Last Ride

You're My Teacher

Yoona keep showing off his Caribbean Bay tickets as his and Seohyun's winning prize. Taeyeon plugged in his fingers in his ears hoping not to hear any words that came out from his temporary big-headed friend. Seohyun and Tiffany were laughing at their childish act.

 

Taeyeon stopped in front of an arcade. "You sure wanna fight huh?" He pulled Yoona with him to the arcade.

 

Yoona held up the gun. "Let's go Taeyeon. I'm going to win Seohyun the ..... uhmm ...." He looked at Seohyun. "What do you want Hyun-ah?" Seohyun whispered something at Yoona's ear. "THAT THING!" Yoona pointed at the Tamama plush. Seohyun lightly slapped Yoona's arm. "Ta-Ma-Ma." She corrected. "Oh. Mianhei~" 

 

Taeyeon picked up the other gun. "Then, I'm going to win noona that pink teddy bear." He noticed that Tiffany's love pinks by observing at her cars accessories. "Wish us luck!" Yoona waved. "Good luck!" Seohyun said. Tiffany patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

Both of them are really good at the game. Yoona won the Tamama plush and Taeyeon's won the pink teddy bear. "Yeah! I win!" Yoona lightly knocked Taeyeon's head. "I got it too." Taeyeon knocked back his buddy's head. "Yeah, yeah." Both of them laughed satisfied that they had won the prize for the girls.

 

The day has turned dark.

 

They walked to the haunted house. Yoona's eyes sparkled. "That looks cool!" Taeyeon nodded approvingly. "Let's go in there." Yoona marched to the haunted house but he stopped when the others were still glued on the spot. "You guys not coming?" Yoona gestured his hand at Seohyun. "Come on~" Taeyeon pushed Tiffany to the hauted house. "G-go in-inside that thi-thing?" Taeyeon chuckled. "I am right here." He smiled patting Tiffany's shoulder.

 

After all the screaming and yelling, they managed to walk through the hauted house safely. "That was so-" Tiffany was cut by Yoona. "THAT WAS SO COOL! Let's go inside it again!" He high-fived Taeyeon. "WHAT! THAT AGAIN?" "Yup." Taeyeon smiled amusingly. "No no no no, I'm staying outside." "Me too." Seohyun hide behind her unnie. "Eh?" Both of the boys look at them.

 

After all the argument. Seohyun and Tiffany end up following the boys into the haunted house.

 

"Look at the ghost hyunnie." Seohyun shrieked and grab Yoona's shirt. "It looks so funny!" He burst into laughter. Seohyun looked at Yoona. "Right hyunnie?" He patted her head. They paused for a while before bursting in to laughter again.

 

*Aww they're so cute.* Tiffany softened. Suddenly, a head came flew toward her. She screamed and hugged Taeyeon who was coincidently closer to her. Taeyeon slapped the head away. "That was close." Tiffany said not letting go of Taeyeon. He looked down at her and laughed.

 

They finally came out of the house living lifeless Tiffany inside Taeyeon's arm and Seohyun making Yoona as her shield. "Yay! We came out alive!" Seohyun beamed and hugged her unnie. "Even though that was the second time, it's still so creepy." Tiffany said. Yoona laughed.

 

They went to the Aeronauts Balloon Ride for their last ride. Yoona and Seohyun ride in one balloon while Taeyeon and Tiffany ride in another one.

 

"Wa~ this is amazing." Seohyun said. The wind blowed making her shivered. Yoona took off his jacket at put in on Seohyun. "Thank you." He just smiled. "Yonggie." "Hmph?" He looked at Seohyun. "I noticed that Taeyeonnie is not that scary anymore." He chuckled. "I noticed that too." *Thats the power of girl. I never saw Taeyeon get close to anyone that fast before.*

 

Taeny side ...

 

Taeyeon sneezed. "Are you alright?" Tiffany asked concernly. "Don't worry."

 

Tiffany rubbed her hands. Its getting cold. Taeyeon saw it and pulled her hands. He exhaled his breathe and massaged her arm to lessen the cold making Tiffany blushed madly. "I'm sorry I didn't bring my jacket." He said without looking at her. "I-It's okay."

 

Tiffany was busy smacking herself in her head for making the atmosphere awkward. "Look." Taeyeon said pointing at the distance. Fireworks were launched to sky creating a wonderful and colourful shapes. They smiled at the beautiful scenery.

 

****

 

They walked back to the car. Tiffany yawned tiredly. "Let me drive." Taeyeon took the key from her. Tiffany went to the passenger seat beside Taeyeon while Yoona and Seohyun were at the back.

 

Journey back home was quiet. Yoona just stare blankly outside the mirror. He saw a figure was nodding through the reflection. He turned and saw a sleepy Seohyun was about to fall and caught her in time. "Sorry." Seohyun mumbled shooking her head to prevent her from falling asleep.

 

Yoona pulled her down on his lap. Seohyun eyes widened. He just smiled and patted her shoulder. "It's oka-" Yonna shush her telling her not too say any word and relax. He then leaned his back to rest.

 

Taeyeon stopped the car when he saw Tiffany fall asleep. He lower the seat and fixed her head afraid that she may hurt her neck. He moved her bangs away from her face.

 

****

 

The arrived at the sisters' appartment and parked the car. He pulled the brake and turned off the engine.

 

"Can't we just stay for a while?" Yoona said didn't move his gaze from Seohyun. Taeyeon didn't aswer and turn his gaze at Tiffany. Both of them didn't want to left just yet .... just a little longer they would always tell themselves.