Group for project

You're My Teacher

"Okay class! Pay attention!" Mr. Shim clapped his hand asking for attention from his students.

 

The whole class including Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun pause on what they were doing and pay their attention to Mr. Shim.

 

Mr. Shim grinned. *Oh no! That is not a good sign.* Mr. Shim's grin is enough to make the whole class grew nervous. "I have a project for all of you!" He stopped for a while and looked at everyone. "INVENT-A-ROBOT!" He spreaded his hand as if that was the best news ever.

 

"Awwww." Everyone groaned.

 

"Come on guys, we did this before except this time half of your grade will depend on this. Don't be sad, I'll let you form a group, BUT make sure a group can't made up of more that four person."

 

"Mr. Shim!" A girl waves her hand. Mr. Shim looked at her. "When is the deadline?"

 

"Good question. The deadline for submissions is two weeks from .... TODAY!" Mr. Shim answered received many complained from his students. "Okay class! Settle down. I believe all of you can complete this project on time. With the help from each members, there should be no problem."

 

Rrriiiinnngggg. The bell rang. 

 

"Good luck guys!" Mr. Shim took his briefcase and walked exited the class.

 

Seohyun, Yoona and Taeyeon packed their belongings and walked to the cafeteria. "Seohyun-ah, want to join us for the project?" Yoona asked. Seohyun looked at Yoona's bright face and Taeyeon's blank face. "Sure!" Seohyun returned Yoona's smile. "Assa!" Yoona pumped his fist. Seohyun chuckled at the cute Yoona.

 

 

At the Cafeteria

 

 

The trio grabbed their food and when to their usual seat. Yoona stuffed his mouth with his food as soon as he sat down. "Aigoo, are you that hungry?" Seohyun asked. Yoona nodded his head cutely with his puffed cheeks.

 

"When can we start on the project?" Seohyun as munching her food slowly. "Tomorrow is fine, right Taeyeon-ah?" he nudged his friend who sat at his right. "Yea. We can do it at your place." Taeyeon looked at Seohyun. Both of them turned their gaze at Taeyeon. *Damn! Is it so obvious?* "What?" He blinked innocently. "My place is ...."

 

"Too big. You'll get lost easily. By the way, yout place is near my cafe." Yoona cut Taeyeon. "Okay, no problem." Seohyun smiled and continue to eat her food.

 

Yoona looked at Taeyeon. He mouthed Noona neomu yeppo~.Taeyeon pointed his forks at Yoona. "Shut up." Yoona let out his alligator laughed.