Cinq

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji

"So, tell me about your date," Sunmi giggled as she fishtailed Eunji's hair.

"I feel like we're in high school, braiding each other's hair and gossiping about guys," Eunji rolled her eyes.

"That's irrelevant," Sunmi tugged at Eunji's hair lightly, "now, spill."

"Well, how much did Chanyeol tell you?" Eunji asked.

"Just that a playboy came by your shop and was reduced to a blubbering mess by your charm and you promised to go on a date with him if he asked," Sunmi said simply.

"Well, your boyfriend basically gave you the whole background," Eunji sighed, handing Sunmi her hairtie when she tugged impatiently at her braid, "but I mean the date was nice."

"Nice?" Sunmi swung the finished braid over Eunji's shoulder so it whipped her in the face.

"Hey!" Eunji turned to look at her friend, calling out in protest.

"The way Chanyeol described this guy, he's, like, top notch gorgeous," Sunmi rolled her eyes, "you can't go on a date with a drop dead gorgeous man and tell me the date was just 'nice' you loser!"

"I feel like you should be a little concerned with how interested your boyfriend is in Sehun," Eunji laughed.

"Oh, you and I both know Chanyeol is straighter than a meter stick," Sunmi rolled her eyes, "so his name is Sehun?"

"Yeah," Eunji sighed in resignation, Sunmi wasn't going to leave her alone until she described everything in vivid detail, "his name is Oh Sehun and he works as a web designer. He just moved into the area, his favorite food is sushi, and he likes action movies."

"That sure is detailed," Sunmi noted.

"He probably memorized a bunch of conversation starters since he was nervous, and I just asked them back in return to be polite," Eunji said as she motioned for Sunmi to take her place.

"But what was he like? Was he weird? Did he do anything strange?" Sunmi scooted on her bed as she spoke, moving so Eunji could braid her hair.

"Well, he did ask what love felt like," Eunji admitted. 

"What?" 

"Hey, keep your head still," Eunji complained.

"Sorry," Sunmi sat still, "but did he seriously ask that? That's kinda strange, don't you think?"

"I mean, yeah, I was taken off guard," Eunji began, "but I think he was just genuinely curious. He did say that he didn't know what l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter