Vingt

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

Sehun watched with soft eyes as Eunji slept, leaning against him. He had his arm around her, caressing her silken hair. He watched the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, the small twitches in the corners of as she dreamed. He could have watched her for a lifetime, studying her every detail. Even though they had been dating for so long already, Sehun still felt that he had so much to learn about Eunji. Of course, there were things that they would share verbally like stories from their pasts or their favorite things, but there were also things that had to be learned over time by watching each other. Like when Eunji slept and she would often times tap her thumb to her middle finger in a seemingly random pattern. There were little behavioral things that Sehun noticed in Eunji in times like these when he could watch her silently. 

"Sehun?" Eunji mumbled and turned her head to look at him with sleep misted eyes.

"Mhm?" He raised an eyebrow.

"How long was I out?" She asked, her lips.

"Maybe an hour," Sehun said, pulling his arm back as she sat forward.

"You stayed in that same spot for an hour? Isn't your arm tired?" Eunji asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"I don't mind." Sehun shook his head lightly.

"What do you want for dinner?" Eunji asked, standing off of her bed and stretching.

"I already ordered take-out," Sehun said.

"Chinese?" Eunji raised an eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am." Sehun nodded.

"From that one place by the shop?" Eunji folded her arms.

"Of course." He nodded again.

"Did you order a side of dumplings?" Eunji pressed.

"I ordered two." Sehun smirked.

"With my favorite dipping sauce?" Eunji let a smile touch her lips.

"You know it." Sehun grinned from ear to ear and moved so he was on his knees on the bed before Eunji, resting his hands on her waist.

"You're too good to me," Eunji giggled.

"Only because you're good to me." Sehun beamed.

The doorbell rang and Eunji left to answer the door. Sehun presumed it was the take-out delivery, so he went into the kitchen to set the table for their meal. He looked out the window to see rain pelting against the glass. He quite liked summer rain. It had a sort of paradoxical feeling to him for some strange reason. One usually associated summer with sunshine and rain with being cool, but when it rained in the summer it was hot and dark.

When Sehun was finished setting the table, he heard the door shut. He exited the kitchen to see Eunji standing by the door, empty-handed.

"Eunji? What's wrong?" Sehun asked when he saw her distraught face.

"It's Sunmi." Her hands were shaking, so she balled them into fists. "She was driving home from classes and someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter