Lotte World Yeay!

You're My Teacher

Tiffany was sitting on the sofa while watching Gossip Girl. Seohyun, Yoona and Taeyeon were sitting on the floor at the table working on their project.

 

Yoona saw Seohyun was struggling with the components. "Let me do that." Yoona offered. "It's okay. I can do this." He shook his head and gestured his hand for the components. Seohyun pushed Yoona's hand away gently. "You make me look like I'm the least on to do the works." Yoona gave up. He pouted. "But I appreciate some helps." Seohyun said "Araso." He beamed. Taeyeon rolled his eyes.

 

Tiffany who observed the conversation chuckled. She reached for the snacks on the table and muched it. "Noona." Yoona called. "Hhm?" Tiffany turned her head at Yoona.

 

"Can we play after we finished this project later?" He asked. "What are do you guys going to play?" Instead of answering the question Tiffany asked another question. "Including you noona." Yoona said. "Me?" He and Taeyeon nodded except Taeyeon isn’t looking at her. He actually pays more attention to the conversation than the work in his hand. *Good Im Yoona! Now make she join us!*

 

"What are we gonna play then?" Yoona grinned. "Lotte world!" Tiffany tapped her lips thoughtfully. Taeyeon peek her at the corner of his eyes. *Just say yes!* "How about you Hyunnie?" Seohyun nodded. "I want to." Yoona held his palm up to high-five her. Seohyun high-fived Yoona and they unconsciously intertwined their fingers and looked at Tiffany with hope.

 

"Okay!" Tiffany answered. "YES!" Taeyeon suddenly blurted. All of them looked at him. *Uh-oh* "I did it." He showed the remote control for their robot to them with a dorky grin. Yoona scoffed. Taeyeon was still busy dancing his dorky dance in his mind. *Gee gee gee gee baby baby*

 

****

DBSK - Balloons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiaXOsmL4pk&feature=related

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

They arrived at the Lotte World by Tiffany's car. Yoona excitedly jumped out of the car. "Waa!" Yoona beamed. Taeyeon came from behind and put an arm around him.

 

"Now is our chance." Taeyeon whispered. Yoona nodded. "You know what to do right?" He whispered back. "Of course. I'm not that stupid." Yoona raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Who took a cab going to a place when the place is actually right in front of you?" He said. "That's different." Taeyeon defended himself.

 

"Guys! Are you coming or not?" Tiffany called. She and Seohyun were already leaving them behind. Yoona took out his cologne and spray some to him. "Give me some." Taeyeon reached for it but Yoona pulled his hand away. "What will they think if we have the same scent?" *Gay? Ekkkk!* Taeyeon made face at his thought. Yoona put it inside his pocket and walked beside Seohyun while Taeyeon casually walked beside Tiffany.

 

They entered the Lotte World.

 

Yoona was so hyped up. "CAN WE RIDE THAT FIRST? AND THAT? THAT LOOKS FUN! CAN WE RIDE THAT ALSO? WOW! CAN WE RIDE THAT AFTER WE RIDE THAT, THAT AND THAT?" Taeyeon who walked at the back tried to sent him a mind message. *YOU'RE HUMMILIATING ME!! GRR!!!*

 

An idea poped out inside his head. Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany wrist and pulled her with him away from Yoona and Seohyun. "Where are we going?!" She looked up at Taeyeon. A wide grin spreaded on his face. "LETS HAVE FUN!"

 

Meanwhile YoonHyun....

 

Seohyun looked back for her sister. She stopped and looked around. "Where's unnie and Taeyeon?" Yoona looked back also. *Good job Tae.* "They're big kids already Hyun-ah. Don't worry about them. LETS RIDE THAT!" He pointed up.

 

 

Seohyun gulped. "A-a-are you sure." "Its gonna be fun~!" Yoona pulled Seohyun.

 

Minutes later, both of them were locked on the seat side by side. Seohyun was trapped. "Yoongie, I think I'm gonna die." Yoona grabbed her hand. "I'm not gonna let you die." He winked. Without any warning they suddenly went up. "WAAA!!" Yoona raised his and Seohyun's hand up. They enjoyed the ride together.

 

After the ride they went for several other rides.

 

TaeNy...

 

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to a roller coaster. He quickly lined up. That is the ride which Tiffany scared at the most. "I-i t-think that looks more fun. Lets ride that." She was about to walk but Taeyeon quickly grabbed her wrist. "Nope, this ride is way more fun than that."

 

Tiffany keep struggling as their turn will be next. Taeyeon pulled her in his arm. "Calm down will you? I'm right here." Tiffany gulped. She still don't want to ride the roller coaster.

 

Soon, it's their turn. "Y-you know. It still not to late to change the ride." Taeyeon squeezed her shoulder and pushed her to the seat and sat beside her. "Now its too late." He smirked. Tiffany was on the verge of crying and they were going up.

 

Taeyeon held out his hand. "Here. I lend you my hand." He smiled at Tiffany. "Still you don't want to hold my hand?" Tiffany hesistated. "Offer going once. Going twice." He counted. At once, Tiffany quickly grabbed his hand. Taeyeon lace their hand to make them confortable. "Ready? Cause we're going DOWWWNNN!!!" Tiffany squealed. Taeyeon raised their hand. "WAAA!!!"Taeyeon screamed. Tiffany burst into laughter.

 

They walked away from the ride. Taeyeon helped Tiffany to fix her hair. "It is fun right?" Tiffany smiled and nodded. "It's not that scary." She said. Taeyeon pinched her nose. "Told you. Lets go for the next ride." He casually grabbed Tiffany and and pulled her with him. Tiffany willingly followed Taeyeon's lead.

 

After several other rides, Tiffany spotted a shop which sold headbands. "Taeyeon-ah! Lets go there!" She pulled Taeyeon with her. Tiffany scanned the selection of cute headbands. She saw a cute mouse headband and softly smiled. She picked it up and spun to Taeyeon. "Try this!" Taeyeon raised his eyebrow. "Please don't tell me that is for me." Tiffany pouted. "Alright, alright." He snatched the headband and put it on his head. "That looks so cute on you." Tiffany fix the headband properly.

 

Taeyeon reached for a rabbit headband and set it on Tiffany's head. "Very cute." Tiffany touched the headband. "Thank you."

 

"Unnie!" Both of them looked at the voice way and saw Seohyun and Yoona walking toward them. Yoona spotted the mouse headband on Taeyeon's head. "A mouse? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He let out his alligator laugh. Taeyeon cursed Yoona in his mind. "Yoongie. Lets get headbands too." Seohyun picked an orange tiger headband and put it on Yoona's head. "RAWR!" Yoona make a cute 'rawr' which make Seohyun laughed. He picked a white tiger headband for Seohyun.

 

The four of them went to a nearby photo booth to take pictures. Tiffany and Taeyeon sat in front while Seohyun and Yoona stand behind them.

 

"SMILE!" Yoona called. All of them smiled and and held out V sign with their hand.

"FUNNY!" They make many sort of funny faces.

"CUTE!" Taeyeon just simply curled up his fingers making it looks like paws while Yoona wrinkled his nose.

"HEART!" Yoona and Seohyun formed a heart with their arm while Taeyeon and Tiffany formed a small heart with their finger.

"KISS!" "Eh?" Seohyun looked at Yoona. Yoona puckered his lips cutely at the camera. Tiffany looked at Yoona through the mirror and copied him while Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. "CLICK!"

 

They came out from the booth and took the pictures. "They came out nice!" Tiffany comment. Seohyun nodded her head in agreement.

 

"I'm hungry!" Yoona whined. They went to a nearby cafe for a break.