Make Kimchi!

You're My Teacher

Yoona and Taeyeon were at the grocery. Yoona went for a grocery shopping to restocking their supplies. He was pushing the cart while Taeyeon was sitting on it. "There's a lot of place in the world that you can go. Why the hell are you keep clinging with me lately?" Yoona glared at Taeyeon's back.

 

Taeyeon narrowed his eyes. *Cause you'll be going to Miyoung-noona place after this.* As if Yoona has the ability to read others' mind he answered. "I'm not going to your Miyoung-noona place after this." *Liar! You at lying mutant.* "Why don't you just go there by yourself? *.... Playing hard to get I guess?* Yoona scoffed. "Babo. But at last, you're the one who'll stopped at her place.

 

"Mayo!" Taeyeon read the list on his hand after they're done at tofu aisle. Yoona pushed the cart and keep babbling about how much Taeyeon was disturbing his peaceful life right now.

 

*Oh? Seohyunnie?* Taeyeon tilted his head when he saw Seohyun at the vegetables place. Seohyun spun around and met eyes with him. He raised his hand. Yoona peeked from Taeyeon's back and lit up when he saw her. "Seohyun-ah~~~!" He pushed the cart in full speed causing Taeyeon to falled inside it.

 

Yoona break right in front of Seohyun. She giggled when she saw Taeyeon was sprawling inside the cart. Taeyeon jumped out and dusted himself. "What are you doing here Hyunnie?" Yoona personality was completely changed when there is Seohyun. "Unnie is going to make kimchi. So she asked me to buy the ingredients." She smiled. *God bless you noona!*

 

"I'm here for grocery shopping and that person over there is a babo follower who just know how to disturb mankind's peaceful life." Yoona pointed at Taeyeon who is now shoving sample foods in his mouth away from them. Seohyun laughed. She pushed her cart and walked side by side with Yoona.

 

The were busy chatting and teasing with other while Taeyeon lazily followed them and jumped back on Yoona's cart. *Sigh .... Why isn't noona coming with Seohyunnie?*

 

****

 

After done paying all the stuffs. They went out of the grocery. Both of Taeyeon and Yoona will be going at Seohyun's place with the reason to help her to make kimchi since they have nothing to do afterwards.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona carried the groceries at each of their hands. They walk to Seohyun's place. Yoona stopped by at his cafe and left the groceries to his brother before catching up with his friends later.

 

"Unnie! I'm home!"  Chingi was the first one who greeted them. Seohyun went into the kitchen followed by the boys. Seohyun put the groceries on the table. "Annyeong TaeTae, Yoona!" Tiffany flashed her smile to her plaesant guest. "Annyeong!" Yoona and Taeyeon greeted. 

 

Tiffany was chopping the onions. "We're here to help!" Yoona skipped to the sink and washed his hands. He felt an arm around his waist. *Oh?* Seohyun was tying an apron on his waist from the back. "Thanks hyunnie!"

 

Taeyeon and Yoona sat on the floor chopping the napa cabbages as if chopping each others' head and threw it in the basin. Tiffany and Seohyun were chopping the green onion, garlic and ginger beside the sink. 

 

They're singing and teasing each other while working. Sometimes, Taeyeon and Yoona sneakily shoving  the napa cabbages into their mouth.

 

****

 

"So tired~" Yoona collapsed on the floor. Chingi jumped on him. Taeyeon massaged his own shoulder. "Thanks for helping guys." Tiffany bent behind Taeyeon and casually helped him massaging his shoulder. "No problem." Taeyeon replied.

 

Tiffany stood up again and packed some of the kimchi for Taeyeon and Yoona.

 

"Let's take a walk with Chingi." Seohyun carried Chingi with her. Yoona's eyes shot open. He jumped back to his feet and skipped together with Seohyun.

 

Taeyeon sat at the table watching Tiffany packing the food. "What are you doing?" Tiffany glanced at him. "It's a share for you and Yong. I'm delivering this to Seulong oppa after this." *Wish noona could call me oppa too.* Taeyeon pouted.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany headed together to the cafe minutes later.

 

****

 

Taeyeon willingly walked Tiffany back to her place after delivering the kimchi.

 

They're talking when sudddenly a man on a motorcyle sped near them and d Tiffany's . She screamed in fear and bent down. The man looked back and laughed at them lifting his middle finger. He didn't realize that he was heading toward a pole and crashed at it.

