Buddys

You're My Teacher

At night, *. . . .* Taeyeon was staring at the half-finished puzzles. He picked up one of the jigsaws and pecked it. * Thank you for spending your time with me. I'm done.*

 

He jumped on his bed lying on his back. He touched the bandage covering covering the stiches on his head. His hand make it way down to his cheek where Tiffany landed her lips on. A smile grow on his lips. *I'm seduced.* He rolled on his right. * Why am I missing her already?*

 

He shot up and decided to go to Yoona's cafe. After changing into his white hoodie and simple black jeans, he make his way out of his room. Thank god his parent went for another business trip. So, he wouldn't have to bare with his parent about all the bruises and stiches things.

 

****

 

Taeyeon entered Im's Royal Cafe. His eyes wandered around the cafe searching for his buddy. Instead of Yoona, he saw Seulong with a tray on his hand.

 

'Hyung!' Taeyeon walked toward Seulong. 'Hey! Looking for my little brother?' Taeyeon just simply nodded. 'Sorry Tae. i don't even know where he is but I don't think he's at home cause he left his keys.' Taeyeon nodded in understanding. ' Thanks hyung.'

 

Taeyeon walked out of the cafe and caught the sight of his buddy's bike parked near a lamp post. He took out his phone and dialled Seohyun's number. He waited for a while until their line were connected.

 

'Hello Seohyun-ah.'

'Hi Taeyeonnie. May I help you?'

'Is Yoona with you right now?'

'No. What's wrong?'

'Nothing. I just can't find him.' There's a pause at Seohyun's line. 'Thanks Seohyun-ah. Bye.'

'You're welcome. I hope you can find him. Bye.'

 

Taeyeon hung up and keep his phone back. There's only one place left  he can think of Yoona would go. But whenever Yoona went there alone, there must be something in his mind. Yoona may be bubbly but he does not express his emotion easily.

 

Taeyeon entered his car. He started the engine and sped of.

 

****

Ze:A - Love Coach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOEXTRBabw

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

Taeyeon crossed his arms and stood quietly at the corner of the stadium. He's eyes was at Yoona who was panting and drenched with his own sweat.

 

Yoona dribbled the basketball and speedly ran approaching the net. He jumped and skillfully dunk the basketball.

 

Yoona dragged himself and sank on the nearest seat. He looked down and heaved a sigh. 'What's bothering you?' Yoona almost choked his own lungs. He turned his head and caught Taeyeon was sitting next to his seat. Yoona his hair backward trying to calm down. 'Can you please stop shortening my life spend?'

 

The basketball stopped at Taeyeon feet. He pick the basketball and stood up. He started dribbling the basketball and wandered in front of Yoona. 'Since when you started to fight?' Yoona noticed Taeyeon's bruises face. 'You look ugly.' Yoona nonchalantly said. 'Oh yeah? You looks way uglier.' Taeyeon said without looking at his buddy. Yoona replied with a sarcastic laughed.

 

'What do you think of Seohyun?' Yoona added. T stopped dribbling the basketball and spun it on his index finger. 'She's so ...... so so innocent.' He peek at his buddy's face. 'Why~?' A naughty smirk appeared on Taeyeon's lips. 'You like her don't you~?'

 

Yoona respond with a death glare while Taeyeon keep winggling his eyebrows. *Urgh. Such an annoying creature. Wonder what type of species is him?* Yoona stood up and snatched the basketball away from Taeyeon's hand. He ran away dribbling the ball far from the 'creature' who was chasing him from behind.

 

'Just admit it babo. Your heart was stolen by an 18-years-old girl named Hwang Seohyun~!' taeyeon laughed in amused. 'I don't know that you love Shakespeare? ... and what if I like her? It's none of your busi-' Yoona didn't even have a chance to finished.

