Deux

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji

"That guy earlier was cute," Chanyeol noted casually to Eunji as he hung up his apron and she began counting money. 

"You have a girlfriend already," she said over her shoulder.

"I mean," Chanyeol started and walked over to Eunji's side, "that he was definitely flirting with you when he ordered."

"He is cute," Eunji allowed with a quick glance up from the money to look at her coworker, "but he had a date with him."

"So?" Chanyeol shrugged, turning around to rest his elbows on the counter and lean back. 

"Chanyeol!" Eunji scolded and slapped him on the arm playfully.

"Hey, you never know she could have been his sister or something!" Chanyeol dodged a second slap and shrugged.

"She was definitely his date," Eunji rolled her eyes, "I know my stuff."

"Are you implying I don't?" Chanyeol mockingly looked at her as if he had been insulted.

"You've been dating the same girl since high school, you don't have to worry about flirting or those types of subtle things," Eunji explained, finishing her counting and handing a stack of money to Chanyeol, "put this in the safe, will you?"

"And you know everything there is about the subtleties of flirting?" Chanyeol asked over his shoulder as he went into the back with the money.

"I've dated probably twelve people in my lifetime and I've flirted with more than I can count," Eunji followed Chanyeol into the back, "I think I know a thing or two about flirting."

"So by your expertise, you know that that guy flirting with you had a date?" Chanyeol laughed with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes," Eunji nodded, "and what's more is I can tell you the next time he comes he won't be with the same girl."

"How can you tell that?" Chanyeol asked with actual interest. "You exchanged maybe twenty words with the guy."

"He's the playboy type, I can tell," Eunji smirked knowingly.

"Well, if he is, then you're his next target," Chanyeol tipped his forehead towards Eunji as she folded up her apron and put it away.

"I know," she sighed, "but I have no interest in his type."

"The playboy type?" Chanyeol leaned against the wall next to Eunji as she grabbed her keys.

"He's not interested in comittment and I only go for relationships I think can last me a while," Eunji said, spinning her keys around her finger by the keychain.

"What are you gonna do if he comes back?" Asked Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter