Escape

You're My Teacher

KARA - If You Wanna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_jqsV8SfTc__

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Tiffany entered her class. She smiled to see Taeyeon was already seating at his seat. The lesson started as usual.

 

 

Soon, it time for PE. Taeyeon and Yoona went to the boys' changing room while Seohyun when to the girls'. After changing to their PE uniform, they went to the field.

 

"Partner up!" the teacher shouted. Seohyun searched for a partner but no one wanted to be her partner.

 

Yoona and Taeyeon watch from distanced. "Just go to her." Taeyeon suddenly said. "I hate PE." Yoona didn't have any chance to talked back as Taeyeon walked away from the field. Taeyeon hate PE as the girls always tried to bump with him and touched him on purpose. It annoyed him.

 

Yoona ran to Seohyun. "I'll be your partner!" he said and turned his back to Seohyun. Seohyun blinked in surprise. "Seohyun-ah?" Yoona looked back and waved his hand at her face. Seohyun snapped out and turned his back to Yoona. Yoon linked his arm with Seohyun and lift her up to stretched his back. Seohyun cheeks turned pink at their close contact with each other.

 

Seohyun didn't realized that a pair of eyes was glaring at her way.

 

 

At the Staffroom

 

Tiffany still have an hour before her next class. She felt hungry. She looked around to see whether any staff are watching. She grabbed an instant noodles cup and her thermos. Sneakily, she walked out of the classroom and make her way to the rooftop.

 

She skipped each stairs happily.

 

 

At the Rooftop

 

Tiffany went to a corner. She pour some hot water in the cup. After a while, she carelessly drunk the soup. The hot soup burnt her tongue. "Ow, ow, ow." she stuck her tongue out and breathed in air. 

 

Out of nowhere, a boy crouch in front of her. The boy cupped her face with his right hand. "Aaa~" the boy said. Tiffany opened as the boy blew air to cool out her tongue. *Taeyeon?* Tiffany blushed at how close they are. 

 

Taeyeon pulled away. "Better?" Tiffany nodded her head. Taeyeon walked away. "Where are you going?!" Taeyeon didn't replied. He just walked to the other end and lay down. He put his hands behind his head and close his eyes.

 

Tiffany crept besides Taeyeon and sat next to him. "Are you skipping class?" No answer. "Yah." Tiffany started poking Taeyeon cheeks. "Are you sleeping?"

 

"Shut up and just eat your noodles." Taeyeon said without opening his eyes. Tiffany blinked in surprise. *He's so rude!* She look away and stuffed the noodles into .

 

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon. "How could you be so rude to your own teacher? You can't talk like that."

 

"Ssshhhh. I'm trying to sleep." Taeyeon said in a low voice. "No, no, no. You must go to your class right know." Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon sit up right in front Tiffany. "What about you? Isn't it wrong for a teacher to sneaked out and eating at the rooftop at this moment?" Taeyeon narrowed his eyes at Tiffany. Tiffany tried to calm down. "I'm not having classes and stop talking like that to me. I'm your teacher okey?" she punched Taeyeon chest lightly.

 

"I don't want~" Taeyeon shook his head. He lay again and turned his back to Tiffany. "Don't disturb me or I else .."

 

Tiffany stuffed another mouthful of noodles. She wait for Taeyeon to finished his statement. "Or else?"

 

In a blinked, Taeyeon went up and snatched the cup from Tiffany. "Or else I'll finished this." Taeyeon smirked. He ran to the other and and stuffed the noodles inside his mouth. Tiffany snaped out and realized that her food had been taken. She ran to Taeyeon. "Hey! At least we can share!" She tried to snatch it back. Taeyeon raised his arm so that Tiffany can't reach it. "Mhhmmmhhh." Taeyeon shook his head. His cheeks were puffed with the noodles.

 

Tiffany gave up. She crossed her arms acrossed her chest and glared at Taeyeon. Taeyeon blinked at her and handed the cup back to her. Tiffany peered inside the cup.  "Forget about it." she pushed Taeyeon hands away. Tiffany walked away afraid that she will be late for her next class.

 

*Is she mad?* Taeyeon tilted his head. His eyes never leaves Tiffany. *Who cares?* He looked at the cup. The corner of his lips perked up.