Chance

You're My Teacher

School is over and many of the students has already gone home. Taeyeon was leaning against his car looking as cool as ever. On the other hand Tiffany was on her way to her car which were parked right next to Taeyeon's.

 

She paused when she saw Taeyeon was there. *Why haven't he go home?* Don't know what make she felt so nervous to face the student of her after their kiss. Taking a deep breath she make her way towards her car.

 

Taeyeon flashed a smile which Tiffany returned shyly.

 

'Why haven't you go home?' Tiffany asked avoiding eye contact. 'Well, I thought we should celebrate our first day together.' Taeyeon said.

 

'Our first day?' Tiffany raised an eyebrow. 'You know, you and I. We kissed, which mean we started dating each other.'

 

'Uhmm, I don't know-' 'What do you mean you don't know? Those that kiss doesn't mean anything to you?' Tiffany shooked her head.'That's not what I mean. I'm confused. I don't even know what is the right thing to do anymore.' She sighed.

 

'Where's your key? I'll drive.' Taeyeon gestured his hand for the key. 'We can discuss on the way. I got a lot of paparazzi at school ya know. If you don't wanna get caught, you better-' 'Fine.' Tiffany dropped her car key into Taeyeon's hand.

__________

 

 Taeyeon swiftly parked the car at the car park provided at Tiffany's appartment. There were silence for awhile.

 

'I swear that feeling I have for you is not a lie. It's not like I expect it either. I'm sorry.' Taeyeon let out a heavy breath. 'No. It's not your fault. If only I-' 'I know right. If only you're that pretty and gorgeous who also act like an angel sent from heaven which I thought was destinied for me I may not fall head over heels for you.' Taeyeon said dorkyly ruffling his hair as if his gone insane.

 

Tiffany can't hold her giggled. ' I never know you could talk this much.' Taeyeon put a smug smile. 'It an act where you can see it. You better be grateful Hwang MiYoung.' He locked his eyes with her's. For sure that will make Tiffany's heart skipped a beat that she can feel the atmosphere getting hotter as the time passed by.

 

'I'm not asking much. Just give me a chance.'

 

Tiffany gave a small nod. There's something about Taeyeon that make she think that he may be the one who was sent for her to stay by her side. Even he age younger than her, the way he act around her make her felt more secure. 'Okay then. I'll give you that chance. There must be a reason why I didn't block that kiss we had.

 

'Yeahh. That kiss was awesome if it Yoona wasn't such a cockbloker.' Taeyeon made a face.

 

'Since you brought that kissing topic, well you're a great kisser. Have you kissed someone else before?' Tiffany asked out of a sudden. Taeyeon laughed. 'Nahh, that was my first. Just asked if want another.' He winked. 

 

'You better be a good boyfriend.' Tiffany glared.

 

For some reason, this couple get along confortably for such a small period.