Vingt-Sept

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji

Eunji tried her best to keep her composure as she stormed out of her apartment and away from her pain. Her brain was still struggling to comprehend what had happened between her and Sehun moments before. It was so strange that he had become so aggressive so quickly. She couldn't understand where it came from. Had it really been that bad for her to send Luhan to check on them? Even if it were, it wasn't nearly as bad as him cheating on her and then trying to hide it. Maybe he was just looking for a way to save his and didn't know what he was doing. Either way, Eunji's heart felt like it had been smashed. 

As Eunji thought about their argument, she found her feet taking her towards Baekhyun's apartment. Right now she needed a friend, and she knew that Baekhyun could always be her shoulder to cry on. She could only hope that he was home at the moment.

"Hello?" Baekhyun answered his door and looked at Eunji with surprise. "Eunji?"

"Baekhyun, I..." Eunji broke down crying before she could even finish her sentence and Baekhyun quickly ushered her inside.

"Shh, shh," he comforted, sitting her down on his couch, "what's the matter?"

His voice was soft as he reached out gingerly to wipe Eunji's tears from her face. Even as he did this, more tears came to take their place. He waited patiently as Eunji sobbed, smoothing her hair and whispering soft encouraging words. When she had finally cried herself out, Eunji looked up at Baekhyun.

"Sehun cheated on me," she admitted.

"What?" Baekhyun seemed enraged.

"Kai drugged him and set him up, so I didn't really blame him," Eunji said hollowly, "what hurt me most was that he tried to hide it. And then when I confronted him about it, he quickly turned it on me and made it look like I was the bad guy."

"I-I'm so sorry." Baekhyun shook his head and reached out to envelope Eunji in his arms.

"I don't even know what to do with myself," Eunji mumbled into his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked gently.

"I broke up with him, and I know that that's what I had to do, but it still hurts." Eunji's voice shook as she spoke. "It hurts so much that I'd rather be numb. I'd rather feel nothing than this ache. I really loved Sehun. It was foolish of me to dive into it so fast, but I just couldn't help myself. I love an adventure."

"Eunji," Baekhyun started, pulling back and holding Eunji by her shoulders, "why don't you go take a warm bath and just relax, take a breather. I'm so sorry that you had to go through this, and I'm sure that the pain you're feeling is terrible, but I think what you need is to just take it slow. I'll order some take out and we can eat that and watch a movie to take your mind off of it."

"Thank you, Baekhyun," Eunji mumbled, wiping her face of her tears with the palm of her hand.

"My bathroom is right there," Baekhyun said, pointing, "I'll bring you some spare towels and a change of clothes, so help yourself."

Eunji nodded and walked over to where he had said his bathroom was. She plugged the tub and began to run the hot water. She watched as the steam rose from the tub and danced before dissipating into the rest of the room. As she sat there, waiting for the tub to fill, Baekhyun came in with towels and some clothes.

"I don't have any girl clothes, but I have this old button-up and a pair of gym shorts that I think will work," Baekhyun said and set the items down before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Once the tub was finished filling, Eunji stripped dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter