Confession pt.2 : Kim Taeyeon

You're My Teacher

Bjj - First Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Ejpw9RkzA

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Seoul City

8.30 p.m.

 

Taeyeon walked back home after he bought a new set of 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzles. Earphones plugged into both of his ears. *Tomorrow school =_=. First lesson .... Maths, Physics then ... ENGLISH \(^0^)/* A smile crept on his lips. *Damn it Kim Taeyeon! Stop thinking 'bout  her! Miyoung-noona- I've fallen for you.* Taeyeon smiled weakly as his heart felt weak with the thought of Tiffany.

 

He came into a halt when he thought sawTiffany. He squinted his eyes focusing on her. *Is it really her?* His heart started to bloom as he is positive it was her. He took a few steps forward only to be stopped by the sight of a handsome man opening the door for her and lead her into an expensive restaurant. Taeyeon scanned that man from head to toe. His face darkened when he saw that man's face became brighter whenever Tiffany gave any responds.

 

*Who the hell is he?* Even bypassers became cautious at Taeyeon upon seeing his dark face.

 

Teayeon pulled down his hood covering half of his face and went home with unsatisfaction and jealousy.

 

****

 

In Class

10.30 a.m.

 

Yoona turned his head to the left where Taeyeon was. A teasing smirked played on his lips. 'Your teacher is coming~.' He said in a sing-song voice. Seohyun who was sitting in front of Tae turned around anticipating his reaction. It was hard containing his cool. Taeyeon can't help but to smile at the thought of Tiffany. He can heard the small laugh of Seohyun and Yoona teasing him even more.

 

However, last night incident replayed in his mind. His smile totally faded as the dark unleashed. Taeyeon stood up, grabbed his blazer and walked exiting the classroom.

 

'Where are you going?' Yoona questioned without receiving any reply. 'Yongie, did you see his face just now?' Seohyun asked worried at Yoona. Yoona gave her a reassuring smile. "Seohyun-ah, how to spell my name in english?" He tried to change the topic immediatly. He admit it , those looks of Taeyeon is so rare even for him.

 

At the hallway, Taeyeon passed by Tiffany as if she was not there. *Kim Taeyeon?* Tiffany followed him with her eyes. *Maybe, he just went to the toilet for a while.* She then walked to the class.

 

****

 

The ball bounced back, failed to enter the loop. Taeyeon groaned irritatedly as he kicked the ball sending it flew outside. Panting, he collapsed on the floor. He ruffled his own hair and took a deep breath and closed his trying to calm down.

 

Minutes later, he heard footsteps approaching him but didn't even bother to open his eyes. 'Skipping class again?' No doubt it's the one who had captured his heart. 'You promised not to, don't you remember?'

 

Taeyeon opened his eyes and softened in an instant at the sight of Tiffany. He sat up as Tiffany was next to him. 'Sorry.' His eyes fixed forward. 'What wrong? Something troubles you?' Tiffany asked sincerely. Instead of answering the question, Taeyeon shot another question. 'Who is last night guy you went out with?' 

 

Tiffany was taken aback for a second but then smiled teasingly. 'Wae? Are you jealous? Huh? Huh? Huh?' She poked Tae's shoulder playfully. He flushed. 'I am not!' Tiffany laughed and skipped the the basket.

 

She grabbed a basketball and dribble it awkwardly. 'Tell me, Miyoung-noona!' Taeyeon shot up. 'Beat me.' She dribble the ball to the loop. Taeyeon doesn't  give a chance and in a split second he was right next to her try to snatched the ball. Tiffany squealed as Taeyeon blocking her.

 

Tiffany had the ball in her embraced and escaped away. *Aish! This girl.* Now, it is to late for Taeyeon as she was already right in front of the loop. She shot it. Taeyeon arrived a second late and unconsciously pulled her by the waist.

 

The ball dived right into the loop but there was no cheers. Tiffany was frozen in Taeyeon's embrace while gazing longingly at the bouncing ball. 

 

Taeyeon looked down. His eyes widened at the contact he had with Tiffany. He abruptlu pulled his arms and step back. 'Sorry.'

 

There was a paused.

 

'So you're not going to tell me?' Taeyeon broke the silence. Tiffany went facing him and gave a warm smile. 'He's just my friend nothing more.'

 

Taeyeon smiled satisfied with the answer. He took a few step forwards. Tiffany held her breath trying to maintain her condition when Taeyeon was now standing so closed to her, 'You know what noona,' their eyes locked. 'I went jealous when I saw you with other guy while I just left fantasizing it me the one who is next to you. I wish you know how much I want you to be mine. Now, you tell me what can I do to be yours?' With that Tiffany's heart exploded.

 

Taeyeon gazed at the girl in front of him. 'Hwang MiYoung. I love you.' Tiffany's face turned brighter than tomatoes. She closed her eyes when Tae's face when closer. Her knees turned weak when she Tae's lips brushing on her gently. She could collapsed if it's not for Tae's hand supporting her by the waist pulling her closer. A smile crept on her lips when she felt Tae's caressed her cheek with his fingers. Her hand rested on his chest as she savoured the moment.

 

They pulled away form each other the moment their ears caught the sound of camera flash.

 

Taeyeon almost lauched an ultimate solid punch when he saw Yoona was holding his phone and thumbs up. A very wide smiled plastered on his face. Tiffany cleared . 'I guess, I'll see you guys later.' 'Bye-bye noona!' Yoona waved cheerfully. Tiffany gave an awkward smile and walked away.

 

Taeyeon knocked his bestfriend head sending him to kneeled down. 'Owie~ what was that for?!' 'Stupid mutant.' Taeyeon muttered under his breath. *My imperfect kissing session!!* 'Wanna see the picture? I perfectly caught it.' He shove the phone at Taeyeon's face.

 

'Really?' Taeyeon took a look and smiled approvingly. 'Send it to me.' He walked side by side with Yoona exiting the court. Yoona grinned. 'Make it as your wallpaper. Taeyeon swung her arm around Yoona's neck. 'Good idea buddy. Nice picture~'

 

Yoona took a double take at Taeyeon's lips. Lip gloss smeared ath the corner of his lips. 'Man. Clean your lips lover boy.' Tae lazily brushed his thumbs against his lips. 'Aish, move you hand. You're making it worse.' Yoona help to clean the traces.

 

'KYAAA~! YOONTAE <3<3<3'

 

They heard squeals from a group of girls at distant. They exchange glaces with each other. 'What did they just said?' Taeyeon asked completely clueless. Yoona casually shrugged it off and they walked back to their class.