Tea Party With the Choi(s)

You're My Teacher

Day by day, Taeyeon and Tiffany relationship is getting closer same goes to Yoona and Seohyun. Yoona often spent his time at Tiffany's appartment after helping his bother at the cafe to train and play with Chingi, Seohyun is his main purpose while Taeyeon always followed him. According to Taeyeon, he didn't have anything to do and staying alone at home is boring. (lol Miss Tiffany a.k.a Miyoung-noona is his main target obviously.) Sometimes the three of them will helped Yoona with his works and revising their studies afterwards. Tiffany have to spent time with Siwon every Saturday due to her father's will.

 

As usual, this Saturday Siwon will picked Tiffany at her appartment. He pressed the elevator button and went to Tiffany's appartment floor. He rang the bell and wait for few seconds before the door opened. For him, whatever Tiffany wore, with or without make-up, she is always stunning. "Annyeong!" He greeted. Tiffany nodded and smiled in reply.

 

They make their out and went to Siwon car. Siwon opened the door for Tiffany. "It's okay. I can do it myself." Tiffany entered it. "My dad taught me to always keep my manner." He smiled and closed the door. He walked to the opposite door and entered.

 

"So what are we going to do today?" Tiffany pulled the seatbelt. "My parent invite us for a tea party." Siwon started his car engine and sped off. "So we are meeting your parent?" 

 

"Yup. Nervous?" Tiffany simply shook her head. She didn't feel nervous. She treated Siwon as a friend. Nothing more that that.

 

****

 

They arrived at Choi family's villa. Siwon parked his car in the garage. He opened the door for Tiffany and lead her to the garden.

 

The garden is big and decorated with many beautiful and colourful flower. There is a small fountain and a pond beside it. A bridge was built across the pond. All the nature elements made the garden more peaceful. Tiffany saw a couple laughing and chatting at a gazebo. They are probably Siwon's parent.

 

Two norwith terrier dogs barked and ran at Siwon's way. He bent down and spread his arms. "Tofu! Dubu!" The dogs ran into his arm wagging their tails and their master's face. He laughed and ruffled their hairy head.

 

A smile broke in Tiffany's lips. She bent down beside Siwon and the dogs' back. "Your dogs?" "They're my babies!" He proudly annouced. The brown dog named Dubu while the white one is Tofu.

 

Dubu and Tofu ran away chasing each other. Siwon and Tiffany walked to the gazebo.

 

"Oh! Miyoung-ah!" Mrs. Choi stood up and hugged her as soon as she stepped in the gazebo."Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Choi." She greeted  and hugged her back.

 

Mrs. Choi broke the hug and walked Tiffany to the bench opposite where her husband seat. "So, this is Jonghyuk's daughter?" Mr. Choi stretched his hand. "Nice to meet you sir." Tiffany smile and shook his hand. Siwon took a seat beside her.

 

The maid serves the teas and snacks.

 

During the tea party, most of the conversation was from Mrs. Choi about how perfect the couples in front of her and how lucky they are to have each other soon. According to Mr.Choi, he and Tiffany's father is a business partner and they get closer after couples of years of collaboration. Tiffany was a listener and just replied on what she need too.

 

"Aigoo, why are both of you so shy? Siwonnie, put your hand around your soon-to-be wife." Siwon almost choked his tea. "N-nei?""Put your hand around her." It rude to ignore so he awkwardly s his left hand at Tiffany's slim waist.  Tiffany forced a fake smile while Siwon was somewhat happy. Mrs. Choi beamed at them.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Choi leave for some errands minutes later. Siwon notice how uncomfortable Tiffany was and quickly pulled back his hand. "I'm sorry." He sincerely apologized. "It's okay. It's not your fault."

 

Siwon and Tiffany heard Dubu and Tofu barked and turned to their way. They saw Dubu was wagging his tail carrying a stick between his mouth at the entrace. Siwon clapped his hands. "Alright Dubu. Let's play!" 

 

He took the stick and threw it. The stick flew away but Dubu sped off and swiftly jumped trapping the stick between his mouth again. He ran back to Siwon. Siwon played with Dubu and Tofu while Tiffany enjoyed watching and laughing at them. Dubu and Tofu are both well-trained dogs. They're really good in obeying commands.

 

Tiffany sat on the green grass beside the pond. Tofu jumped on her lap. "Annyeong Tofu!" Tofu barked and wagged her tail. "Hand." Tofu place her paws on Tiffany's hand. "Good girl!" She hugged  her.

 

Siwon landed beside her. Dubu attacked him. They burst into laughter at the hyperactive Dubu.

 

Siwon cuddled with Dubu. "Fany-ah, may I asked something?" His egazed was still fixed at Dubu. "What is it oppa?" He paused for a moment. "Do you have someone in your mind? I mean, someone that you .... love?" He turned his gazed at her.

 

Taeyeon's smiling face passed by in her mind. She giggled as Taeyeon's 'merong' flashed in her mind. She didn't know how to interpret her own feelings. Is that what we called love?

 

Siwon heaved a deep frustrated sigh. He knew the answer when a smile crept on Tiffany's glossy lips. *Is there still any chance for me?*

 

____________________________________________

 

Readers! I knew you guys are wondering about the confession parts.

Just bare with for a couple more chapters okay?