 

Taeyeon wooed at the top of his lungs. 'He's ain't gay!' Yoona rolled his eyes. *Stupid dork! LORD! MERCY ME!*

 

Taeyeon managed to catch up with Yoona and sneakily snatched back the basketball. He hugged the basketball tightly and dashed to the net. 'YAH! THAT'S SUCH A BEYOND STUPID TECHNIC!' Taeyeon shook his bum Yoona's way before dunk the ball easily without struggling. 'SCORE! I win.' Taeyeon turned back and smiled sweetly at his buddy making Yoona attacked by a sudden feel like having a hurricane diarhea.

 

'Just tell her already.' Yoona didn't have any respond. 'Let's go.' Taeyeon walked making his way out. 'Where?' Yoona was dumbfounded. 'Just follow me.'

 

****

 

'What are we doing here?' Yoona didn't get why on earth Taeyeon brought him to an accessories shop. Furthermore, it isn't an ordinary accessories shop. Only one who truely have enough money in their pocket will go there.

 

'To find something for both of you obviously.' Taeyeon said nonchalantly. 'Both of me?' Taeyeon shook his head. 'You and Seohyun babo. Don't you have any brain?' Taeyeon lightly smacked Yoona's forehead.

 

'There!' Taeyeon pointed at a set of couple ring at at shelf. He asked the lady to pick the set of couple ring for him. 'Look at the price! It's enough for me to buy a coffin for myself when I almost die!' Yoona's eyes widened.

 

'Who the hell cares about the price? Do you want it or not?' Taeyeon looked at his buddy's in-amazed-face. He chuckled. 'Okay then. I took the answer as yes.' Taeyeon almost swipe his credit card when Yoona suddenly stoped him. 'No no no. Let me buy those kind of thing with my own money.' Taeyeon looked at Yoona with a weird face. 'That rings will be meaningless.' Yoona turned his back to Taeyeon and walked away.

 

'Where are you going?' Taeyeon catch up with Yoona. 'Since we're already at the mall. It's better for me to searched for a couple ring on my own.' Yoona pumped his fist. Taeyeon smiled. He can't do nothing against Yoona's decision anymore.

 

They went into an ordinary acessories shop. Yoona started to look for the most expensive couple ring he can afford.

 

'Found it!' Yoona beamed. He pointed at a set of couple rings. The silver rings has a unique shape ... which match Yoona's weird taste.

      

 

Yoona asked the lady to wrapped the box of couple ring and paid for the price with his own money. 

 

After paying for the ring, bothe of the boys went out of the shop. Yoona clasped the box with his fingers exitedly. He smiled from ear to ear. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. *Are you that happy-dappy?*

 

Yoona tilted his head. 'Then, how about you and your Miyoung-noona?' Yoona said with an innocent look. Taeyeon freezed on the spot. 'I guess, since I noticed that Miyoung-noona own a necklace, a bracelet will look real~ y on her.' Yoona tried to influence Taeyeon with a bit of byun words. He went closer at Taeyeon and whispered, 'Come on~ it's dead obvious you where head over heels on her.' Yoona didn't get it enough when he didn't get any respond from Taeyeon.

 

'You know that she is old enough to get married. Very soon, someone will have her before you even has a chance to tell her how you feel.' Yoona whispered again. *Have MY noona? Over my dead body. She's mine and I won't share her with no one else even sharing is loving!* Taeyeon pushed away Yoona's face next to him and walked to the first accessories shop they went.

 

****

 

Taeyeon and Yoona came out of the shop with a wrapped small box in each other hand. They heaved a sigh at the same time.

 

'What if she decline?' Yoona said barely audible and move his gaze at the box in his hand.

 

Taeyeon felt his vibrated through his pocket. He took out his phone and read the message.

 

From : Seohyun

Taeyeonie, Have you find him already?

Do you need my help to look for him?

 

Taeyeon smiled and keep his phone after replied Seohyun's message. He put his arm around Yoona's neck and dragged Yoona with him. 'Don't worry.' *She will. The real question is will Miyoung-noona accept me?* Yoona caught the worried look on Taeyeon's face. He ruffled his buddy's hair. 'Yup! Don't worry.'