Siblings

You're My Teacher

The bell rang for break. Students started to rush out of the class.

 

Yoona who was done with his things sat in front of Seohyun and faced her. "Want to join us? I bet you didn't know where the cafeteria is." Yoona smiled brightly at her. Seohyun returned the smiled and nodded. *He seems nice.* Seohyun turned her face to see Taeyeon who looked so bored with his face on his palm.

 

"Oh, by the way, he's Taeyeon and Taeyeon, this is Seohyun." Taeyeon looked at Seohyun and nodded. Seohyun smiled at him but he didn't returned the smile. She faced Yoona back. "Don't mind him. He just like that. But when you know him better, he's actually quite dorky." Yoona winked. He's wink make Seohyun dazed. They went out of the class.

 

Yoona and Seohyun walked side by side behind Taeyeon. Seeing the school corridors which look like labyrinth, Seohyun felt grateful that she followed Yoona. At the cafeteria, most of the eyes were staring at them. Seohyun felt uncomfortable with all those attention and tried to hide behind Yoona.

 

The trio took their food and sat on one of the empty table. The boys sat opposite of Seohyun. She took out the cookies her sister bought for them earlier and placed it in the middle. "I can't finish it alone. We can share." she smiled at them. Yoona saw his cafe's lable on the paper bag. "Seohyun-ah, where did you get this?" Yoona grabbed a cookie. "My sister bought it for us at a cafe near our place." "You should come to the cafe often. I can give you discounts." Yoona's bright smile never left his face. "That's your cafe?" Yoona nodded like a kid. "You sounds desperate." Taeyeon whispered at Yoona and receive a nudge on his rib. Taeyeon's experession make Seohyun giggled.

 

They finished their food and went back to class. The classes went as usual. Seohyun make sure that she had note all her homeworks.

 

School ended, Seohyun packed her thing and went straight to the staffroom. She waited for her sister ouside the staffroom. While waiting for her sister, she sat on the chair at started reading a book.

 

"Hey." Seohyun looked up at the familiar voice. A smile formed on her face at Yoona's sight. "You're still at school?"

 

"I'm waiting for my sister and so are you." Seohyun looked at Yoona and Taeyeon.

 

"We've some practice. Your sister?" Yoona tilted her head. "Miss Tiffany is my unnie." she smiled.

 

"She's your sister?" Yoona glanced at Taeyeon who looked at Seohyun when she mentioned the word 'Tiffany'. Seohyun nodded.

 

"We're late." Taeyeon glanced at his watch and walked passed by them. "See you later." Yoona waved at Seohyun and went to catch up with Taeyeon.

 

Yoona turned back to Seohyun. "And don't forget to visit our cafe!" Seohyun waved at him.

 

Yoona turned and walked next to Taeyeon. "Wow, they're siblings. Can you believe that?" Taeyeon didn't answer. They headed to the boys' changing room.

 

Minutes later, Tiffany went out of the staffroom.

 

Tiffany walked with Seohyun through the hallway. They walked by the basketball court. Seohyun caught the sight of Yoona. Yoona dribbled the basketball passed the other players and swiftly dunk it into the net. *That was cool!* Seohyun amazed at his skill. Yoona saw Seohyun and waved at her.

 

"Seems like you got a new friend." Tiffany saw Seohyun waved back at Yoona. Tiffany looked at the court and met eyes with Taeyeon. Taeyeon gave Tiffany a small smile and returned to the game. *Did he just smiled at me?* Tiffany looked forward and headed to her car.