At School

You're My Teacher

Infinite - Can You Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfM8WhBVMdc&feature=related
 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

Yoona took off his helmet and fixed his hair. Tiffany had just arrived and parked a few distance from him. He saw Seohyun came out from the car and waved at her. He swung his leg getting off the bike and make his way toward her but stopped when a car parked in front of him.

 

*He's early today.* It's Taeyeon's car. Taeyeon get off his car and stood in front him. Wind blew his smooth golden coloured hair. "Whoa! Cool hair dude!" Yoona ruffled Taeyeon's hair. They can hear squealing noise from afar. "Yah!" Taeyeon ruffled back Yoona's hair. Yoona slapped Taeyeon's hand away. "My hair~." Both of them faced Taeyeon's car tinted mirror and fixed their own hair.

 

Tiffany and Seohyun stopped beside them. "Good morning!" Seohyun greeted and smiled at them. "Good morning Seohyunnie, noona!" Yoona approached Seohyun. Taeyeon went to Tiffany. "Annyeong." He held his hand up and smiled. "Annyeong TaeTae." Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon isn't wearing his tie yet. "Where's your tie?" Taeyeon showed her the rolled tie in his left hand. Tiffany took the tie and swiftly tied it at his collar. Taeyeon took the chance to fixed Tiffany's bang.

 

Death glares were sent to both of them behind their back mostly by the jealous female students and some male fans of Tiffany while Seohyun and Yoona were busy talking about homeworks and last night Keroro show.

 

"Done! I love your hair." Tiffany flashed her eye-smile making Taeyeon dazed. "Thanks." He smiled back.

 

Tiffany walked to the staffroom while Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun went to their locker. Taeyeon's locker was just beside Seohyun's. As soon as he and Yoona opened their locker, parcels and letters spilled out from inside. "Noooo wayyyyy." Taeyeon turned his head back at Yoona who was looking at the parcels in disbelieve. He chuckled.

 

"Looks like we need to change our pin again." Taeyeon's comments make Seohyun giggled. "You know what Seohyun ... Yoona stalked you while you're sleeping last night." Taeyeon said and glaced at Seohyun's red tomato face. He leaned and whispered, "Gazing intently at your li-" "I AM NOT!" Yoona pushed Taeyeon's head into his locker from behind. Taeyeon's laughed echoed in his locker when he heard Yoona trying his best to explain the truth.

 

Non-stop squealing and comments about how hot Taeyeon looked with his new haircut was heard along their way to the class.

 

****

 

Rrrrriiiiiinnnnggggggg....

The bell rang. Its time for break.

 

"Okay class, dissmissed except for Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany closed her book looking slightly pissed. Other students bowed to her and packed their belongings. "Oh boy. You're doomed. Good luck!" Yoona cheered and walked out of the classroom with Seohyun.

 

The class in now empty. Taeyeon grabbed his backpack and went to the front. "Why didn't you finish you're homework Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked sternly. Taeyeon didn't answered. "I'm sorry." He bowed. "Next time, if you still keep this kind of habit I'm afraid that I have to take some action." Something naughty thoughts passed by in Taeyeon's mind. *Punishment?* His ears turning red.

 

Tiffany shook her head frustratedly. She grabbed her handbag and walked passed by Taeyeon.  "Noona." Taeyeon grasped her hand. He turned her around. "I'm really sorry. I not gonna ignore my homework again. Pinky promise." He shove his pinky at Tiffany. "Make sure you don't go back at you words arasso?" Tiffany linked her pinky with him. "Owkey!" He showed his thumb and flashed his smile showing his teeth.

 

"Merong~" Taeyeon playfully showed his tongue. Tiffany anger vanished as she let out her small laughed. Taeyeon let go of her hand at followed her walked out of the class with his eyes. "Assa!" He pumped his fist. He cleared his throat and walked out of the class.

 

Yoona was leaning at the wall of their class. He was waiting for his buddy all the time and dashed toward him as soon as he saw him.

 

"How was it?" Taeyeon smiled. "She's damn hot when she pissed off!" Taeyeon officially showed his happy face in public. Yoona sweared he saw peoples collapsing from the corner of his eyes. He punched Taeyeon's cheek lightly getting rid of the smile. "I was worried for nothing."

 

They took their food and walked to Seohyun teasing and laughing at each other. "Sorry Seohyun-ah." Yoona clasped his hand together. "It's okay." She smiled.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona smashed their boiled egg at each other head. Seohyun laughed. "You wanna try?" Yoona bent his head forward and pointed at his forehead. Seohyun took her boiled egg. She bent forward but knocked it at Taeyeon's head instead. "Hey!" Taeyeon rubbed his forehead while Yoona let out his alligator laughed.

 

"Sorry Taeyeonnie. I won't dare to do it at Yonggie." Yoona showed his tongue at his buddy.  Taeyeon scoffed. He shoved the food into his mouth.

 

****

 

School ended.

 

Yoona and Seohyun skipped to the studeo. "How about you basketball practice Yonggie?" Yonna was supposed to have his basketball practice after school. "I still got some time. Taeng have to meet the coach." He smiled.

 

They entered the studeo. "Whoa~" Both of them was amazed. The music studeo is occupied with many kinds of music intruments. A violin caught Yoona's eyes. He grabbed it  and rubbed the stick at the strings creating a sharp discordant melody. "Ow my ear." Yoona whined and put the violin back at the shelf.

 

Seohyun went to a piano and expertly ran her fingers on it.

 

"Wow! You're really good at it." Yoona clapped his hand. He went to a drum  and sat at the chair. "Hyunnie! Play along with me." "Okay!" Seohyun replied and played a melody using the piano. But the melody was destroyed by Yoona's destructive drums melody.

 

They laughed and played until they heard someone cleared his throat. "How can I help you kids?" Mr. Park was standing there smiling at them. Yoona and Seohyun didn't even know how long has it been the teacher standing there.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Park. It's my fault. I bring her with me." Yoona shot up and went beside Seohyun. "I see." Mr. Park make his way toward them. Seohyun bit her bottom lips.

 

"You are very good with piano. Feel interested to joined our music club?" Mr. Park looked at Seohyun. "Yeah. We came here for the sign up form." Yoona said releaved that Mr. Park is not going to scold them. "You want to join us too basketball boy?" Mr. Park eyes widened at him. "Me? Oh, not me. Just her." Yoona waved his hands.

 

After receiving the sign up form. They thank to Mr. Park. Yoona sent Seohyun to her sister's car before going back to the boys changing room for his usual practice.

 

 

_______________________________________________________