Falling for You

You're My Teacher

As Ever/Still (You're Beautiful ost)  - Lee Hong Gi (F.T. Island)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGDcnafWCg&feature=related

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

The rain stopped and the day started to darkened. 

 

"Unnie can we keep Chingi?" Seohyun asked. "Why not?" Tiffany beamed. Seohyun squealed and hugged her unnie. "Gomawo!"

 

"Chingi-ah appa need to go home now. I'll come back tommorow." Yoona and Taeyeon grabbed their backpacks. "Just leave the components and the tools here." Seohyun said. "Araso." Yoona kissed Chingi's forehead and gave him to Seohyun.

 

The sisters walked the boys to the door. "Bye!" Yoona waved at them and patted Chingi's head. The boys walked away and Tiffany closed the door.

 

****

 

That night, after washing up. Tiffany was seating at the dresser. She put on some lotion on her face. She remembered the incident when she fall on Taeyeon. Her cheeks grew pink. *Why are you thinking about him Tiffany!* She patted her face. She walked to her bed and threw herself on it. Her mind kept reminding on the incident. *No no no! You can't fall for him. His your STUDENT!* She rolled on her bed and burried herself on her pillow. *Aarrghh! I'm going crazy!*

 

 

At Tae's Bedroom

 

 

Taeyeon didn't felt like hanging out with Yoona that night. He was lying on her bed reading on his book. 

 

Tiffany face suddenly appeared in his mind. He can't focus on the book. He groaned and covered his face with the book. *Why do I keep thinking about her? Am I falling for her?* The more he thought the more difficult for him to find for the answer. *Aaaarrrghhh!* He ruffled his hair. *Miyoung-noona .... you drives me crazy.*