating across Yoona and Taeyeon.

 

"You brought new friend." Seulong greeted them and gave Seohyun a smile. "Annyeonghaesaeyo, my name is Seohyun." Seohyun introduced herself. "Hyung, make us some drinks." Yoona pulled Seulong with him to the kitchen. "Yah! I'm not done to know Seohyun yet!" Seohyun laughed at the brothers.

 

Yoona went inside the kitchen and took a bag of ice. He went ouside and seat next to Seohyun. "This can make it better." Yoona pointed at Seohyun cheek. Yoona handed the ice to Seohyun. Seohyun put the ice on her cheek. Yoona smiled. "If they bother you again told us. Araso?" Seohyun smiled. "Do you know them?" Seohyun asked remebering how the girls said that Yoona is her man, "Not at all. What did they said?"

 

"Nothing. Just about you being her man." Yoona scoffed. "Crazy girl."

 

"Do I need to leave both of you alone." Taeyeon asked. Watching all the sweetness in front of his eyes make he felt like the third person. "No~, you don't need to." Seohyun said.

 

They enjoyed their moment at the cafe getting to know each other more.