That Night

You're My Teacher

Tiffany heard a knock on her room door. Seohyun entered her sister's room and skipped toward the bed laying next to her. She had this wide grinned plastered on her face which made Tiffany made a look. 'What? Do you want me to write an english essay for you?'

 

'Nope.' Seohyun slowly raised her phone so that Tiffany can see it's screen. That was the picture of her and Taeyeon kissing! 'Yah!' Seohyun quickly pulled her phone before her sister managed to snatched it. 'Where did you get 'em?' Tiffany's face reddened full of embarassement.

 

Seohyun giggled. 'Yoona jjang!' Tiffany groaned. 'Of course.'

 

'So, unnie is officially dating Taeyeon?' Seohyun asked for confirmation. Tiffany smiled. 'It seemed like it. I kinda have this kind of feeling for him. However, I don't know is it a good idea for me to date my own student. I'm confused.' She turned to face Seohyun just to find that she was smiling while clasping her hand for this whole time. Tiffany laughed. 'You like it that much?'

 

Seohyun nodded. 'I'm so happy for you!' She threw a bear hugged to her sister. 'Now you have someone that you can share your burdened with.' Tiffany softened. Seohyun broke the hug. 'I hope you're right Hyun-ah. You know what, Taeyeon is actually quite witty.' 'Really?'

 

That night, the sisters spent their time together gossipping 'bout their own bae. lol