Kind 'Appa'

You're My Teacher

Jang Geun Suk - Hello Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-e_QaUjrco

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

After school had finished. Taeyeon and Yoona quickly went to the boy's changing room and changed into their basketball uniforms. There is no time for delaying. There tournament will begin six weeks from now. 

 

They went to the basketball court. They started their warming up as soon as all the members were present. After they finished their warming up, Taeyeon clapped his hand asking for attention and looked at his teammates in seriousness. "8 laps around the net." he demanded. No one dare to object as all of them knew how important the tournament was.

 

The practice end after two hours. The boys walked back to the changing room. Taeyeon and Yoona need to go to Seohyun's place after this because of the project they were having. Both of the boys went to the cafeteria for lunch after taking a quick shower. Yoona always eat two times more than Taeyeon.

 

After a lunch, they seperated to their own way. Yoona thought about Chingi and decided to go for a shopping to buy some necessary items for Chingi. Yoona called his brother and informed him where he was and will be. He then went to his bike and went to the pet shop.

 

****

 

"Welcome to the Fun Care Pet Shop!" the worker greeted him as soon as he entered the pet shop. He just smiled at the worker. The worker who coincidentally a teenage girl swooned at his smile. 

 

He searched for something that caught his eyes. He found an adorable blue collar and leash which he thought suitable for Chingi. Later, he purchased several grooming items such as flea comb, brushes, nail trimmers, shampoo, some toys, food and water dishes.

 

He went to one of the workers asking for advised about puppy food. "What kind of puppy is yours?" the worker asked. "Maltese." he answered. the worker lead him the food section and started to introducing the foods briefly. Yoona picked for the best quality food he can afford. He went to the counter and paid for the items.

 

Once he was done. He make his way to Seohyun placed.

 

 

At Tiffany's Appartment

 

 

Seohyun heard the doorbell rang and opened it. "Annyeong!" As usual Yoona greeted her brightly. Seohyun smiled and invited him to come in. "Where is Chingi?" he asked while eyeing the room. Seohyun went into her opened room for a while and came back with Chingi in her hand. "Chingi-ah annyeong! Appa is here." He waved at Chingi. Seohyun can't help but to blush when Yoona used the word 'appa' and 'umma' referring to both of them.

 

"What is that?" Seohyun asked Yoona to avoid him from looking and her reddened face. "Ahh this?" He sat on the floor and gestured Seohyun to sit down with him. "Our son's items." he grinned and started to showed the items one by one. "Omo, you dont have to buy all of this alone. We can always share." Seohyun said feeling touched and slightly guilty. "It's okay. I can afford them." Yoona said still with his happy grinned.

 

Tiffany who was just walked out of her room saw the cheerful couple felt warmed in her heart when she saw the cheerful smile on her sister's face. It been a while seens someone make her sister be as cheerful as she is right now.

 

They played with Chingi until Taeyeon arrived and started to work on their project.