Rock,Paper,Scissor

You're My Teacher

SNSD - Echo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfKC9Tb6lw

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Next class is Mathematics. *Math * Taeyeon glanced at his wrist watch. The watch shows the exact time where he met Tifffany yesterday. *Miss Tiffany* He decided to go to the rooftop but stopped when he don't have any reason to go there. *Just say you hate Maths... No... That sounds obvious* He tried to find another reason. *Right! The gifts!*

 

Taeyeon dug the gifts from his drawer and took as much as he could. "Yah! Where are you going?" Yoona called seeing his friend stood up. Both Yoona and Seohyun looked at Taeyeon. "Somewhere." Taeyeon said. Yoona pouted. Seohyun giggled at him. "There must be something." Yoona watched Taeyeon walked away with his hand full of gifts.

 

 

At the Rooftop

 

 

Tiffany had just arrived at the rooftop. *He's not here today.* Tiffany searched for Taeyeon. Half of her was happy for her student not skipping class while the other half was a bit dissapointed because she can't spent time with him. *What are you thinking Tiffany?! He's you're STUDENT!* She shook her head.

 

"Waiting for me?" Tiffany jumped in shocked. She turned around and saw Taeyeon was standing in front of her. "You still skipping classes?!" Tiffany pointed her index finger at Taeyeon face. Taeyeon shrugged and walked passed Tiffany. Tiffany followed him and peeked at the gifts. "Today is your birthday?"

 

"Nope." Taeyeon sat on the floor and started to unwrapped the gifts one by one. Most of it were chocolates. "Wow." Tiffany sat beside him and reached for the chocolates. "Mine!" Taeyeon said before Tiffany's hand touched any of the chocolates. "You owe me for my noodles yesterday." Tiffany pulled her hand and glared at Taeyeon. 

 

"I don't care." Taeyeon started munching on his chocolate.

 

"You should stop skipping classes." Tiffany looked at him. "Why should I?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with innocent looked and puffed cheeks. Tiffany have to admit it, he looks so cute. "Aish, you're so stubborn." Tiffany looked away and pouted and this time, Taeyeon is the one who have to admit that Tiffany looks so cute.

 

Taeyeon smiled but his smile quickly faded away when Tiffany turned back her face at him.

 

"Let's play Rock,Paper,Scissor. The person who win got a chocolate and must do what the winning person want while the losing person will get punish." Tiffany suggested. "I'll not be easy just because you're a girl." Taeyeon warned. "I'm not asking you to be easy to me."

 

"Okay then." Taeyeon faced Tiffany. They started playing. "Rock,Paper,Scissor!"

 

Taeyeon won. He flicked Tiffany's forehead and took a packet of chocolate. "Ow!" Tiffany rubbed her forehead and glared at Taeyeon. "I told you that I won't be easy."

 

"Again!" Tiffany raised in fist. "Rock,Paper,Scissor!" Taeyeon won again. He did the same thing as last time. Still, Tiffany is not satisfied. "You really woke the competitive self in me. Again!" 

 

They did it again and this time, it's Tiffany's turn to win. "Yeah!" She removed Taeyeon's bang and smacked his forehead using his middle figger. "Ow!" Taeyeon rubbed his forehead aggresively. He glared at Tiffany. "I thought you're an angel."

 

Tiffany's eyes sparkled. "Me? An angel?" She pointed at herself. "Your image as an angel just doomed. Again!" Taeyeon replied.

 

They played again and again until all the chocolates were taken. They counted their chocolates and Tiffany won. "I won!" she clapped her hand. "Now, you need to do what I told you to." Taeyeon gulped. *Just don't asked me to do something weird.* He prayed.

 

"Promise me never skipped classes again." Tiffany stretched her pinky to Taeyeon. Taeyeon have no choice and linked his pinky with hers'.

 

Tiffany glanced at her watch. She still have half an hour before her next class. They sat side by side munching their own chocolate.

 

"Noona." Taeyeon broke the silence. "Hmph?" Tiffany said without turning her head. "What your name?" Taeyeon questioned.

 

"You didn't remember my name?!" Tiffany eyes widened. "I mean your korean name." Teayeon reply calmly.

 

"Why do you want to know." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. "It just hard to pronouced ... Tip-pany." Taeyeon pronunciation make Tiffany chuckled. "Don't laugh when I told you." Tiffany warned receiving a nod from Taeyeon. "It's Hwang Miyoung."

 

Taeyeon smiled. "That is beautiful name." Tiffany blushed at Taeyeon statement and his smiling face. "But why are you here? Are you waiting for me?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany suspicoiusly.

 

Tiffany scoffed. "I am not! I came to take back what I left." Tiffany pointed to a corner where a pink thermos can be seen. Taeyeon chuckled.