YoonHyun Meet

You're My Teacher

 

Baby Baby - SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-fRG0-pis_

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

SoShi High School is one of the top school in South Korea. Most of the students came from filthy rich families and the elites. The usually did not accept any ordinary teachers, but the principal was very pleased by Tiffany’s English skills and she was accepted as a temporary teacher at the school.

 

 

When Tiffany was still a student, Mr. Hwang sent her to states for her study. That’s why she has an English name.

 

 

The sisters arrived at the school. *I hope I can make new friends* Seohyun eyes were fixed at her new school building. Back in her old school, peoples looked at her as a nerd and anti-socialize person. Because of that, she never had any friends.

 

 

Tiffany parked her car. She saw the remaining cookies their seats. “Here, you can finish them in your class later” Tiffany fold the paper bag which contained the remaining cookies and handed it to Seohyun. Seohyun insert it in her backpack.

 

 

They went outside the car and headed to the office. On their way to the office, many eyes were staring at them. Seohyun felt uncomfortable and grasped Tiffany’s wrist. Tiffany glanced at her sister and saw her uncomfortable looks. She squeezed Seohyun hand to comfort her.

 

 

“Miss Tiffany, we’ve been waiting for you.” The secretary greeted her as soon as they entered the office. “Mr. Lee wants to meet you.” She pointed to the principal office.

 

 

“See you later” Tiffany gave her sister a reassuring smile. She bowed to the secretary and left. Seohyun watched her sister walked into the office.

 

 

Seohyun walked opposite the secretary. “What’s your name?” the secretary asked her. “Hwang Seohyun” she answered. The secretary printed her schedule and handed it to her. “Thank you.” Seohyun bowed and walked out the office.

 

 

She studied her schedule and started to walk without looking forward. Luckily, she bumped into someone and accidentally dropped her schedule. She looked and at the boy who she bumped at.

 

 

*Whoa, who is she?* Yoona looked down (she is 'he' know so 'he''s taller) and locked her eyes at the girl who was just bumped into him. “Mianhei, its my fault.” She bowed continuously. “It’s okay.” Yoona picked her schedule. “Oh, we’re at the same class!” *Lucky!* He gave the girl a charming smile.

 

 

Seohyun gulped. Her heart skipped a beat. She looked away to hide her blushed.

 

 

“You’re not lost are you?” Seohyun didn’t know what to answer. Yoona raised his eyebrow when he heard no answer from Seohyun. “Follow me.” Yoona grabbed Seohyun’s wrist and pulled her with him. The sudden skinship sent the electricity down her spine.

 

 

They stopped in front of a locker. “You’re locker.” Yoona looked down at where Seohyun’s gazed was fixed at. He realized that he was holding her hand and immediately let it go. “Sorry.” He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

 

After they were done with their things. Both of them walked side by side to the classroom. “Right!” Yoona stopped in front Seohyun, “My name is Im Yoona. You can call me Yoona.”*Lucky me to meet a lost angel which is now standing in front of me*”Nice to meet you.” He held out his hand. “I’m Seohyun. Hwang Seohyun.” She put her hand into his. *Hwang Seohyun* Yonna kept repeated her name in his mind all their way to the class.

 

 

They entered the class. Yonna walked to the back of the classroom. He gestured his hand at Seohyun and she walked toward him. “You can seat here.” He tapped the desk and gave her another charming smile. “Thank you.” She blushed again. She swear she could faint if he keep smiling like that to her. She sat at the desk and took out her notebook. The girls started to whisper again.

 

 

“The new girl seat beside Taeyeon!”

 

 

“She’s dead.”

 

 

“Lucky her!”

 

 

“ I want that seat.”

 

 

Seohyun turned her head to the desk on her left side which was located next to the window. She noticed that the drawer was full of gifts. Yoona sat in front of the empty desk. She also noticed that there were a lot of gifts in Yoona’s drawer. She felt weird to see Yoona didn’t even bother to look at the gifs.

 

 

Being the only friend of the most popular boy in the school make Yoona popular too. At first, he is happy to receive many gifts every day but now he felt so annoying at his crazy fangirls. He took out his phone from his pocket and started texting someone.

 

 

To: Kid

Late again huh?

I let someone seat next to you.

DON’T freak her out.

 

 

He kept his phone back in his pocket went the teacher entered the classroom. Once again, he took a glance at Seohyun.