Weekend Morning

You're My Teacher

Teen Top - Beautiful Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLiPjXo7ru4

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

It was Sunday. Seohyun woke up the earliest among them. She was quite surprise to see her friends are sleeping at the living room with her. Last night, she didn't even remember when she fall asleep. *They didn't go home last night.*

 

Seohyun sat up on the sofa. The living room was quite and she can hear clearly the sound of soft breathing from the boys. She saw Yoona who was sleeping on the carpet in front of her. She didn't saw the bright face and a cute face but a peaceful and handsome feature.She just stared at Yoona's face for a couple of minutes. She fixed Yoona's blanket and went inside her room to take shower.

 

After wearing a simple sweatshirt and short Seohyun went to the kitchen. She started to make breakfast. Minutes later, someone hugged her from behind. "Morning Hyunnie!" Tiffany gave a peck on her sister cheek and help her preparing the breakfast. "Morning unnie." Seohyun smiled.

 

In the living room, Taeyeon woke up by the voices of the singing sisters who were preparing the breakfast. *Where am I? Why do I hear the voices of angels? Am I dead and when to heaven? .... Oh yea! I'm at Miyoung noona's place.* He kicked the blanket away and sat up. He saw his buddy was still sleeping and kicked his legs. "Yah. Wake up." Yoona stirred and opened his eyes. He yawned and stretched. "Where are we?" He mumbled.

 

Taeyeon walked to the kitchen and sat at the dining table. "Good morning Taetae!" Tiffany beamed. "Taetae?" Seohyun said. Both Seohyun and Taeyeon looked at her. "Cute right?" Tiffany replied. *Whatever.* Taeyeon looked away. But deep inside his heart his was jumping with joy.

 

Taeyeon stand his face on both of his palm and stared at Tiffany's back. His byun eyes was checking her perfect figure out and slowly stopped at her bum. *Whoa~* He gulped. Tiffany suddenly turned around and he quickly looked away. His ears turned red.

 

Yoona weakly strolled to the kitchen. Chingi came running to him. Yoona caught him. "Good morning Chingi." He lay down and cuddled with Chingi. "Let sleep with appa." Seohyun waved a turner at Yoona. "Good morning Yong~" Yoona's eyes opened upon hearing her voice and went up. He let Chingi go and went beside Seohyun. "What is that?" Seohyun smiled at him. "Scrambled eggs." Yoona then started bothering Seohyun which didn't annoy Seohyun at all.

 

****

 

After a hearty breakfast, Taeyeon and Tiffany voluntered to do the dishes while Yoona and Seohyun were cleaning the table.

 

Yoona and Seohyun then played with Chingi at the living room. "Do you want to go for a walk with Chingi?" Yoona suggested. "Sure!" Seohyun went to her room to get the leash and collar which Yoona bought before. She gave them to Yoona and he put it onto Chingi. "Perfect! Let go."

 

They walked to the park. Chingi is so exited same goes with his 'appa'. They sat on a bench while Chingi was rolling on the grass.

 

"Have you join any club in our school yet?" Yoona asked. Seohyun just shook her head. "Why not?" Yoona looked at her. "I just don't know which club should I join yet." Seohyun lowered her head. "I don't even have any other friends yet other than you and Taeyeon." Yoona softened. "Come on hyun-ah both of us is enough. Others are fools to not want to be friend with you." Seohyun looked up to Yoona. Yoona gave a big dorky grin making Seohyun letting out a small laugh.

 

"Tell me what you good at." Yoona didn't move his eyes from Seohyun. Seohyun tapped her lips thoughtfully. "I can play piano." She said. "Perfect for the music club. I'll go with you to sign up tomorrow." Yoona smiled. "Eh? I didn't agree yet."

 

Yoona searched for Seohyun eyes. He smiled charmingly. "What for a beatiful flower like you unless it blooms?" He said in a low voice. Seohyun can feel her cheeks getting warmer.

 

They stare at each other eyes until Yoona felt something pulling his shoe laces. Yoona looked down and saw Chingi was bitting his shoe laces. "What wrong Chingi-ah?" He was just about to held Chingi when he saw 'something'. "YOU POOP?"

 

Yoona looked back at Seohyun. "Do I need to clean that?" Seohyun bit her lips, thinking. ...... "Alright alright. I'll clean it!" Yoona held both of his arms up.

 

*****

 

While at Tiffany's appartment ...

 

After finishing washing the dishes Taeyeon walked to the living room. He spotted the piano and walked to it. Tiffany entered the living room.

 

"You play that?" Taeyeon said pointing at the piano. "Just a little bit. Seohyun taught me." Tiffany watched Taeyeon sat on the chair and started to play a romantic melody. "You know how to play?" Tiffany walked near him. "Just this song. My dad always play it for my mom."

 

Tiffany sat beside him on the chair and started to play 'Umbrella'. Taeyeon was silence for a moment.

 

"Sing along." Taeyeon said. "Eh? Sing along? This song? Me?" Tiffany said. Taeyeon nodded like a kid. "I'm not good at singing." Taeyeon started tugging on Tiffany's sleeve. He didn't say any word but he flashed his 'noona~...please~...'-look.

 

"Just don't laugh." Tiffany glared at him and Taeyeon replied with a smile.

 

Tiffany started to sing. Her voice are able to make Taeyeon daze. He just sat beside her and was totally mesmerized by Tiffany's husky voice.

 

"Because~ ...." Tiffany accidentally pressed the wrong tune. Taeyeon smirked holding his laugh at the cute mistake. Tiffany freezed. She slowly turned to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon lips started to form a wide grin. "YOU SAID THAT YOU'LL NOT LAUGH!" She pointed at Taeyeon. "I-I d-didn't laugh!" His voice was shaking holding the laughter. "LIAR! Just laught it out." Tiffany pouted.

 

Taeyeon let out a laugh. "You actually laugh?" Tiffany glared at him. "You said I can laugh." Tiffany hit his arm. "What?" Taeyeon can't get enough with all the cute reaction.

 

They played with each other untill Yoona and Seohyun came back and the three continued their project which is must be finished by tomorrow.