YoonTae's Past

You're My Teacher

Taeyeon parked  his car and walked into his mansion making his way to his room. He saw that the reading room is bright through its' cracked opened door. He poked his head in. He grinned when he saw his umma reading a book and jumped next to her.

 

"Umma annyeong!" He greeted and pecked his umma's cheek.

 

"Omo! Aigoo~ our son. You scared me." Mrs. Kim rubbed her chest and ruffled her son's hair. She noticed that his hair is getting longer. "Aigoo, cut your hair Taeyeon-ah. Its getting messy."

 

"Arasso." Taeyeon saluted and landed on his umma's lap. Mrs. Kim continued her reading. She knows that her son have something in his mind.

 

"Umma." "Yes?" Taeyeon paused for a while. "How does it feels to fall in love?"

 

Mrs. Kim closed her book. She gaze at her son for a while. On his face, she clearly saw that her son isn't joking. "In love?" Taeyeon nodded. After thinking for a while, Mrs. Kim finally spoke. "When you in love with that person, you always want to see her face. Her smile will light up your world and .... only she can make you feel something oddly special here." She patted her son's chest.

 

She looked down at her son and smiled. Taeyeon was still in his own world thinking about what his umma just said.

 

"Why~? Did someone make you feel like that?" Mrs. Kim poked her son's cheek.

 

*Time to go!* Taeyeon shot up and hugged his umma. "Good night umma!" He walked to the door. "Is she beautiful?" Mrs. Kim asked before her son walked away. Taeyeon spun around and showed two thumbs up. A wide grin plastered on his face. He then quickly dashed out of the reading room before her umma started her own investigation on him.

 

Mrs. Kim laughed and shook her head. *He's a grown up already.* She felt someone's arm around her. "Oh! Honey, when did you come?" Mr. Kim pecked his wife lips. "Just now. Why are you laughing?" "It seems like our son have a crush on someone." Mr. Kim nodded in understanding. "I was 20 when I confess my feelings to you. Taeyeon better beat me in that and create a new record." Mrs. Kim laughed once again and leaned at her husband.

 

AIR OST - Hane ~ tori no uta ~ (music box ver.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec8cdUmbxXc&feature=related

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Taeyeon tossed his watch on the table. He took off his shirt and threw himself on his bed. *Still early.* He took a glanced on the clock and his eyes laid on a frame beside it.

 

It's a picture of him and Yoona when they're eight. He chuckled at how vulnerable and weak he looked beside Yoona. He recalled back the moment when the first time he meet Yoona who happened to be his best buddy untill this moment.

 

Flashback

 

One day, 7 years old Yoona was playing with hiis friends at a basketball court. He enjoyed playing basketball and always went out play with his friends. Yoona was the ace of his team.

 

One of Yoona's opposite team member dribble the ball toward Yoona and passed it to his teammate behind him. The ball was thrown with too much force that make it flew further.

 

Yoona saw the ball flew toward a boy who was walking beside the court. "WATCH OUT!" He yelled. The boy heard his voice and turned his head but  it's too late for him to dodge the ball.

 

The ball hit the boy's forehead and he falled backward landed on his bum. "Owwie~" He rubbed his reddened forehead.

 

Yoona dashed to the boy and bent to his level. "Are you okay?" The boy just nodded and wiped his runny nose. The boy who threw the ball stopped in front of them and appologized. "It's okay." The boy replied and Yoona helped him up.

 

"You want to join us?" Yoona cheerfully asked to the new person he just met. The boy hesistated. "Come on, its fun!" Yoona pulled the boy with him. "You can be one of my subordinates!" Some of Yoona's other teammates felt uneasy with the new member afraid he will be the team black hole.

 

The matched begun. It seems like that is the first time the boy ever touched the basketball. He made a lot of mistakes during the game. He even can't reconized his own teammates. Yoona willingly point out the boy's mistakes and taught him patiently.

 

"Hey! You !" One of Yoona's teammates yelled at the boy. "Go away! You make our team lose!" His other friend joined him. "Yeah, we lookes stupid because of him." Others interjected.

 

The boy lowered his head and wiped his nose. "I'm sorry." He mummbled afraid to looked at others angry faces. The basketball flew toward him from the corner and hit his stomach making him fall. A boy too the ball and mercilessly threw at the boy. Soon, his other friends joined him and accused the boy for their team lose.

 

The boy held his arms to shield himself. Tears ran out from his eyes.

 

"YAH! What are you guys doing?" Yoona ran in front the boy spreading his arms widely stopping his friends from keep throwing the ball.

 

The boy cried out loud and ran away from the court. His feet caught on a stone and falled face-down. Yoona's friends just laughed out loud at him. The boy get on his feet and dashed away while crying . Yoona followed him with his eyes.

 

"Come on Yoona. Let's go back to our game. NOW WE CAN KICK THEIR BUTTS!" His teammates cheered.

 

"Forget it! I won't play with you guys anymore!" He growled. HIs friends feared him and shut their mouths. That was the first time Yoona  show his angry side at them. Yoona spun around and ran to the boy way.

 

Yoona saw the boys sitting on a bench. He walked to him. The boy's face and knees were scratched and there were blood stained on them. His face was full of tears and snots.

 

"Appa said that if a man cry thats mean he is weak." Yoona sat beside the boy crosiing his arms. "I am not weak!" The boy wpied his tears and snots away with his sleeves glaring at Yoona.

 

"Alright, alright. You're not weak." Yoona said sarcastically. The boys lowered his head. There was a silence except the boy's sniffled.

 

"My name is Im Yoona and I am those brats former Im leader!" Yoona beamed at him. "So, what's your name?" He lowered his head to looke at the boy's face.

 

"Kim Taeyeon." The boy's voice was berely audible between his sniffled. "What? I can't hear you~" Yoona playfully said. " My name is Kim Taeyeon!" The boy said it out loud this time.

 

"Are you angry with them?" Yoona asked. Taeyeon nodded. "One day, I will beat them in basketball and make them kneeled in front of me." Taeyeon gritted his teeth. "I'll teach you then." Yoona grinned and put his thumb up. "Then teach me now! I want to be better and better!" Taeyeon said determinedly.

 

"Chill buddy. First lets go to my house." Yoona dragged Taeyeon with him to his house.

 

Yoona asked his umma to nurse Taeyeon as soon as they arrived. Since them, Taeyeon is cold toward others he don't know and didn't have any intention to make friends and Yoona is the only friend he has until know.

 

End of Flashback

 

Taeyeon went in front of the mirror. He touched his hair near his ear. *Yup! It's getting messy.* He makes some weird posses infront of the mirror before grabbing his towel and took a bath.