Vingt-Deux

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji

The sound of the coffee grinder was deafening as Eunji stood in the back of her shop, grinding the beans she would need for the day. Things had been quite peaceful for a while now, and Eunji was enjoying the normalcy. After she and Sehun had confessed their love to each other, their relationship had slowed down in a positive way. Rather than trying to find ways to keep the relationship interesting because they didn't know how the other felt, they had now fallen into a pattern.

Monday was always Eunji's busiest day, so Sehun wouldn't visit her at work and instead would stay in her apartment doing his work. Tuesday was date night: they would take turns treating the other to dinner. Wednesday was Sehun's self proclaimed day off and Eunji's usually slow day, so Sehun would spend the day at the shop to entertain Eunji when things got too boring. On Thursdays, Eunji would pick up take-out on her way home and they would have a night in watching movies. Friday was their relaxing day, often spent just laying in Eunji's bed together reading books or watching TV. And every other weekend was up for whatever. Eunji and Chanyeol switched off who ran the shop on the weekends so that they would each get every other weekend off. On Eunji's off weekends, Sehun would make an effort to clear his calender so they could do whatever they pleased.

It was nice to have a pattern. Sometimes, of course, they deviated from it. But for the most part, they knew what to expect from the other and when which made for a very nice balance in their relationship. They knew what the other could provide and what they needed in return. There were still misunderstandings or disagreements, but Sehun became very good at vocalizing his thoughts and talking their problems out together. 

Eunji believed that she was in the perfect relationship. It had now been nearly a year since Sehun first walked into her shop and started them down on this path. Things had been way to fast and a little rocky in the beginning, but Eunji stood by her decision to give Sehun a chance. In the end, it proved to be a very good decision.

As Eunji thought about the past year and all it's events, she heard her phone ringing in her cubby where she had put her purse. She stopped what she was doing and wiped her hands off on her apron, reaching in her bag to grab her phone. She looked at the caller ID which read "Bacon" and smirked at the nickname she had given Baekhyun.

"Hello?" She answered, holding her phone with her shoulder so she could begin packing the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter