Hwang Sisters

You're My Teacher

Super Junior -  Andante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amYljrIjdS4

 

___________________________________________

 

 

Tiffany's Apartment

07.00 p.m.

 

 

Tiffany took out the last item from the box, it is a nicely framed picture of her and her sister with their mother sitting in the middle smiling happily, to be exact, only their mother is smiling while the sisters are grinning widely with their hand formed the 'V' sign. She smile on the sight of the picture. She really miss her mother.

 

Her mother died because of cancer two years ago. She is just 20 when she saw her mother lying unconsciously with all the terrible looking machine connected to her body on the hospital bed. She remember the sad looks on her sister's face and her teary eyes when she saw their mother's condition. Right after school had finished, Seohyun will rush Tiffany to bring her to the hospital. The only thing they did in the hospital was sitting besides their mother's bed and hoping for her to open her eyes again. Unfortunately, their mother never open her eyes again.

 

A week before their mother went unconscious is the last day of the sisters hearing their mother's soothing voice.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Miyoungie .... Seohyunie ... " Mrs Hwang called her lovely daughters with a cheerful voice. There's no way someone can tell that she is actually surfering from an uncureable desease by her cheerful personality. "Nae umma~" her daughters went to their mother's sides.

The three of them are leisuring at their garden while enjoying the refreshing environment in the morning.

Mrs Hwang took out two small identical boxes and gave them to her daughters. "This is my last gift especially for my lovely daughters" she smile asked them to open the boxes.

Inside each box, there is two indentical silver neclace with two small hearts which is made of diamonds attached to each other as a locket. "It's beautiful" Tiffany said while busy observing the necklace in her hand. Seohyun smiled at the sight of the necklace in her hand. Their name was carved beautifully behind the hearts-shape case. "This is for Hwang Miyoung .... and ... this is for Hwang Seohyun" Mrs Hwang help her daughters to clasp the necklace around their neck.

"Kamsahamnida umma!" the sisters gave their mothers a hug full of loves. "Miyoungie, promise to umma that you will take a really good care for your sister" her mother held out her pinky. "Araso umma, I promised!" she linked her pinky with her moms and flashed her eye-smile.

 

End of flashback

 

 

"Unnie~~~...." Tiffany heard her sister calling for her. Seconds later, she saw her sister poking her head at her bedroom's door."Unnie~ I'm hungry" Seohyun pouted while placing her hand at her stomach.

 

"Araso, help unnie to throw these boxes away and we'll go for dinner", Tiffany set the picture beside her bed and help Seohyun with all the boxes. After that thay went out for dinner.

 

****

 

After dinner they washed up and put on their PJs and get ready to sleep.

 

Tiffany threw herself on her queen-sized bed. She let go of a sighed. "What with the sigh" Tiffany looked up and found her sister standing beside the bed. "I'm just relieve that we can stay together and away from out stepmom". Seohyun lay beside her sister "Can I sleep here for tonight?" she asked her sister. "What wrong with your room?" Tiffany asked her sister. "I just want to sleep with unnie tonight. Please~" she asked with her puppy-eyes.

 

Tiffany chuckled at her sister. Sometimes, Seohyun will treat her as her mother.

 

"Okey, you can sleep here tonight..." !"Yeay!" Seohyun gave her sister a bear-hugged "BUT...no huging while sleeping. You're giving me nightmares" she gave her sister a stern look. "Oops" Soehyun let go of her sister. "Now, go to sleep. I'm sure you don't want to late for your first day to your new school and I don't want to give a bad image as a teacher who come late to school. Good night Hyunnie" she pulled the blanket over both of the.

 

"Good night unnie~" Seohyun pecked her sister's cheek and switched off the lamp.