Comforting Conversation

You're My Teacher

Beast - Oasis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqbyF2z7as

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Tiffany just sat on her car for hours trying to calm herself. She didn't even know how long has she been in her car just staring forward at nothing. After she started to feel calm she wiped her tears away and looked at her watch. It almost midnight. She turned the engine off and drove home.

 

****

 

Tiffany walked into her appartment. The room is still so bright. *Hyunnie didn't go to sleep yet?* She walked to the living room and surprised to see that the boys are still there. *They're still here?* The table was in a total mess.

 

All of them have fallen asleep. Seohyun was lying down on the couch with Chingi on her stomach. Yoona was leaning on the sofa where Seohyun was and his head fell on Seohyun's shoulder. Taeyeon was sitting on the floor and had his face burried in his hand on the table. *Aigoo.* She chuckled at the sight.

 

Tiffany held Chingi up gently and brought him to his own pet bed beside the couch. She went inside Seohyun's room and grabbed Seohyun's blanket and her extra blanket. She walked back to the living room and covered Seohyun and Yoona with the blankets. She then went into her own room and took her extra blanket from inside the closet. She used the blanket to cover Taeyeon. She noticed that Taeyeon's hand was still holding the screwdriver and gently pull it away and set it on the table.

 

She switched off the light and went to her room. She went straight to the bathroom and took a long warm shower. After putting on her PJ she lay on her bed. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

 

Minutes later,  she still couldn't sleep. Her eyes insisted to stay awake. She rolled from right to left and left to right of her bed trying to find a confortable position but it's useless. She gave up and sat up straight on her bed. She decided to take some drink and walked to the kitchen through the living room trying not to make any noise as possible afraid that others might awake.

 

Tiffany took a glass of plain water and sat at the table in the dining room with her knee curled up. She took gulps of the water. Her mind suddenly remembered on what her father said about wanting her to get married. She let out a heavy sighed and hugged her knees. *Umma ... I miss you. Why must you go so early.* Tears started to fall down her cheeks.

 

Tiffany touched her necklace. She just sat there, crying without making any noise alone.

 

"Hey." She heard a soft voice by her side. She looked at her side and saw Taeyeon. He was sitting there looking at Tiffany with a concern expression. *Why are you crying?*

 

Tiffany embarrassedly turned his face away. "I didn't have make up on." She tried to make exuse. Taeyeon just kept staring at her. "It's me. Come on, you can't even show it to me?" He placed his hand on Tiffany's shoulder and slowly turned her around.  Tiffany's face was facing him but she still avoiding the eye-contact. Taeyeon shed her tears with both of his thumbs. "You still looks beautiful without make up." He moved her bang and tucked her hairs behind her ear.

 

Tiffany slowly moved her gaze at Taeyeon. Taeyeon gave a small comforting yet sincere smile. "Are you hungry?" Tiffany didn't answer. She's dazed. "I'm hungry. Lets make some food." Taeyeon went up from his seat and started to searched the cabinet. He grabbed a pot and two packets of instant noddles. Tiffany was just sitting there watching Taeyeon still in dazed. *How come he can calm me down that easy?*

 

"Where did you put eggs?" He asked. But Tiffany just siting there staring at him. "Noona?" He leaned forward and waved at her face.  Tiffany snapped out of her dazed. "What?" 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "Where did you put eggs?" He asked for the second time. "Oh?" Tiffany was lost at first and just sitting there with her head turning on her left and right. Her eyes searching the whole room like a kid. Taeyeon let out a small chuckle. Tiffany the went to the refrigerator and took two eggs.

 

Tiffany went by Taeyeon side and gave the eggs to Taeyeon. "Do you know how to cook?" She gave a suspicious looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded like a kid. "Of course! This is easy." But Tiffany still gave her suspicious glances at him. "Come on~ Trust me." He pushed Tiffany to the table.

 

After finished cooking, Taeyeon divided the noodles on plates and served it to Tiffany. "Woah its looks eatable!" Tiffany beamed. "Babo, of course we can eat it." He sat beside Tiffany. "What? Babo? Yah I'm your NOONA ara-" Before she could finish her statement Taeyeon put a spoonful of noodles at . "Aaa~" "I can eat by myself." She tried to take the fork but Taeyeon slapped her hand before she could touched it.

 

He squeezed Tiffany's cheek. "Aaa~" Tiffany's face started to reddened. "Araso since you insist." She opened and let Taeyeon feed her.

 

They ate their own noodles. 

 

"So ... Why are you crying just now?" Taeyeon took a quick peek at Tiffany. There was a silence. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me." Tiffany unconciously touch her necklace. "I just miss my mom." Taeyeon saw her sad face. He knew that her mom is no longer with her as Yoona had  told him before. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have ask you." 

 

"It's okay. I'm okay with." Taeyeon looked at her. "No you don't. You cried earlier. Next time I'll lend you my shoulder." Tiffany tilted her head. "What for?"  "So you can cry on it." Taeyeon dusted his shoulder and patted it. Tiffany let out a small laugh. Taeyeon felt warm inside him to see Tiffany's happy face.

 

After a hearty meal Tiffany's started to feel tired but Taeyeon still want to talk to her. Tiffany's sleepy face was extremely adorable to Taeyeon that he don't want to let her go. *I should let her sleep.* "Lets go to sleep. You look so sleepy." He pulled Tiffany up. "Thanks for the meal." Tiffany said. "You should be lucky cause I just make it for certain people only." 

 

Taeyeon threw himself on the sofa. Tiffany went to her room for a while and went out with two pillows. "Good night." She gave it to Taeyeon. "Sleep well." Tayeon said before Tiffany closed her room.

 

Before he sleep. He moved Yoona who was still in sitting position to lie down properly on the carpet afraid that his buddy will hurt his neck and covered him with blanket.