 

Taeyeon bent down beside her. "Noona, gweanchana?" He searched for her eyes. Tears were threatened to fall and and she was trembling in terror.

 

Taeyeon gritted his teeth. His fingers curled into his first turning his knuckles white. He turned his head and glared at the guy like a predator. 

 

He stood up and stepped toward him. The man was still sitting on the ground grunting in pain. 

 

Taeyeon stretched his arm and grabbed the man by his back-collar. He then dragged the helpless man with him and strided toward Tiffany.

 

"Please tell me he wasn't able to lay a finger on you." He said in an eerie tone that sends chills up to Tiffany's spine. Although Tiffany was so angry and seriously want to beat that man mercilessly, she was about to lie when she saw the dark expression on Taeyeon's face.

 

"YOU ING BASTARD! YES, I GROPPED HER ! SO WHAT, HUH? I'M GONNA KICK YOUR , YOU LITTLE TARD!" The man tried to wiggle free from Taeyeon's grasp, kicking and flailing his arms. Tiffany covered in terror. She never saw that kind of expression at Taeyeon's kid-looking face.

 

Taeyeon took the man's helmet of at threw it away. The man is almost on his knees while Taeyeon was now grabbing him by his collar. He then stared directly at the man's eyes, who seemed to be high on drugs. "Repeat what you said. You d her?" Taeyeon muttered between his gritted teeth while tightening his hold on the man's collar. Tiffany was rooted on her spot didn't know what to do.

 

The man laughed his head off. "YOUR GIRL'S IS REALLYYYYY SOFT LIKE A-" The man wasn't able to finish what he saying when Taeyeon threw a solid punch on his mouth, bursting his lips opened. He didn't even paused and blindly continued puching him all over his face.

 

Tiffany can't even closed .

 

Taeyeon then threw on the man to the concrete wall. Tiffany heard a low grunt. Taeyeon steps toward him aiming another attacked at him. The man reached an iron pole beside him. He shot up and swung it with full of force at Taeyeon's head.

 

The pool landed hard on Taeyeon head leaving a deep cut. The man quickly threw himself on Taeyeon and knocked him down.  He send a punch on Taeyeon's face. He was about to threw another punch when Taeyeon caught his fist with his palm. He flipped them man below him and blindly shot his fist on the man face.

 

"KIM TAEYEON! PLEASE STOP!" Taeyeon stopped when he heared Tiffany's voice mentioning his name. Tiffany ran to him and pulled him by his arm taking his away from the man who was almost unidentifiable with blood, bruises and wounds all over his face. "THIS MOTHERER ING D YOU!" He yelled in a voice full of rage.

 

Tiffany pulled him up. He still breathing hard and glaring at the man. Tiffany wrapped her arm around him and hugged him. "Calm down please. I'm fine." Taeyeon heard her shaky voice and softened. He broke the hug and pulled Tiffany to her appartment.

 

Taeyeon slammed the door behind him and landed on the sofa. His fingers were still curled firmly. He his hair backward and exhaled calming down himself. Tiffany sat beside him and squeezed his fist which slowly opened.  She saw blood came out of the cut at his head and the corner of his lips. There was also a cut at his cheek.

 

Tiffany get the first aid kit and sit back beside Taeyeon. "Let me do it myself." Taeyeon snatched the first aid kit from her. He opened it. But Tiffany grasp Taeyeon's hand before he land it on any of them. "Just sit there and keep quite." She took a pad and cleaned the blood. She then dip the q-tip with the antiseptic and gently rubbed it at the cut. Taeyeon flinched a bit.Tiffany put the band-aid over the wounds.

 

"Please don't do that again." Tiffany broke the silent. Taeyeon didn't answer. He just stared blanky at nothing in particular. "I better go now." He stood up. Tiffany walked him to the door. After putting on his shoes, Taeyeon pulled the handle and walked out.

 

Taeyeon wast just about to step away when a hand stopped him. He spun around and met eyes with Tiffany. "Thank you." Tiffany tip-toed and planted a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widened and he stiffened on his spot.

 

Tiffany flashed her smiled and walked back inside her appartment closing the door. 

 

Taeyeon touched his cheek and his lips slowly curled up.