Chingi, Umma and Appa

You're My Teacher

In the meantime, the other boy was driving to his friend's apartment.

 

Taeyeon parked his car in front of the building. He went to the suite where he told to. Taeyeon went out of the lift. Before he went to Seohyun's apartment he checked his hair and his attire at the lift door.

 

As soon as he arrived at the door, he rang the doorbell. It took him three times pressed on the bell until the door opened. Taeyeon was quite antonished to see the person who opened the door is not the person who he expected to. Tiffany was standing there with slightly wet hair. A towel was hanging on her neck.

 

"Come in. Seohyun told me that you will come. But I have no idea where she is right now." Taeyeon didn't say anything and walked passed Tiffany. He could smelled the fragrance of Tiffany's shampoo.

 

He walked to the living room. His eyes wondered in the room. "Want something? I can make you some drinks."  Taeyeon just nodded. "Make yourself confortable." Tiffany casually pushed Taeyeon to the couch and switched on the television. She went the kitchen to make drink for Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany came back with a glass of orange juice in her hands. "Here." He handed a glass to Taeyeon and sat beside him. Tiffany stared at the quiet Taeyeon. She chuckled. "You really didn't talk much huh?" Taeyeon then just stared back at her without blinking his eyes.

 

Soon the staring contest started. Taeyeon was admiring the face in front of him. Tiffany snapped her finger in front Taeyeon's face causing him to snap out. "Okay I lose!" She stood up and started to walked.

 

The Ddil side of Tiffany came out when she didn't watch carefully of Taeyeon legs right beside her legs making she tripped. Due to Taeyeon good reflexes, he managed to catch Tiffany's by her waist and spun her around causing Tiffany to land on him instead.

 

Taeyeon felt the pain but keep his mouth shut in order to looks like a man in front of Tiffany. Tiffany used her hand to stand her weight. She was shocked to see how closed her face and Taeyeon's was. They even can felt each others breathe.

 

"You are so clumsy." Taeyeon's hands were still around her waist. His comment makes Tiffany's face reddened. Taeyeon can't hold his amuse smiled which was not even helping Tiffany instead of making she blushed crazily. *Oh god!*

 

"Whoa! Hyun-ah don't look!" Yoona's voice making the two looked up. Yoona was showing his back to Taeyeon and Tiffany with spreaded arms blocking the view from Seohyun. But, Seohyun was still peering from his shoulder in curiousity.

 

Tiffany stood up instantly. "That was an accident." She declared. Taeyeon stood up and dusted himself. "What took you so long?" Yoona turned around. "Sorry I forgot my components." Yoona put the box on the table and sank on the couch. Tiffany saw the puppy and ran to Seohyun. "Omo, so cute." She get the puppy from Seohyun.

 

"Unnie, we should treat him first. He's hurt." Tiffany brought the puppy to the kitchen and cleaned him. Seohyun took down the first aid kit that was hanging on the wall.

 

They went back to the living room. All of them were sitting on the couch watching Tiffany treating the little puppy. After she's done she let it on the table. The puppy can't walk too much. "He needs food." Tiffany went back to the kitchen.

 

Yoona took the puppy and sat beside Seohyun. "We should name him." They thought for a while. "How about Chingi?" He looked at Seohyun. Seohyun face lit up. "Cute name! I like it." Yoona brought the puppy on his face. "Chingi-ah annyeong. I'm your appa, Yong-appa. This is your umma, Hyun-umma." He turned Chingi to face Seohyun.

 

"How come both of you become his parent?" Taeyeon intruded. "Of course we're Chingi's parent, we found him. Chingi-ah say hi to your uncle Taeng. Please don't mistake your appa araso?" Taeyeon rolled his eyes and continued to watch the television. Seohyun laughed. She looked at Chingi. "Chingi-ah annyeong." She waved at Chingi. Yoona smiled proudly.

 

Tiffany came back with a bowl of water and a bread. They feed Chingi and played with him except Taeyeon. Yoona whispered something to Tiffany. He got something planned. Tiffany creeped to Taeyeon and brought Chingi on his face and waved Chingi's hand. "Annyeong uncle Taeng!" She said in a cute voice. Taeyeon leaned further from Chingi.

 

"You're not scared of dogs right." Tiffany questioned. "I am not." His voice was a bit shaking. "Then ... hold him." Taeyeon reluctantly took Chingi. "Hold him by his stomach. Like this." Tiffany hand ran on Taeyeon's hand and positioned them at the right place. "It's moving!" Taeyeon tried to hold Chingi.

 

"Taeyeon-ah don't squeezed him!" Seohyun shrieked in fear. "I'm trying." Taeyeon was struggling to controlled the puppy in his hand.

 

That evening, they played with Chingi and tried to force Taeyeon on how to get use with puppy.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Chingi! ^^