Interested

You're My Teacher

Tiffany's class ended. As soon as she went out of the class, Taeyeon kicked Yoona's chair. "What?" Yoona turned to face Taeyeon.

 

"Who is she?" Taeyeon whispered. "Who's she?" Yoona still dumbfounded. "That new teacher?". "You mean Miss Tiffany?" Yoona asked for confirmation. "So her name is Tiffany." A sly smile formed on Yoona's face. "What?" Taeyeon tried to be as calm as he can. "Why~? Interested?" Yoona whispered as Taeyeon leaned closer to him. "Is it obvious?" Taeyeon whispered back. Yoona chuckled. "Dude, I almost taught you're gay." Taeyeon flicked Yoona's forehead. "Yah! What was that for?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. " For thinking me as a gay."

 

Out of nowhere, they heard a sound of something dropped on the floor. A pen rolled to Taeyeon's shoe. Both of the boys turned their head at the person who sat besides Taeyeon. "I'm sorry." Seohyun said coyly. *So she is Yoona's 'her'.* Taeyeon silently taught. Seohyun was just about to pick the pencil but Yoona was faster than her.

 

Yoona bent down and picked the pen. He handed it to Seohyun but dropped the pen again due to shock when Seohyun accidentally touched the back of his hand. Taeyeon who almost burst into laughter turned his head to the window. Yoona picked the pencil again and quickly gave it to Seohyun. "Thank you." Seohyun slightly bowed. Yoona nodded.

 

Yoona turned his face and met eyes with Taeyeon. "Dude, seriously?" Taeyeon looked at his bestfriend with a teasing smile. "Shut up." he glared at Taeyeon.

 

 

In The Staffroom

 

Tiffany sat at her place and started to right something. (Teachers' stuffs.)

 

"So, how's your first class?" Hyoyeon who sat next to Tiffany started a topic. Hyoyeon is a dance teacher at the school. Tiffany turned to face Hyoyeon. "It's just fine. The students didn't cause any trouble. But, there's a boy who came late. Thank god today is my first day, so, I let him go." Tiffany shrugged.

 

"Kim Taeyeon right?" Tiffany puzzled by Hyoyeon's exact answer. "So he came late quite often?" Hyoyeon crossed her arms. "He always late." Tiffany furrowed her  eyebrows. "He didn't get any lesson?" Hyoyeon shooked her head. "No one dares. His father is the owner of this school, besides, his grades is quite excellent and he didn't really cause any trouble. So, no one really cares. And ... " Tiffany waited for Hyoyeon to finish her statement. "he never does his homework."

 

"No one cares?" Tiffany asked. Hyoyeon nodded. "No one. Probably he's just too busy with his basketball practice." Hyoyeon turned her chair and went back to her work. *Kim Taeyeon ... * Tiffany bit her nail. She didn't know why but she felt quite interested with him.