Good Morning

You're My Teacher

B1A4 - My Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Id1pwy6kfs

____________________________________________

 

 

Tiffany's Appartment

07.00 a.m.

 

 

Tiffany woke up from her dreamland as the sunlight struck her face through her bedroom's curtain. She furrowed her eyebrows as she felt weight on her body.

 

Tiffany turned her head and saw her sister sleeping peacefully besides her with her left hand wrapped around Tiffany's body while her left leg was folded on Tiffany's tummy.

 

She gazed at her sister with her loving eyes and let out a small smile. Then she turned around to look at the alarm clock set next to her bed. Her eyes widened. *Oh my god* She forgot to set her alarm clock last night and now she's late.

 

"Hyunnie! Hyunnie! Hyunnie! Wake up!" she shook her sister to wake her up.

 

"Good morning unnie~" Seohyun mumbled. She was still half-asleep when her unnie pulled her up.

 

"Good morning Hyunnie. We're late. C'mon, get ready faster!" Seohyun watched her unnie grabbed her towel and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Seohyun turned to look at the alarm clock. *Oh no!* She scrambled to her room and went straight to her bathroom.

 

10 minutes later, Tiffany came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her perfect figure. She went to the closet and pick a set of attire. After finished putting on the clothes, she sat at her dresser and dry her hair properly. She combed her hair neatly and started putting on her make up.

 

"Unnie, are you done?" Seohyun went inside her unnie's room and sat at the edge of the bed. She put her backpack on her lap. She looks cute with her neatly braided hair.

 

Tiffany put a final touch on her face and spray her perfume on her wrist. "Okay, let's go." she grabbed her handbag and went out the room. Seohyun closed the door and followed her unnie. They put on their shoes and heels, locked the door, and headed to the basement floor where Tiffany's white Maserati GranTurismo was parked.

 

On their way to school, Tiffany noticed a cafe nearby. She parked her car infront the cafe and asked Sehyun to wait for her in the car. They don't have a chance to make their breakfast back in their appartment.

 

 

Im's Royal Cafe

07.30 a.m.

 

 

Yoona was sitting at the counter with his head on the table. It was still early in the morning and there were not many custamers at their cafe. Suddenly, he heard the bell rang at the door showing that someone had entered the cafe.

 

Yoona stood up, bowed and give the lady a cheerful smile. "Welcome to Im's Royal Cafe" he greated. *I never saw her before. Wow. Brand-new customer ^^*

 

"May I have some cookies please" asked the lady in hurry. "Which one?" Yoona asked and the lady pointed at the chocolate cookies. "Take-away?" he asked again and the lady nodded her head. Yoona grabbed a paper bag and stuffed in some cookies.

 

The lady paid for the cookies. "Thank you". she flashed her smile and her eyes automatically formed into a lovely crescent-shape.

 

"Pleasure to be in your service noona. Come back again!" he waved the lady and watched she walked out. Yoona know the lady was older because she didn't wear school uniform as he did.

 

"Yoona-ah! You should go to school now or you'll be late" his older brother, Im Seulong, went out from the kitchen carrying a tray full of cookies and cupcakes in his hand.

 

"Okey. Bye hyung! See you later!" he snatched some cookies from the tray, grabbed his backpack and went out to his black bike. He can't afford to buy a car like many of his friends. "YAH!" he smirked when he heard his hyung shouting from inside the cafe.

 

He ride his bike to his school.

 

 

Kim's Mansion

07.30 a.m.

 

 

Taeyeon walked downstairs and went to the dining room. On his way to the dining room, he saw some huge luggages at the front door. *Another business trip again. I wonder how long those it takes?* he taught.

 

In the dining room, he saw his parent are having their breakfast while his father was reading his daily newspaper. Both of them wore a formal attire.

 

"Good morning Taeyeon!" he smiled at her mother and sat next to her. The maid served him his breakfast. "Where are you guys going?" he asked.

 

"Canada. We'll be back after two weeks"  his father replied his question without looking at him. Taeyeon had been used to all his parent's business trip. Most of the times, he will left alone at their huge mansions together with the maids and the butlers. Taeyeon loves his parent but unlike his father, his mother spent more time with him even though she is surrounded by her busy schedule and appoinments.

 

After breakfast, Taeyeon followed his parent to the airport. He still wait for their flight even thought he was already late for school.

 

"Take care my dear" Mrs Kim hugged her son and kissed his cheek. "You're late for your school" she fixed her son's tie. She believed her son is a good son as he seldom caused them trouble .Even though her son is always late for school and never done any of his homeworks, he always maintain a good grades in exams.

 

"It's okay umma, don't worry. Have a good flight" he broke the hugged and hugged his father next. "Bye umma! Bye appa!" he waved to his parent. He went to is red Ferrari car after his parent have left. He headed straight to his school.